It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it❤ never had I tried a face color creme & cover up like this one..I've used at least 20 plus products past year for face & lines & not happy w any.i used *IT* cc coverage & ...its amazing. Plumped up skin.filled in laugh lines. a lil goes a long way. Smooth silky fresh looking love it.

I find this goes on smooth and gives just enough coverage. I love the high SPF. I used to use Juice Beauty CC cream, and this one became my new go to because it applies better. I didn't break out from this product at all.

My skin is fairly normal though it tends to get kind of oily in the summer. This foundation feels so weightless on my skin, and it does a good job evening out my skin tone. I do wish there was a shade between Fair and Light, but the Light does fine in the summer. I'm not used to paying so much for makeup ($38 at Ulta) but I don't mind this being my one splurge. I may have to start asking for gift cards for birthday and Christmas!

The first sunscreen/foundation I ever had that feels like I'm wearing nothing. My coloring is N20 and it's a perfect match for my skin. I love this product!

I just purchased my 4th tube of this CC cream and I'm so happy with it. My first purchase was the original formula in Light and that was too dark. My second purchase was the original formula in Light AND the Illuminating formula in Fair to mix together. That was pretty good but the sparkly stuff looked really odd as the day wore on. Yesterday I purchased the original formula in Fair and now it's perfect!!! I'm a makeup artist and work for for Estée Lauder and Clinique. I love their products so much but I still like to "cocktail" my favorites to create new "skin finishes." My challenges when choosing products at other retailers is that they try to sell you colors that are too dark, or too light in some cases. When I shop at stores like Ulta and Sephora the BA's tend to push the wrong colors. From now on I'm going to go in bare faced and do my experimenting on my own. I recommend that you go outside with a mirror and examine your makeup in natural light. That's the best advice I can give!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new HG foundation. I have pretty decent skin minus hormonal breakouts here and there. It is beautiful coverage but doesn't feel like you're wearing anything! Also, I have had the same tube since July of last year and I wear it daily. A little goes a long way. I will never be without this product.

I discovered this CC cream a few years ago at Ulta when I was looking for something to cover up my slight rosacea. I had all but given up on BB and CC creams but the wonderful MUA there suggested I try it. I fell in love immediately and it's really only one of the few makeup items I repurchase. I have it in three different colors so it matches me for every season. I never leave home without it on, and as someone who would never go out without a full face of makeup, I'm confident enough to throw only this on. If I have a big event then I will wear foundation over it but I rarely even need to. It lasts a good 6-8 hours, and if I need it longer then I just put some Lancôme powder over it and it smooths it over. I love this stuff and I pray they never stop making it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I consider myself a bit a of a foundation junkie, and have tried just about every high end foundation with a similar finish to this cc cream.
Nothing comes close. I would class this as others have said more as a foundation than a true cc cream with a light to medium coverage.
It just gives off a lovely natural sheen to the skin which dries to the touch, but never looks dull, or over dewy through out the day, doesn't crease, or ever look cakey, hides pores well, with 50 plus sunscreen. It does have a citrus scent, but disappears immediately once it dries down.
Now, how i like to judge a good foundation is how it appears in my cars rear vision mirror, (might sound weird) but a bad foundation will show every crease, dry patch and tell if you have chosen a good colour match due to the natural lighting, and is the only foundation that makes my old skin look almost flawless !
I would say this foundation would last a good 6 hours, but i do follow up with hourglass ambient lighting finish powder to help with the lasting time.
Now for reference, i am colour matched perfectly to Nars sheer glow( Deauville), Mac studio fix ( NC 15), Two faced born this way (vanilla) & Makeup forever HD stick (117)
The only downside to this foundation is the poor colour range. I find the lightest shade "Fair is just a little too light for my skin, and "Light "is slightly obvious on my skin.
I have to buy a full size tube of fair and mix in a small travel size of light to get my perfect shade. Then store in a airless pump tube which i purchased on eBay.
Due to how popular this foundation is, i hope IT Cosmetics plans on working on more shades soon.
I highly recommend this foundation, and whilst i challenge myself to find something just as flattering, i know i will keep on trying to find that HG foundation (i cant help myself !) but so far nothing comes close.
Although Makeup forever HD stick would be my second favorite, if for what ever reason i was unable to purchase the IT Cosmetics CC cream.

Best. Thing. Ever .

Shade: Light (1 pump) mixed with Medium (0.5 pump) (Usually a NC/C20-23 in MAC)

This is my go-to face makeup nowadays!!! There are several excellent properties that drive it to be #1 in my book:

Pros:

- Easy, no muss-no fuss application (Idiot proof and forgiving on low maintenance days!)
- Very good on the latter side of med-full coverage for those with moderate imperfections!
- Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB Physical SPF 50+
- Shades are very close match (I use 'Light' in Winter, a Mix of 'Light' and 'Med' in the Summer)
- The base ingredients are 'Snail Secretion' (!!!). That nourishes the skin and enhances its' healing abilities (i.e. like in most Korean creams and BBs) and gives it a luxurious, bouncy gel-like texture!

Cons:

- Wears off in around 6-7 hours, 4-6 on really humid days or if I break a sweat (but easily reapplied without mussing up the glow-y, smooth coverage)
- Sort of expensive when bought at 1 oz size and at retail (i.e. $38, IIRC)
- Limited shade selection for those who have a very warm or very cool coloring (Though easily remedied with mixing another additive or foundation in)

Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, and I really didn't want to buy into It Cosmetics' hype, but impulse bought it on QVC in the large 2.53 oz size one sleepless night, and never looked back!