It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 44-55

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I was motivated to try this by the lack of tocopherols, a very common cosmetic and skin care ingredient that causes an allergic reaction for me. My doubt was so strong that I purchased a used tube on the reddit MUE forum rather than shell out full price for a new one. I have since repurchased in the Light shade, and I'm surprised how often I reach for it. No apparent issues with the annoying citrus oils ( WHY?!). I don't apply foundation of any kind to my entire face, but rather pat it into my areas of redness and discoloration, on top of a moisturizer.

I feel like I am in the minority here, but I honestly do not care for this product whatsoever. I have an array of foundations I use for different occasions and events. I thought this might be a good "one and done" for me on days I want some CC but not the fuss of full on makeup. The texture on me was bleh. The feel was meh. For the price, I believe you are much better off purchasing drug store item than spend your money on this.

To be fair, I like makeup. I like makeup of all kinds. I have what you would call a collection. To me this product is barely mediocre. I would much rather go out in public with my sunscreen, hourglass mineral veil, and a little powder before I would use this again. I've never written such a negative review before, and I am surprised by my absolute disdain for this product.

Again, I am in the minority it seems. If you are really intrigued by this product, I would suggest getting the trial size first.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Good coverage and hydration for my 50 year old dry skin. Would recommend to anyone who no longer likes the feel or look of foundation on their skin but wants more coverage than a tinted moisturiser.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Before reading the reviews, I was in a large department store where I passed by the IT counter and got sucked into buying this CC cream. I had to wake up early that day and did not have a good night sleep, hence the impulse buy, which I really regret.
This cream feels on the skin like melted plastic - sorry, I cannot find a better comparison - and reminds me of the Clinique Even Better foundation. It just sat on my skin, and despite my skin being dry, it did not moisturize at all. The color (light) is OK for my NC20-25 skin, although it is slightly too dark, but I can get away with it. It did nothing to hide my blemishes and age spots, did not even reduce them slightly and the worst thing is the oily look.
Unfortunately in the UK, you cannot return cosmetics, unless you can prove that you had a bad reaction to it.
I am thinking of getting rid of it on eBay, or use it as a sunscreen when I go on holiday to warmer sunnier countries, as this was a very expensive mistake.
The only good thing about this cream is the packaging.

So far I am loving this. I'm 48 with combo/dry skin and this gives just enough coverage for my rosacea redness (I still need concealer for dark circles and a few blemishes). It has a nice finish, glowy but not dewy or sparkly. I thought it would be too olive-toned for my skin (in the lightest shade) but it's perfect and looks natural under all kinds of light. I love the broad spectrum SPF which is why I bought it since I hated to have to apply sunscreen then foundation, and worry that my foundation might be rubbing off the sunscreen in places. Yes, it gets oily in my t-zone but I just use powder and it's fine. Holds up for the full day. Does not highlight pores or fine lines. I'm a little worried, after reading some of the reviews, and I hope it doesn't make me break out. Will update if it does.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This did not sink into wrinkles which is why I liked it. And of course the spf 50 and healthy ingredients is another reason to love it. My problem with it was the lack of coverage but it is called your skin but better. I agree with this. It really does look like my skin but better. I like flawless skin. So what I end up doing is putting Estée Lauder double wear foundation over top of this. I do top it with the cc perfecting powder that It Cosmetics sells which is awesome. It is lightweight powder and not cakey at all. I then use a setting spray to help it all seal together and stay put. I think I will continue to use this under my foundation as I like the benafits it gives my skin. It seems a bit pricey the way I use it but for skin care i think it is worth it. Aging skin is a challenge to find the right products and this is one of the better ones out there. It is creamy and feels really nice on the skin. I also like the faint clean smell it has. This makes me want to put it on my skin. I bought it at Ulta and wear the medium color. It's the end of summer so my skin may have a more color right now. I'm NC25 (ELDW ecru 1N1) in the winter and NC30 (ELDW Dusk 3C1)in the summer for reference.

I love this product. The spf 50 sunscreen is a mineral based sunscreen, not a chemical sunscreen. I react badly to all the chemical sunscreens and I can actually use this product. Provides great, smooth coverage.

I bought this from QVC when they were offering the supersize ( stupid me). I was about to return it when I wore it one night with MAC mineralize concealer, and my daughter siaid that I looked great, so I kept it. But I have only worn it for outdoor summer activities that require the high SPF. First, the color fair,, which I absolutely need, is extremely yellow. Second, for a CC cream, it acts like a very heavy foundation. It claims to take the place of primer, moisturizer, anti aging serums, sunscreen,, foundation and powder. The only two it covers is foundation and suncreen, which is , thankfully, chemical free. You need to moisturize heavily for this not to be heavy and cakey. I just apply it with my fingers, but I gues any application tool you like would work. I can't believ the hype about It cosmetics, the frew products that I have tried have all been returned after I made the mistake of keeping the supersize of the Fair CC cream.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I heard so much about this product, I finally decided to try it at ULTA. I'm 50, Mediterranean/fair skinned, not too many lines have slightly normal/dry skin. As I've gotten older, I need to look polished and fresh without looking like I have a mask-like face, too much makeup is very aging. I apply IT Cosmetics CC cream with my fingers and am very happy with the results.
Once applied, it really does look like my skin but better. I look healthier, refreshed and younger. After a few weeks of use, the lines aren't as pronounced but that could be due to the anti-oxidant serums I'm using as well. This is a great product for a light coverage and build able if you want more. It mixes well with my Chanel foundation if you want a more complete/full coverage.
I don't notice the scent others have mentioned, it wears well, it doesn't melt off my face in warm weather, it pretty much stays put; I love the fact that it has a high spf and it's also filled with skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, collagen and other yummy stuff for my skin.

I really do like this foundation, I have it in the medium shade but it was a tad on the orange side so I purchased the illumination foundation in the shade fair and it mixes very well and covers greatly, I especially love that it wears for along time too, and pictures don't lie, it really looks great in natural light, it's a bit pricey but I feel payoff is well worth it.. It really does make your skin look beautiful and flawless, I really like it cosmetics and have many of their products, and so far haven't been disappointed! 😊