It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

3.8

This is a staple in my make up bag, and has been for several years. I keep trying other foundations and tm's and bb's, but keep coming back to this. I definitely notice a color correcting factor, my 50 year old skin looks smooth and it wears well. It is very quick and easy to apply with just fingers when you are in a hurry or don't want to mess with a brush or a beauty blender. I wear the the shade light and it looks great even with some self tanner making me a tad darker.

The first sunscreen/foundation I ever had that feels like I'm wearing nothing. My coloring is N20 and it's a perfect match for my skin. I love this product!

Nope this did not work for me. Would not blend in, just felt like it sat on top of my skin. Looked a little grey and by noon I was an oil slick. Love the packaging though.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I mix in a little of their illuminating CC cream and some of the bronzing as well. A little goes a long way. It lasts all day long and makes me look younger. I love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is close to perfection for me. I would give it a 5 if it was transfer proof.

I found the best way to apply this is with my fingers. I really rub into my skin vs bouncing it with a sponge or brush. I find it has better staying power with this method.

It gives me great, natural coverage with a gorgeous finish...no caking or settling into lines. It does get a little oily in my T zone, but a might dusting of powder takes care of it.

I wear it everyday in the medium shade, which matches me perfectly...I love the awesome skincare ingredients in it, too...and the mineral sunscreen protection.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I do love that it contains SPF 50 mineral sunscreen titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. It yields sheer to medium coverage and blends in nearly imperceptibly so my skin looks even-toned and hint with moisture. The shade medium works for me. Use sunscreen EVERYDAY.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this. I have many foundations that I use as well, but if I could only have one, this is it. Also SPF 50! I use it at least 3-4 times a week. Always looks great. my skin is dry, I think if you're oily this is not for you.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I bought the travel size (.406 oz./12 ml) from Sephora for $15 in Light. It's a bit yellow but not so much that I can't work with it. This product is advertised as a "Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream + Anti-Aging Hydrating Serum." Thing is, I have lousy skin, and this product doesn't cover it or make it look any better. I have large pores, ruddy cheeks and redness around my nose and on my chin. I could not apply this product heavily enough to disguise all that without looking spackled. I tried an RT Miracle Sponge (splotchy sheer application), an EcoTools BB brush (a bit heavier coverage but still not even); and I tried applying it on my clean, bare skin (I looked spackled and gray). Maybe if you have good-to-great skin it will work for you, but if you do, then you don't need full coverage or color correction. It has SPF 50 but doesn't feel as heavy and greasy as I would expect it to feel, but I would not rely solely on it for sun protection. It didn't hold up well to my mega hot flashes, but nothing does except my ColorStay foundation. I'll save the CC for days when I need something I can apply quickly to get out the door to go to the store. If you've seen the infomercial and aren't sure whether to take the leap, Sephora has the travel size in Light and Medium. I'm glad I tried it before I invested in the full size.

I love this. As someone with mature skin, I appreciate the lightweight coverage combined with 50 spf. I continually try other products but keep coming back to this. Best applied with a sponge over moisturizer and primer. I know that every skin is different but this one works for me. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First of all, I ordered this from Ulta after years of watching the hype on QVC and on infomercials. The packaging is fine, but quite frankly the product did not work for me at all. It was waxy and sort of yellowish in color. I put it on clean skin and it literally sat ON TOP of my skin and never covered redness or imperfections. I could see my skin through the product! I returned it to Ulta. I will stick to my Maybelline Pure BB which covers amazingly well and blends right into my skin.