It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got a sample from Sephora, absolutely love this product! The fair shade matches me perfectly, and it doesn't oxidize at all. It has decent lasting powder, and looks super natural. It's not exactly dewy, which is great as I can adjust the level of dewyness using a highlighter!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am now on my second tube of this product and I love it! If you want to just even out your skin tone this product is perfect but you can also build it up to full coverage while still looking really natural. I've noticed it has almost a lemon scent to it? I would suggest to apply it with a beauty blender, I just find it blends it better into my face than a brush and really gives a flawless finish. I'm very pale but I have more golden undertones than pink and the lightest shade works really well with my skin tone, also it is 50 SPF so it's practically selling itself. It also lasts for a pretty decent amount of time depending on how much you use (1 pump is enough for my face and neck). If I had to think of a negative it would be that it is a bit pricey and that sometimes it can feel just a tad heavy.

Great coverage and protection from this CC cream, and it lasts for several hours. I have been using a BB cream from a premium brand for years and still love it, but now the price is nearly $50! The price of the BB cream insults my intelligence, frankly. This one is not cheap (but about $10 less), and has the same quality as the BB cream I like. Bought the mini from Sephora, and will buy the full size for sure! Thank you It Cosmetics!

This makes my skin look great. It is so soft, like a lotion but adds a nice glow and coverage to my skin. I use thicker foundation for parts of my face that need coverage more and just use this underneath. I like how it looks and you can even rub it on your neck. It was non-irritating, and I find it to be a great formulation.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have dry skin, I like about medium coverage and something quick because I am a student and dont have time for fussing in the morning. This applies well with all methods. I will use my fingers, a beauty sponge, and sometimes a brush, and will all methods I get the same result. It goes on smoothly, and leaves my skin looking smooth and fresh. It has a dewy finish and I usually set it with a light powder. The dew still shines through after i powder, which I enjoy. It does not enhance my dryness, although it does cling slightly, however everything does on me. Out of all of my foundations, this is my favorite. I work at sephora part time and I get to try a lot of foundations, and this is what I always gravitate to. It lasts thoughout the day, and still makes my skin look like skin. The only thing I wish they would change is the shade range. light is a bit dark, fair is too light and they dont have more than like 8 shades I think. But, overall it is a wonderful base. I will continue using it, and repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just sampled and tried this today at Sephora! Went on Beautiful! My skin just needs a little evening out. Gal used this and some Bobbi Brown bronzer! I looked and felt pretty! Yayayayaya!! I naturally bought this along with Shiseido eye cream ! I love the samples they give too!!!

I love this product. I have combination skin and freckles that are less 'cute' and more... 'blotchy' looking. My skin is super clear so I don't need a ton of foundation to cover it, I just want something that makes my freckles look less 'blotchy' while smoothing everything out and giving me a dewey, but not oily, looking glow. This product does all of that for me and stays on all day.

Pros: huge SPF factor!
doesn't cake
long lasting
gives a glowy finish
covers imperfections and redness without looking like you globbed on makeup
light
natural looking
no smell (some foundations with spf have a smell to them that i hate)
doesn't transfer after it sets
doesn't make me break out

Cons: dispenser gives out too much product in my opinion
after applying, i blot my face with an oil sheet otherwise it can look a bit oily in my t zone (one blot in the morning though seems to last all day so I'm not sure if that oil is coming from the foundation itself or what... no idea)

It Cosmetics CC cream lives up to the hype! I've been using this product every time I do my makeup since I got it about 5 months ago. I am in love with the shade Medium. It evens out my skin easily and gives my skin a really warm golden glowy tone to it. My skin is dry and NC 25-30 and because of adaptability of the product, I can wear this shade year round. Most foundations really accentuate my dry patches but this product seems to camouflage them. This product doesn't break me out and is easy to remove! I like that I don't have to scrub it off or have a tedious makeup removal routine like I would have with some heavy duty foundations. I set it with a translucent powder and if i need a bit more coverage I buff a little Bare Minerals over the top and I look naturally flawless. Also can't beat the high SPF!

I have actually replaced this at least three times, it's that good. I just caved on my wanderlust and am going to try something else, but I have had very little desire to, I and that is really unusual for me. I love the full coverage and yet it bonds with my skin to a pleasantly natural look. I think my skin has improved for wearing it and I can't think of any else I would say that about.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I always had oily skin but now that I'm on the other side of 30 and moved a bit further north, my skin is so dry and awful. This cc cream smooths over all of my texture and gives decent coverage. It really doesn't look like makeup. I still have to use a concealer on any blemishes but one layer applied with a brush or two with a sponge makes my pores look smaller, evens my skin tone, and gives me a nice dewy glow. I've even had good luck applying this with my fingers. It is very forgiving. I do wish they had a lighter shade but I can get away with fair. My only complaint is that it is not very long lasting without a primer. I've yet to find a primer that didn't break me out to use with this but that's just my crazy skin!