It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.2

glad that its spf 50 but it ended up sweating off and looking kind of cakey after a few hours in the sun. not good for warm humid weather. i guess its fine if you're out running a few errands but id rather just use sunscreen if im gonna be outside for a long time. its medium to full coverage

Lets start with the positives: It does blend on the skin super nicely and smells good, so I can see why people initially like it.
HOWEVER... there are several ingredients of concern in this product. It contains several essential oils that are known skin irritants, like orange peel oil, and lemon peel oil. These can even damage your skin over time. There are also a ton of comedogenic ingredients in here (run the ingredients list thru an online checker and you will see). So of course, this made me break out after just one day of use. If you are acne prone, I wouldn't suggest this at all. And if you have sensitive skin, essential oils are especially damaging for you. Bottom line, I don't think this is good for any skin, and it may hurt skin in the long run.
i

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Yes, I absolutely love this stuff. I have pretty perfect skin though, not to sound conceited. I just mean that if you have a lot to cover up, I don't think this will be for you. It does have good coverage for what I need it to do, just cover some slight redness. It looks amazing in and stays all day however the shade range is deplorable. I'm only a nc35 in MAC and I wear shade Medium Tan. After that there's only about 1 shade left to choose from. And I know people come in way more colors than just a little deeper than me. Although I tried this once, I don't want to support a brand that doesn't have inclusivity. And for that reason, I won't buy again.

Sadly this broke me out. A bit drying but the first 4 hrs of wear are nice. I used it for about 10 days to make sure breakouts were due to this. Sunscreen is usually a culprit for me

This is a staple in my make up bag, and has been for several years. I keep trying other foundations and tm's and bb's, but keep coming back to this. I definitely notice a color correcting factor, my 50 year old skin looks smooth and it wears well. It is very quick and easy to apply with just fingers when you are in a hurry or don't want to mess with a brush or a beauty blender. I wear the the shade light and it looks great even with some self tanner making me a tad darker.

So far I'm really liking this lightweight foundation in medium. I was having some issues w piling due to oil vs silicone battle between this and my neova sunscreen. It's medium coverage and leaves a slight dewy finish. My one issue is I had to use quite a bit per application.

again I hate when people put reviews about other products and incorporate it with other products. LOL this product by itself works great. if you're reviewing a beauty blender for example you should say I really don't like this beauty blender because it doesn't work with other products! Has nothing to do with this. it's a great product and we're lucky it's around because just like all other great skincare products has a life Shelf not very long. Get it while it's hot get it while it's good get it while you can. :-)

The color match was decent for me in the fair. It covered redness well but it's certainly not full coverage by any stretch, which for me is a positive but if you need heavy duty covering look elsewhere. The biggest con for me was that is sank in to and accentuated every single pore on my cheeks near my nose. It clung to dry patches. It settled in to wrinkles. And it felt really dry as well.

I'm glad I didn't like it - for the price there are much better options out there.

This is flat out fabulous!!!! I have combo to oily with slight acne prone skin. This makes my skin look flawless and my skin looks like skin!! My skin looks airbrushed in photos and it wears well without breaking down too much. Coverage is medium and perfect. Love the skin benefits and SPF. Fab product. I applied with my fingers and one pump is more than enough.

I had heard so many good things about this CC cream but it did not work for me. I love the pump tube packaging and I love how it has SPF 50 however that's where it stops. The coverage is decent for a CC cream but no where near full coverage. Also the colors were kind of yellow for me. I'm NW30 and I got the medium shade. I put it on my face without powder and went into the light and my face and neck were 2 different colors. This can easily be fixed with setting powder though. Also it just doesn't last. The SPF is a huge plus but as soon as it gets hot this was completely gone. It didn't fade patchy but I just had nothing left on my face. I think this would be good if you have dry skin and like light coverage but it didn't work for me :(