It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

I really wanted to love this because I had heard so many good things from friends. However, after about a week of use, I began to develop whiteheads around my nose. Not what I wanted from my foundation. Gave it to a friend to share with someone who can wear.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO CITRUS!!!

I found out the hard way (someone put it on me during a mini makeover at Sephora before I could stop them. I had hives for a week).

Why??? Why would anyone put orange, grapefruit, lemon and lime oil in a product designed for sensitive and rosacea prone skin??? It makes no sense!!!

Anyway, I took Benadryl and cortisone cream for a week, and was left feeling sad because it seems that those who aren’t sensitive generally seem to like the formula otherwise.

So many people love this and it was a complete disappointment for me. It felt greasy and heavy on my skin. It moved around throughout the day into lines I didn’t know I had. After a few days of use, I noticed a burning and stinging on my face after application-not pleasant and a sign of irritation. And the SMELL-I’m surprised more people haven’t commented on it. To me, it smells like sweet citrus with an undertone of vomit. I’m not kidding. It reminds me of the week my kids got the stomach flu. Get a sample or small size before you commit to a larger size because this one is a very expensive YMMV.

Bought this a couple day ago in the "medium" shade...tried a bit on in the store & it looked sort of ok,
so I bought it. I was impressed that it had peptides in it. Trying it out at home on completely clean
face, it was way too yellow; plus, it sank into a divet on my skin that seldom traps anything I put on.
My bad for over-working a deep pimple; but, seriously, I can't have this CC magnifying it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was AWFUL got a sample from Macys, made my pores look huge..and my face Greasy
and it covered NOTHING, had to wash my face and use my foundation,,, this product SUCKS

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Such an overrated product.

Firstly, if you haven't discovered the realm of Korean beauty, Korean BB and CC-s, you might like this. It's definitely something new compared to the Western BB-s and CC-s, I suspect that's why it is so popular - it brought something new to the table.

Secondly, if you are familiar with Korean beauty, you'll find this product extremely overrated and pricey. With this money, you'll find a similar or better product half or third of the price, with almost double the amount of the product (K. CC and BB-s come most of the time in 45-50 g - 1,5 / 1,7 oz - options). This CC itself is a Korean formulation developed in Korea, and sold to or by Americans at a much higher price than it would cost in Korea.

When it comes to the performance, this is full coverage compared to other products in its spectrum (other CC-s), you can't really compare this with a foundation, so be aware of that. The color range is ridiculous. The lightest, fair, might be too light for the the darkest fair, and too dark for the lightest fair, whereas the light seems extremely dark for a regular light. I don't get this. The ex owner of the company was all about inclusion whereas she herself created products for either someone bleeding 2 l of blood or someone returning from the Caribbeans. The hypocrisy of beauty industry in a nutshell.

This is far from being a natural finish, I've seen foundations looking more natural, it creases into the fine lines, it accentuates dry patches, it shows off pores. It gets oily and patchy after 1 h of wearing. The few positives: It feels very light on the skin, moisturising, minimal smell, works good as a concealer, but that's about it.

Bottom line: You may enjoy it if completely foreigner to the new make-up guru Korea, or you may totally dislike it if you're already a fan of this incredibly good yet reasonably priced beauty industry.

I want my money back. Can't believe how this company got worth billions of dollars by selling products that cost a few bucks on the Korean market. Silly us.

Lets start with the positives: It does blend on the skin super nicely and smells good, so I can see why people initially like it.
HOWEVER... there are several ingredients of concern in this product. It contains several essential oils that are known skin irritants, like orange peel oil, and lemon peel oil. These can even damage your skin over time. There are also a ton of comedogenic ingredients in here (run the ingredients list thru an online checker and you will see). So of course, this made me break out after just one day of use. If you are acne prone, I wouldn't suggest this at all. And if you have sensitive skin, essential oils are especially damaging for you. Bottom line, I don't think this is good for any skin, and it may hurt skin in the long run.
i

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Yes, I absolutely love this stuff. I have pretty perfect skin though, not to sound conceited. I just mean that if you have a lot to cover up, I don't think this will be for you. It does have good coverage for what I need it to do, just cover some slight redness. It looks amazing in and stays all day however the shade range is deplorable. I'm only a nc35 in MAC and I wear shade Medium Tan. After that there's only about 1 shade left to choose from. And I know people come in way more colors than just a little deeper than me. Although I tried this once, I don't want to support a brand that doesn't have inclusivity. And for that reason, I won't buy again.

I'll be short and sweet: this product is utter #@$&! I tested it at Sephora on one half of my face (Milk foundation on the other. BTW that one seemed to work great!), and the coverage was pathetic, my skin looked dull, and it accentuated all of my pores. Worst of all, it broke me out instantly! I wore it for a couple of hours that evening, then took it off at home. The following morning, sure enough, three pimples on the side of my face I tested the CC on!! The scary part is, I almost blamed my HG serum for the pimples! Now, that's just evil, CC! Shame on you! And don't get me started on the sky-high price tag!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So wanted to love this product. It just separates on my skin. Doesn't matter what primer: It Cosmetics, Smashbox, Becca, nothing worked well with this CC foundation. By lunch time it was very noticeable separation to my T zone. Loved that it offers build-able coverage, just not for my oily T zone. Loved the pump, so hygienic. Loved that a little goes a long way. Hated that it separated.