It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So wanted to love this product. It just separates on my skin. Doesn't matter what primer: It Cosmetics, Smashbox, Becca, nothing worked well with this CC foundation. By lunch time it was very noticeable separation to my T zone. Loved that it offers build-able coverage, just not for my oily T zone. Loved the pump, so hygienic. Loved that a little goes a long way. Hated that it separated.

Some of my favourite beauty bloggers had mentioned they swapped this for their every day foundation. This product is expensive to start with, however I was so excited since I had heard it was great coverage and had spf. Upon receiving this product I tried to hard to like it until I kept breaking out every time I used the product. It sadly sits unused now.

Nope this did not work for me. Would not blend in, just felt like it sat on top of my skin. Looked a little grey and by noon I was an oil slick. Love the packaging though.

This looks very unnatural and it really clogs my pores. Not a winner for me!

I really wanted to love this product, after all of the hype I heard about it. Unfortunately, all the benefits it claims to have are just too good to be true. It did not blend well with a brush, sponge or my fingers and had no coverage at all for me. The formula was not buildable at all, no matter how much product I used it still did not cover blemishes or blotches or anything, instead only became very obvious that I had a product on my face. The product had no staying power, and would easily transfer no matter what powder or setting spray I used (I tried it with Maybelline Fit me set and smooth powder, Nude by Nature mineral finishing veil, Kat Von D lock-it setting powder, Gerard Cosmetics slay all day setting spray, and Urban Decay all nighter setting spray). The only redeeming quality in my eyes is the spf 50+, but the rest of the product is not worth the spf, there are plenty of other high spf products out there. This is by far the worst foundation/bb cream makeup product I have ever tried. Thank goodness I only bought the travel size to try it before spending money on the full size product.
p.s. I don't feel as though my rating of price and packaging should have too much weight as I only purchased the travel size version, though I feel that for me personally packaging and price are not an issue if the product itself is really good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It makes my skin look like a mask. It also gets into my wrinkles and pores, accentuating both!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I got this as a decent size sample (around 4 uses), so I cannot accurately rate the packaging, hence the middle of the road rating. What I can rate is the product and price. I received the shade medium, and oh boy was it orange. Light may have been a better match, but if you are golden/olive medium will probably not work for you. I still decided to try it out, since if it was good I could then try the light shade. Unfortunately I really disliked this product. It smelled strongly of citrus and did not fade. It's not a scent I really mind, but fragranced products on my face are usually an issue for me. I don't care for it and it can sometimes trigger migraines. The next issue was that it's not really good at covering. It was thick enough you could see me wearing something (plus, shade match issues contributed to this), but you could still see some faded acne marks I currently have from a recent breakout through the product. It streaked when I tried to rub in with fingers, and did the same with a brush (ironically, a mini IT brush I got as a freebie). If I used a brush in a stippling motion it seemed to blend ok. I think it would've been better with a primer, but in my mind this is a "one and done" product, not one that should be finicky. It also rubbed off easily on hands and clothing. It was moisturizing, but also heavy feeling. It also clung to dry patches somewhat. I only wore for about an hour before removing due to fragrance, it rubbing off, and not looking good. I'm not sure if this would clog pores or not, as I removed it fairly quickly both times I tried it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this- but this contains citric acid and has a fairly strong citrus scent that makes my eyes water like crazy. I've tried it with nothing else on to to isolate this as the culprit. It has a great SPF and good coverage but I can't deal with the reaction it causes for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First of all, I ordered this from Ulta after years of watching the hype on QVC and on infomercials. The packaging is fine, but quite frankly the product did not work for me at all. It was waxy and sort of yellowish in color. I put it on clean skin and it literally sat ON TOP of my skin and never covered redness or imperfections. I could see my skin through the product! I returned it to Ulta. I will stick to my Maybelline Pure BB which covers amazingly well and blends right into my skin.

I'm assuming if you have perfect skin this works wonders for you. However for normal skinned people such as myself this was HORRENDOUS. Doesn't cover much and definitely doesn't last. After an hour it had seeped into my pores. Disgusting. Don't let the ulta people coerce you into buying this... They push all of IT cosmetics products. Don't waste your money. Seriously.