It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.8

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Yes, I absolutely love this stuff. I have pretty perfect skin though, not to sound conceited. I just mean that if you have a lot to cover up, I don't think this will be for you. It does have good coverage for what I need it to do, just cover some slight redness. It looks amazing in and stays all day however the shade range is deplorable. I'm only a nc35 in MAC and I wear shade Medium Tan. After that there's only about 1 shade left to choose from. And I know people come in way more colors than just a little deeper than me. Although I tried this once, I don't want to support a brand that doesn't have inclusivity. And for that reason, I won't buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wow! I'm impressed! Perfect for my pale skin, no glitter, moisturizer and spf 50! Amazing! I really love it! A mild, pleasant scent and I find as the day goes on my skin looks better and better :) try it!!

Edit:
I’m pretty sure the fragrance in this was giving me chronic migraine :(
I stopped using it, the headaches stopped.
It would be a good idea if they came out with a sensitive version of this, but I doubt that will happen. IT Cosmetics is very heavy handed with their chemicals and fragrance; therefore, I’ve given up on this brand.

This looks very unnatural and it really clogs my pores. Not a winner for me!

I really wanted to love this product, after all of the hype I heard about it. Unfortunately, all the benefits it claims to have are just too good to be true. It did not blend well with a brush, sponge or my fingers and had no coverage at all for me. The formula was not buildable at all, no matter how much product I used it still did not cover blemishes or blotches or anything, instead only became very obvious that I had a product on my face. The product had no staying power, and would easily transfer no matter what powder or setting spray I used (I tried it with Maybelline Fit me set and smooth powder, Nude by Nature mineral finishing veil, Kat Von D lock-it setting powder, Gerard Cosmetics slay all day setting spray, and Urban Decay all nighter setting spray). The only redeeming quality in my eyes is the spf 50+, but the rest of the product is not worth the spf, there are plenty of other high spf products out there. This is by far the worst foundation/bb cream makeup product I have ever tried. Thank goodness I only bought the travel size to try it before spending money on the full size product.
p.s. I don't feel as though my rating of price and packaging should have too much weight as I only purchased the travel size version, though I feel that for me personally packaging and price are not an issue if the product itself is really good.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I too bought this in Fair. It is just that, fair but overpriced. It felt nice when applied but the fact is that the coverage is not great, and several applications are needed in order to get even coverage.. frankly the tube with pump is awful and dispenses either a small glop or way too much. I used it up within a month and I do not usually do that -- it was in summer so I look for light coverage. And if you sweat... forget it. It just goes away somewhere.

I spent money on a glorified BB cream and there are many BB creams with better coverage and staying power.

this is really not worth the money unless you buy into the "it's natural" baloney.

will never repurchase any of the iT line. Even the brushes are overpriced.. shows you what a lot of internet hype does.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have never had a makeup product actually make me break out. This one did. My skin isn't oily but after wearing it for a few hours my face looked like a big greasy mess. Half of it was gone. I would say it is light coverage. The smell is also really strong. If you are sensitive to smells then you definitely won't like it. The only good thing it has going for it is the pump. This is going back to Ulta.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased the trial size of this from Sephora and received a compact (with a push button dispenser) in a set from QVC. I have tried this several times, the most recent being yesterday evening. This is a heavy, greasy mess! I agree with the previous review regarding the pores and breakouts, but I also experienced burning and when I removed it several hours later, I looked as if I had rosacea! Also, it seems that anything in a squeeze tube from It leaks out of the threads of the tube -- this has happened to me with two of the new concealer/brighteners that I paid full price for and got zero response from It when I e-mailed them. Apparently It Cosmetics has some ingredient that is all wrong for me -- their powder blush, CC powder, bronzing powder, cream highlighter all cause clogged pores and redness. I still use the Bye Bye Undereye concealer but make sure it never goes anywhere but my undereye area.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Unfortunately this contains the -siloxanes that cause cystic outbreaks in so many, me included.
The Light shade was better than Medium but it still appeared ashy and just sat on top of my skin.
Not really complete coverage, more like light coverage.
Nice glowy finish and decent UV protection but cant use something that makes my skin a hot mess like this one did.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I received a sample of this from Mecca and the claims sounded too good to be true, which they were of course and usually are. Unfortunately this cc cream just made my skin feel incredibly parched all day as well as accentuating the lines under my eyes. I seriously looked 10 years older.

The coverage was quite a lot heavier than I prefer for daily use but I was able to sheer it out using a damp beauty blender. It looked quite nice on initial application and the color “medium” was a pretty good match for me. But within an hour I could feel it sucking my skin dry for some reason. And when I looked in the mirror a few hours later I was horrified at my under eye lines.

This cc cream is a miss for me.

Do you know when I came on here to review I was all "can I be the ONLY one who doesn't love this CC cream?" I was literally relieved to see the people in my age bracket have many of the same "meh" and "it's a no" response that I did with this incredibly hyped and popular cream.... One thing I noticed with myself and many other people who don't love it is the fact that there is an ingredient that is sucking the moisture out of our face and making it look very dry. I WISH I knew who the culprit ingredient is! I have normal to dry skin - NC 20/25 and I use this in Light. Fair is a bit too light. I just don't get how this cc cream can make my skin look so bad. I feel like I'm a FAIL with so many IT cosmetics when so many others love them! What can I say that's positive... hmmm... well, the packaging is good. The premise is good in that it has such a high physical sunscreen and good for your skin actives... but there is not much more positive things for me to report on. It sits in my marionette lines and highlights the crepiness under my eyes. I have tried both the regular version and the glow/glitter version... I've tried them combined, separately, with a brush, with a blender, with my fingers... and it still continues to show me no love. What prompted me to write this review is that I thought I will give this CC cream ONE more shot today and all I want to do is go home and wash my face b/c it feels so tight and dry.... For me, Illuminaire is a much better (though lower in SPF) mineral makeup cream. But for my skin, I think I will stick with GA Luminous Silk, Face Atelier, and Shiseido Syncro Glow. I do want to try Osmosis though.. but this is a FINAL pass from me. It's getting de-cluttered.