It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

3.8

I've been using this for about 3 years now. I wear it underneath Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation and the 2 together make my skin look flawless. I can notice a negative difference in my skin when I don't use this. It covers well, is hydrating and leaves a dewy finish. In the winter I've always gotten flaky skin around my mouth and this seems to be the one thing that prevents it. The tube is kind of expensive but a little goes a long way.

So far I am loving this. I'm 48 with combo/dry skin and this gives just enough coverage for my rosacea redness (I still need concealer for dark circles and a few blemishes). It has a nice finish, glowy but not dewy or sparkly. I thought it would be too olive-toned for my skin (in the lightest shade) but it's perfect and looks natural under all kinds of light. I love the broad spectrum SPF which is why I bought it since I hated to have to apply sunscreen then foundation, and worry that my foundation might be rubbing off the sunscreen in places. Yes, it gets oily in my t-zone but I just use powder and it's fine. Holds up for the full day. Does not highlight pores or fine lines. I'm a little worried, after reading some of the reviews, and I hope it doesn't make me break out. Will update if it does.

I received a small tube in medium to try, but eventually switched to light when I purchased and I'm about a NC25 or so. I initially didn't like this as I went in thinking it would be a CC cream, but as others have said it is more of a foundation finish. If I'm having a good skin week I think it out a little with Burberry Fresh Glow luminizer. If I'm breakout city or covering discoloration marks it does great at full strength, partly because it does seem to color correct as well. This is what I travel with if I'm only taking one type of foundation and the packaging is great, why don't all expensive foundations come with a pump!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wow! I'm impressed! Perfect for my pale skin, no glitter, moisturizer and spf 50! Amazing! I really love it! A mild, pleasant scent and I find as the day goes on my skin looks better and better :) try it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love that it has a high spf. I have very long days and it doesn't last 12 hours but it wears off well and is doing some good things for my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think I've just found my HG everyday foundation - lightweight, excellent "your skin but better" coverage, decent color selection, sanitary packaging, with added skincare benefits. I hardly reach for my concealer when I use this, and a little goes a long way. Just be aware: it has a dewy finish and requires powder over top.

Can't recommend this product enough!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is definitely one of my favorite cc creams! I love that it's good for your skin to, well as good as it can be:) Lasts a long time to.

My skin is fairly normal though it tends to get kind of oily in the summer. This foundation feels so weightless on my skin, and it does a good job evening out my skin tone. I do wish there was a shade between Fair and Light, but the Light does fine in the summer. I'm not used to paying so much for makeup ($38 at Ulta) but I don't mind this being my one splurge. I may have to start asking for gift cards for birthday and Christmas!

Still on the fence with this... I started using this a few weeks ago after using Lioele BB Cream for YEARS. Very similar product, but this has lower coverage than Lioele. I do like the shade range on this product, but I'm not sure if my skin likes it. I'm not prone to break outs AT ALL, but this is breaking out my face a bit. I'm going to give it some more time to try it out, but I'm going back to Asian BB creams after this.

I love this product. The spf 50 sunscreen is a mineral based sunscreen, not a chemical sunscreen. I react badly to all the chemical sunscreens and I can actually use this product. Provides great, smooth coverage.