It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

It Cosmetics CC cream lives up to the hype! I've been using this product every time I do my makeup since I got it about 5 months ago. I am in love with the shade Medium. It evens out my skin easily and gives my skin a really warm golden glowy tone to it. My skin is dry and NC 25-30 and because of adaptability of the product, I can wear this shade year round. Most foundations really accentuate my dry patches but this product seems to camouflage them. This product doesn't break me out and is easy to remove! I like that I don't have to scrub it off or have a tedious makeup removal routine like I would have with some heavy duty foundations. I set it with a translucent powder and if i need a bit more coverage I buff a little Bare Minerals over the top and I look naturally flawless. Also can't beat the high SPF!

I have actually replaced this at least three times, it's that good. I just caved on my wanderlust and am going to try something else, but I have had very little desire to, I and that is really unusual for me. I love the full coverage and yet it bonds with my skin to a pleasantly natural look. I think my skin has improved for wearing it and I can't think of any else I would say that about.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I always had oily skin but now that I'm on the other side of 30 and moved a bit further north, my skin is so dry and awful. This cc cream smooths over all of my texture and gives decent coverage. It really doesn't look like makeup. I still have to use a concealer on any blemishes but one layer applied with a brush or two with a sponge makes my pores look smaller, evens my skin tone, and gives me a nice dewy glow. I've even had good luck applying this with my fingers. It is very forgiving. I do wish they had a lighter shade but I can get away with fair. My only complaint is that it is not very long lasting without a primer. I've yet to find a primer that didn't break me out to use with this but that's just my crazy skin!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is one of my all-time favorite face products. Initially I preferred the illumination formula (which I still like), but now I prefer this, at least for day-to-day life. I love that the packaging has a pump, yet is a tube so it's not breakable and you can get all the product out. The coverage is medium and natural, and this is one of the only significant SPFs that I can tolerate, both in terms of my skin liking it and the scent not bugging me. I don't love the fragrance (though it is not a traditional sunscreen odor), but it fades quickly, so it's not an issue. The color range is crap - I usually have to mix two shades to make it work for me, and if you're even moderately deeply complected, you might be out of luck, but I like the formula so much I'm willing to make it work.

Love this stuff! It brings all the tones in my face to one happy medium. And it moisturizes! I also use their blemish clearing Dream Fresh BB cream and it works just as fabulous!

I just got this because of all the hype about it and it definitely delivers! I have acne prone combination/oily skin and i was worried about getting breakouts, but nothing! It covers well, looks natural and radiant, and smells good, like a lemon muffin. After using this product about a week, my skin definitely feels softer too.

I love this product. It gives me lots of coverage but looks natural. It smells good to me too, like citrus. My skin feels better and softer when I use this a lot. I have super sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. I like that I can use this without any breakouts.

I find this goes on smooth and gives just enough coverage. I love the high SPF. I used to use Juice Beauty CC cream, and this one became my new go to because it applies better. I didn't break out from this product at all.

I believe I've finally found my HG! At 55 I still have oily skin w/ large pores, slightly textur-y surface and sun damage/broken capillaries. Oh and fine lines and a few wrinkles. Good times. I've used powders for years and as I've aged, I've become less happy with texture and coverage. I have tried all kinds of foundations, BBs, TMs - drugstore to quite spendy - and watched them accentuate pores and fine lines and sit on top of my skin in a heavy, shiny mask. With or without primers and finishing powders. After seeing all the great reviews and seeking a natural look, I ordered this in medium. I am still experimenting with application and prep, but after a couple of unsuccessful attempts, I think I've found what works for me. This morning I just applied my serum and moisturized around my eyes and lips. Since this product claims to be a moisturizer, serum and primer along with the rest I stopped there and gave it a few minutes to soak in. I then warmed one pump and tapped and spread around lightly, then used a brush to finish. (I played with a beauty blender all weekend - will keep experimenting as it seems to be everybody's favorite - just can't seem to get the dampness level right and wasn't feeling the love.) And I wasn't overly thrilled this morning either. I could see where it sat in my pores and it looked a little heavier than I like. But I had to get to work, so I gave it a light dusting of ELf HD powder and finished my makeup. When I got to work, I went into the bathroom and had a look prayingI didn't look like I was wearing a greasy mask. Dang girl! Pulled out my purse magnifying mirror (55...) and hurried to a window. I don't know what happened, but somewhere in that short time it seemed to have "settled." I could hardly see my pores and while not flawless (I prefer a more natural look, so I'm cool with that.), imperfections were nicely covered, tone was even and smooth and it literally looked like "my skin, but better." Over six hours later there is a tiny bit of t-zone shine, but not even enough to bother with blotting, much less powdering. It isn't cheap, but keep in mind a little goes a looooong way so it's 100% worth it to me. As I said, I will continue to experiment with prep and application (and will update if I find my "angel choir" method), but if it doesn't get any better than this, I am thrilled!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have altered my review to reflect my response to the packaging. While the tube and the pump are hygienic, I know I'm going to eventually have to cut the end off and it's going to dry out. If the pump could be stored upside down so that the foundation settles in the bottom, it would be better. Meanwhile, I'm still loving the product.
I have been searching for a foundation that doesn’t break up and go weird on me, while covering my sun damage, offering a decent spf and doesn’t irritate my skin. I purchased a mini from Sephora and haven’t looked back. I apply with a brush and it looks great - not mask-like. It feels hydrating and light on as well. I have been receiving compliments since I have been wearing this - even from my husband - who wouldnt notice if I grew another head.