It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

My current favorite foundation. It’s lightweight, but you get a ton of coverage. I don’t feel like I’m wearing anything on my face. The coverage is fantastic. This gives me a glow, where my skin looks so bright and luminous, it’s awesome. I also noticed when I remove it, my skin just looks better bare. My pet peeve is foundation never drying, and feeling wet on my face all day, and I don’t get it from this. It doesn’t settle into my pores much, which is great. Love the SPF. I pair this with Smashbox Oil primer and IT Celebration powder. Makes you look flawless and glowing

Skin type: Combo with a dry forehead and chin put normal to oily cheeks.

I have a strange relationship with this product. I feel as though they did not previously have my shade- Fair- when I last tried using it, or, it was reformulated. Either way, I'm glad to have come back to this stuff.

Fair is a good match for my NC 15 shade skin. It glides on smoothly, and, shockingly does not collect on my dry patches. My first day of use I used it all over as a full coverage foundation, only needing a pea to blueberry sized dollop, and was surprised at how flawless it made my skin.

One thing, I feel, is that it doesnt look like no makeup makeup that everyone claims it to be. It isnt mask like by any means but it's just too refined to look natural, if that makes sense. This is coming from someone who thinks CT Wonder Glow TM is fuller coverage and is used to Mac F&B as a daily foundation.

I dust translucent powder over this to combat the sheen my face takes on and my cheeks look really flawless. It doesnt oxidize, has a wonderful smell, and even after 6 hours it didnt accentuate my dry patches.

Today I used it just on my jaw line where I have some hormonal acne and it blended in well with my bare skin- which is really nice for a foundation that there is not mark of demarcation.

Will rebuy!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the product. It feels comfortable on the skin. I used to wear it all the time and finished one tube and re-purchased another one. And also the matte. But then i stopped using after turning to other foundation with better matching shade, it’s just a little hard to get back to having ashy face cause their shades are more to the pinky side.

I want to come back to it, especially during that time when skin got problem cause it does feel good and skin care-like on the skin. But even medium tan which is probably the most yellowish of them is still ashy somehow and just too dark.

I really really wish they would try and do something about this.

They’ve got one good product, that’s a lot of people’s favorite. And it would be great if they could just stop and come back to make more shades to match more people.

Bottom line: I like this a lot. My best tip: buy the small size in the light and the small size in the medium tan, and then for now because it's winter, buy the larger size in the light/medium. This solves the problem of my changing skin color once the weather warms up. I use a drop of each to customize the color. Hope this helps!

I had a sample that I'd forgot about but tried it to see what the hype was about. Well this was better than I could have imagined. It looks flawless and natural not like a foundation, it just looks like really good skin. I had go out into natural daylight to be sure I wasn't tripping and yep it looks fantastic. Wears well throughout the day in fact it looked better as I wore it. Definitely getting a full tube of this. Btw...I applied with a brush and set it very lightly with a loose powder.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this product is a home run for me. not only do I love the pump packaging, I love the coverage payoff that it gives on my face. There is a lot of product in the tube and a little goes a long way. With the right primer, the gives a nice full coverage that I am very pleased about. I also have oily skin, and it tends to soak it up upon wear. I recommend this product.

My Shade: Fair-Light
Other shades that work for me: TF BTW Porcelain, EL Doublewear 1N2 Ecru, MAC C1.

I love this stuff. I am obsessed. I really wanted something lighter texture than my usual foundations (EL Doublewear and TF Peach Perfect) but with more coverage than my gorgeous BM Complexion Rescue. And the IT CC+ more than delivered. I use this in the shade Fair-Light and I do acknowledge the shade range is limited, particularly if you are on the deeper end of the spectrum. However, for me, it is a perfect match. I simply dab some of this onto my face, and use a beauty blender to bounce it into my skin. It gives a medium coverage this way, though it is definitely buildable to full coverage. It has a satin finish, definitely not matte. The texture is creamy, it feels similar to a moisturiser. It wears well, lasting all day on me. I have worn it for 13 hours with it not fading, separating or creasing. It even lasts through light sweating, which is a lifesaver seeing as Sydney is in the middle of a heatwave! It also has SPF 50 which is a huge plus for the summer. I definitely can see the skincare benefits this provides also, it has helped with my skin congestion and breakouts, and my skin also looks and feels plump and hydrated after wearing this. I will definitely finish my tube of this, definitely would recommend it and would 100% repurchase. I can see why this has such a cult following - I just wish I had tried it sooner. It is a great addition to any makeup collection.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this although it has some cons. First of all the shade range is awful, I’m quite pale and the lightest shade (fair) is way too dark and yellow so I have to mix a white foundation with it so it’ll match me. Other than that and the fact that it’s somewhat expensive, it’s a very good cc cream.

For a cc cream it has a lot of coverage and it’s also quite thick but I still find it easy to blend and it does look good on the skin while feeling comfortable. It lasts a decent time on my combo skin, my t zone does get a bit oily though out the day but it’s no big deal to me since it doesn’t wear off. I don’t even set it every time and it still works well. I’m very happy with this product and will probably repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using the Medium shade. Really can't understand why a lot of websites tout this as one of the best CC creams. Its heavy,, gluggy and sticky, and seems to oxidise. It feels very uncomfortable on my face. I've given 2 stars for sun-protection factor.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I finally tried this stuff after hearing so much about it. It passes the first, most important test of not breaking me out (I have middle-aged skin that still gets zits). A little goes a long way which makes it quite economical. I love the fact that it has 50 SPF built in. The coverage is good and the finish is good as well but not mind-blowing which is why I give it 4 and not 5 lippies. Even though it says it includes primer properties, I would probably get a better finish by using a primer (which I usually don't do because I'm in such a rush in the morning). I used the Bye Bye Pores pressed powder on top and it gives a perfectly good finish that lasts well throughout the day.