It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

I love this stuff. I am obsessed. I really wanted something lighter texture than my usual foundations (EL Doublewear and TF Peach Perfect) but with more coverage than my gorgeous BM Complexion Rescue. And the IT CC+ more than delivered. I use this in the shade Fair-Light and I do acknowledge the shade range is limited, particularly if you are on the deeper end of the spectrum. However, for me, it is a perfect match. I simply dab some of this onto my face, and use a beauty blender to bounce it into my skin. It gives a medium coverage this way, though it is definitely buildable to full coverage. It has a satin finish, definitely not matte. The texture is creamy, it feels similar to a moisturiser. It wears well, lasting all day on me. I have worn it for 13 hours with it not fading, separating or creasing. It even lasts through light sweating, which is a lifesaver seeing as Sydney is in the middle of a heatwave! It also has SPF 50 which is a huge plus for the summer. I definitely can see the skincare benefits this provides also, it has helped with my skin congestion and breakouts, and my skin also looks and feels plump and hydrated after wearing this. I will definitely finish my tube of this, definitely would recommend it and would 100% repurchase. I can see why this has such a cult following - I just wish I had tried it sooner. It is a great addition to any makeup collection.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this although it has some cons. First of all the shade range is awful, I’m quite pale and the lightest shade (fair) is way too dark and yellow so I have to mix a white foundation with it so it’ll match me. Other than that and the fact that it’s somewhat expensive, it’s a very good cc cream.

For a cc cream it has a lot of coverage and it’s also quite thick but I still find it easy to blend and it does look good on the skin while feeling comfortable. It lasts a decent time on my combo skin, my t zone does get a bit oily though out the day but it’s no big deal to me since it doesn’t wear off. I don’t even set it every time and it still works well. I’m very happy with this product and will probably repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using the Medium shade. Really can't understand why a lot of websites tout this as one of the best CC creams. Its heavy,, gluggy and sticky, and seems to oxidise. It feels very uncomfortable on my face. I've given 2 stars for sun-protection factor.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I finally tried this stuff after hearing so much about it. It passes the first, most important test of not breaking me out (I have middle-aged skin that still gets zits). A little goes a long way which makes it quite economical. I love the fact that it has 50 SPF built in. The coverage is good and the finish is good as well but not mind-blowing which is why I give it 4 and not 5 lippies. Even though it says it includes primer properties, I would probably get a better finish by using a primer (which I usually don't do because I'm in such a rush in the morning). I used the Bye Bye Pores pressed powder on top and it gives a perfectly good finish that lasts well throughout the day.

So far so nice

I love this cc cream in the fall and winter, when my t-zone dries out. I find the coverage to be on the full side, I only need half a pump on my beauty blender to get a nice, even finish. I have this in light-medium and I find the color to be great match-wise. I haven’t had any issues with oxidation or settling into fine lines either. Pre-application, I use Becca’s First Light primer, and after application, I set it with a big, fluffy brush and loose powder. I like the pump mechanism as it’s hygenic. Personally, I think iYour Skin But Better is a worthy investment as it’s become more of a difficult task to find reliable coverage for my perimenopausal skin and this works quite nicely for me in the colder months.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was so excited to finally buy this CC cream after hearing soooo many great reviews online. I have used it for four days in a row now, trying different application methods, with and without a primer, etc. Nothing makes it look amazing on my skin (what I was naively expecting).

I have combination skin, leaning towards being normal on most days. Normally, with most foundations, I have to use a setting powder on my T-zone, but I don't need any touch-ups throughout a day most of the time. My face rarely ever looks greasy at the end of the day, just slightly dewy around my nose and forehead, nothing major (which I am alright with, I'm not obsessed with matt skin). With this CC cream, however, I look VERY DEWY after just a few hours of wearing it. And! That's after setting my entire face with powder after applying it in the morning, not just the T-zone (it's looks too greasy on me if I don't powder).

It has a consistency of a lightweight cream, applies easily, blends nicely (tried both with a brush and a sponge, gives more or less the same results). The coverage on me is light medium; medium at best. It does not cover pigmentation and acne scaring on the sides of my cheeks. But I can look past it, I just spot-conceal before setting it with powder. It looks decent (not amazing) on my face for the first 2-4 hours and then becomes a bit too dewy for my liking, wears off my nose, creases (in short, does everything what a very dewy foundation would do at the end of a long day).

To sum up: so far, the thing I like most about this CC cream is SPF 50. However, I wish I bough the oil-free/matte version of this product. Would only recommend this one for someone with very dry/dry skin. Not even for medium/normal one, in my opinion.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i love it even more than laneige bb cushion. It's so light-weight and easy to blend definitly your skin but better. I don't recommend using it as a sunscreen if you want a natural look cause it will not reach the spf of 50. I use it with my dior loose powder and it last 12h without any touch up and i live in a humid country ed : i changed my cc cream and always come back to this

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I bought this a few years ago, stopped using it, went back to it and have been using it almost daily. I don't care for full coverage so I use a damp beauty blended to apply and it gives a more natural finish. Color selection is not the best but Light works for me. I have recommended it and given the trial size to some friends and they have all liked it. Have repurchased several times and I buy the large size whenever it is available on QVC. I try other foundations for evening use every now and then, but the SPF 50+ in the CC cream makes it my everyday choice.

I was a little disappointed when I got this - while it's excellent coverage, it really only looks nice for a couple of hours before getting patchy. It's too moisturising for my combination skin as well. Overall, I far prefer the Missha BB cream which is a little less high coverage but lasts a lot better.