It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

3.7

I love this stuff. I am obsessed. I really wanted something lighter texture than my usual foundations (EL Doublewear and TF Peach Perfect) but with more coverage than my gorgeous BM Complexion Rescue. And the IT CC+ more than delivered. I use this in the shade Fair-Light and I do acknowledge the shade range is limited, particularly if you are on the deeper end of the spectrum. However, for me, it is a perfect match. I simply dab some of this onto my face, and use a beauty blender to bounce it into my skin. It gives a medium coverage this way, though it is definitely buildable to full coverage. It has a satin finish, definitely not matte. The texture is creamy, it feels similar to a moisturiser. It wears well, lasting all day on me. I have worn it for 13 hours with it not fading, separating or creasing. It even lasts through light sweating, which is a lifesaver seeing as Sydney is in the middle of a heatwave! It also has SPF 50 which is a huge plus for the summer. I definitely can see the skincare benefits this provides also, it has helped with my skin congestion and breakouts, and my skin also looks and feels plump and hydrated after wearing this. I will definitely finish my tube of this, definitely would recommend it and would 100% repurchase. I can see why this has such a cult following - I just wish I had tried it sooner. It is a great addition to any makeup collection.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this although it has some cons. First of all the shade range is awful, I’m quite pale and the lightest shade (fair) is way too dark and yellow so I have to mix a white foundation with it so it’ll match me. Other than that and the fact that it’s somewhat expensive, it’s a very good cc cream.

For a cc cream it has a lot of coverage and it’s also quite thick but I still find it easy to blend and it does look good on the skin while feeling comfortable. It lasts a decent time on my combo skin, my t zone does get a bit oily though out the day but it’s no big deal to me since it doesn’t wear off. I don’t even set it every time and it still works well. I’m very happy with this product and will probably repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I finally tried this stuff after hearing so much about it. It passes the first, most important test of not breaking me out (I have middle-aged skin that still gets zits). A little goes a long way which makes it quite economical. I love the fact that it has 50 SPF built in. The coverage is good and the finish is good as well but not mind-blowing which is why I give it 4 and not 5 lippies. Even though it says it includes primer properties, I would probably get a better finish by using a primer (which I usually don't do because I'm in such a rush in the morning). I used the Bye Bye Pores pressed powder on top and it gives a perfectly good finish that lasts well throughout the day.

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I bought this a few years ago, stopped using it, went back to it and have been using it almost daily. I don't care for full coverage so I use a damp beauty blended to apply and it gives a more natural finish. Color selection is not the best but Light works for me. I have recommended it and given the trial size to some friends and they have all liked it. Have repurchased several times and I buy the large size whenever it is available on QVC. I try other foundations for evening use every now and then, but the SPF 50+ in the CC cream makes it my everyday choice.

I was a little disappointed when I got this - while it's excellent coverage, it really only looks nice for a couple of hours before getting patchy. It's too moisturising for my combination skin as well. Overall, I far prefer the Missha BB cream which is a little less high coverage but lasts a lot better.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this due to its ease use and coverage. Normally I use tent idols ultra wear but I was looking for something less drying and less thick and this is perfect. I feel like the color selections could be better. But other wise awesome product. Moisturizing with coverage and does break me out. Wish it was in more true to skin shades. In my case I'm hoping for a non ashy true ivory cool shade. But otherwise awesome and better than foundation for work and light wear.

One of the worst CC creams I have ever used. I purchased this product 2 months ago because I heard very good reviews about it. My skin was okay, few pimples but nothing bad BUT after using this it got worse! Plus- my skin looks like a cake and I totally hate it. Greasy and heavy product . I don’t recommend it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wanted to like this. It feels good to put on, has a good amount of spf, and smells kinda nice. Unfortunately, once it goes on my face it just washed me out completely. I look like a zombie in this stuff. Also, it feels on the greasy side and broke me out. Acne prone folks, try a sample before parting with your $50.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I was motivated to try this by the lack of tocopherols, a very common cosmetic and skin care ingredient that causes an allergic reaction for me. My doubt was so strong that I purchased a used tube on the reddit MUE forum rather than shell out full price for a new one. I have since repurchased in the Light shade, and I'm surprised how often I reach for it. No apparent issues with the annoying citrus oils ( WHY?!). I don't apply foundation of any kind to my entire face, but rather pat it into my areas of redness and discoloration, on top of a moisturizer.

As a sufferer of Rosacea, this product is fantastic. I don't feel like it clogs up my pores at all and actually lasts all day. The best CC/BB cream I've used to date. Also a bonus, IT Cosmetics is cruelty free!

The price tag is high, especially for the UK but worth every penny in my opinion