It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Wow just tried this out for the first time today and it's amazing! This exceeds my expectations. I was nervous to try because I have acne-prone combination skin and I thought it might be too rich and heavy. But it's so nourishing yet feels very light on my skin. My skin is so comfortable right now and it looks amazing too. I found it to be full coverage with only a pump and a half of product. Colour match is perfect, and skin feels really good. My skin feels like it can breathe which is really important to me.

This is the only high coverage “foundation” that doesn’t look cakey on me whatsoever. And i love dewy finishes and for those two reasons im giving this a 5 lippie.

I do however dislike that packaging and the shade range.

I’d still recommend if you are someone who likes high medium coverage and dewy finish.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Replaced my foundation with the CC cream for a high coverage base that cares for my skin. Pump pack design is brilliant and allows me to use the entirety of the product. I have repurchased multiple times and have recommended it to many friends and family.

Ok so I LOVE this foundation. Its worth the money as it stays put all day long,looks like skin but still covers imperfections.
I use one pump for my whole face. Its sold as full coverage which I'm not sure you would get but its definitely medium coverage.
The packing is brill as it's a tube with a pump. Its save to travel with and chuck in your bag. No worries about glass packaging breaking. Also at the end you can cut open the tube and get every last drop out.
I like a more dewy finish and this is on the matte side but with sunscreen on top or oil mixed in makes it dewy. ( I know they do a dewy version now but I had already brought this one)
its so worth trying as it is a beautiful foundation.
I wanted something that looked natural but lasted all day long no matter what and this foundation ticked all the boxes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the best foundation ever! it looks like skin. I've found my HG!

I LOVE how this makes my skin look. I don’t put it all over my entire face because it’s too thick for that and would look weird, but if I put it just on my t-zone, nose, and chin, it evens out my color so beautifully while maintaining a natural looking texture.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is definitely one of my favorite cc creams! I love that it's good for your skin to, well as good as it can be:) Lasts a long time to.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got a sample from Sephora, absolutely love this product! The fair shade matches me perfectly, and it doesn't oxidize at all. It has decent lasting powder, and looks super natural. It's not exactly dewy, which is great as I can adjust the level of dewyness using a highlighter!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am now on my second tube of this product and I love it! If you want to just even out your skin tone this product is perfect but you can also build it up to full coverage while still looking really natural. I've noticed it has almost a lemon scent to it? I would suggest to apply it with a beauty blender, I just find it blends it better into my face than a brush and really gives a flawless finish. I'm very pale but I have more golden undertones than pink and the lightest shade works really well with my skin tone, also it is 50 SPF so it's practically selling itself. It also lasts for a pretty decent amount of time depending on how much you use (1 pump is enough for my face and neck). If I had to think of a negative it would be that it is a bit pricey and that sometimes it can feel just a tad heavy.

Great coverage and protection from this CC cream, and it lasts for several hours. I have been using a BB cream from a premium brand for years and still love it, but now the price is nearly $50! The price of the BB cream insults my intelligence, frankly. This one is not cheap (but about $10 less), and has the same quality as the BB cream I like. Bought the mini from Sephora, and will buy the full size for sure! Thank you It Cosmetics!