It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.9

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it❤ never had I tried a face color creme & cover up like this one..I've used at least 20 plus products past year for face & lines & not happy w any.i used *IT* cc coverage & ...its amazing. Plumped up skin.filled in laugh lines. a lil goes a long way. Smooth silky fresh looking love it.

This is the only high coverage “foundation” that doesn’t look cakey on me whatsoever. And i love dewy finishes and for those two reasons im giving this a 5 lippie.

I do however dislike that packaging and the shade range.

I’d still recommend if you are someone who likes high medium coverage and dewy finish.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product..I bought this after getting the suggestion from hotandflashy youtube channel,since i am 40+.I have to be choosy about my foundation..This one is a miracle...It certainly looked like my better skin..Good coverage..as well..Very good lasting power..I am nc40 -42.I bought this on medium,slightly light..thats ok with my winter skin.Will definitely repurchase.

I've just found my new Holy Grail. I have an awfully red complexion in my face esp around my cheeks and nose and always had to wear full coverage foundation, concealer, powder the whole face every single day or deal with everyone asking why my face is so red. I've been desperately seeking something that would moisturize, correct my red, cover my acne, and stay on all day even in our Tennessee summer heat, and I've finally found it with this CC cream! I have worked out in 90 degree weather with it and it stayed out, worked doubles at work and it stayed on all day, gives my skin a slightly dewy complexion instead of turning my T-Zone into an oil slick, and keeps my skin moisturized as well. The only thing I wish was that it wasn't so expensive considering I use it everyday... oh well it's worth it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

My favourite CC ever, in that it performs like a BB coverage wise but actually colour corrects and looks so natural. Effortless to apply as it's easy blending and lasts 6 hours without a primer where other CC creams seem so sheer they sink right in and wear off within a couple hours. Don't love the price but until something comparable comes along, I'll repurchase. It's a daily staple that makes me look pulled together without all the fuss of foundation and it doesn't need any other products to support the longevity or finish. Erases flaws while still looking like skin. Magic.

Finally found a foundation that agrees with my skin type (sensitive/Dry)
I live in Singapore so the climate is always hot and humid all year round.
I tested this makeup for 8 hours Without powder it only gets shiny on my nose (which is common).
With powder, it lasts roughly around the 9 - 10-hour mark before I need to powder.
Doesn't emphasizes my dry patches. Really covers my hyperpigmentation.
It's a solid medium - 1 pump / high medium - 2 pumps.

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I'm in the shade TAN which applies dark at first.
as I go about my day it actually lightens a little. not in a bad way
It just looks glowy skin like finish. absolutely love this.

Will most definitely purchase this again.

p.s I only ever tried applying this with a beauty blender.
Will update this review when i try a brush application instead!

I have dry, mature, and sensitive skin with some pigmentation. This cc cream at first gives me medium coverage and two hours become light coverage. It give me a nice glow not oily glow on me. It last me all worked day(8 hours). It didn't sink in pores or fine line cost $39 at Sephora. At Sephora have mini size of this cc cream if want to try out and didn't want to spend for a full size the mini cost $15. I very like this cc cream. I bought mine in shade medium.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I do love that it contains SPF 50 mineral sunscreen titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. It yields sheer to medium coverage and blends in nearly imperceptibly so my skin looks even-toned and hint with moisture. The shade medium works for me. Use sunscreen EVERYDAY.

I'm shocked that this product isn't rated higher! For me, for my skin type, this stuff is five lippie, holy grail status. I have it in Medium and Tan to customize my shade depending on the time of year. It applies and sets perfectly on my dry skin without caking, flaking or oxidizing. It leaves me dewy, never greasy. It covers a multitude of sins (dark spots, redness, blotches and blends in beautifully. I have found that it looks best applied with a damp Beautyblender (doesn't everything?). It is not runny at all. Nice and creamy, spreads/bounces on smoothly and evenly. The tube lasts me forever, I don't have to use very much. The squeeze tube/pump application is genius...IT Cosmetics has perfected the dispensing method, in my opinion. I can't rave about this product enough.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have already gone through 2 tubes of this stuff. I'm not sure I can remember ever going through 2 of the same foundation. I usually find something I like better before then. This stuff is HG. I love the coverage and the finish. It's not perfectly matte, but it keeps me from looking oily (which I am). It covers my acne scars but doesn't look cakey. My only complaint is that the price is a little steep. But I'll keep paying it because I love it so much.