It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 36-43

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was so excited to finally buy this CC cream after hearing soooo many great reviews online. I have used it for four days in a row now, trying different application methods, with and without a primer, etc. Nothing makes it look amazing on my skin (what I was naively expecting).

I have combination skin, leaning towards being normal on most days. Normally, with most foundations, I have to use a setting powder on my T-zone, but I don't need any touch-ups throughout a day most of the time. My face rarely ever looks greasy at the end of the day, just slightly dewy around my nose and forehead, nothing major (which I am alright with, I'm not obsessed with matt skin). With this CC cream, however, I look VERY DEWY after just a few hours of wearing it. And! That's after setting my entire face with powder after applying it in the morning, not just the T-zone (it's looks too greasy on me if I don't powder).

It has a consistency of a lightweight cream, applies easily, blends nicely (tried both with a brush and a sponge, gives more or less the same results). The coverage on me is light medium; medium at best. It does not cover pigmentation and acne scaring on the sides of my cheeks. But I can look past it, I just spot-conceal before setting it with powder. It looks decent (not amazing) on my face for the first 2-4 hours and then becomes a bit too dewy for my liking, wears off my nose, creases (in short, does everything what a very dewy foundation would do at the end of a long day).

To sum up: so far, the thing I like most about this CC cream is SPF 50. However, I wish I bough the oil-free/matte version of this product. Would only recommend this one for someone with very dry/dry skin. Not even for medium/normal one, in my opinion.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was AWFUL got a sample from Macys, made my pores look huge..and my face Greasy
and it covered NOTHING, had to wash my face and use my foundation,,, this product SUCKS

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

UGH wanted to like this and even tried it several different times and different ways. Love that it is light weight and the SPF is a must with my 40+ skin. I hate heavy foundations so I gave this ago. Unfortunately this broke me out and made me oily in my t-zone. Several small little white heads popped up within a day of wearing. It feels greasy on my skin and doesn't soak in. I tried applying with a brush, sponge and my fingers with no luck. I am still searching for the perfect BB/CC :(

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product..I bought this after getting the suggestion from hotandflashy youtube channel,since i am 40+.I have to be choosy about my foundation..This one is a miracle...It certainly looked like my better skin..Good coverage..as well..Very good lasting power..I am nc40 -42.I bought this on medium,slightly light..thats ok with my winter skin.Will definitely repurchase.

I have dry, mature, and sensitive skin with some pigmentation. This cc cream at first gives me medium coverage and two hours become light coverage. It give me a nice glow not oily glow on me. It last me all worked day(8 hours). It didn't sink in pores or fine line cost $39 at Sephora. At Sephora have mini size of this cc cream if want to try out and didn't want to spend for a full size the mini cost $15. I very like this cc cream. I bought mine in shade medium.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

So far I'm really liking this lightweight foundation in medium. I was having some issues w piling due to oil vs silicone battle between this and my neova sunscreen. It's medium coverage and leaves a slight dewy finish. My one issue is I had to use quite a bit per application.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this- but this contains citric acid and has a fairly strong citrus scent that makes my eyes water like crazy. I've tried it with nothing else on to to isolate this as the culprit. It has a great SPF and good coverage but I can't deal with the reaction it causes for me.

I'm shocked that this product isn't rated higher! For me, for my skin type, this stuff is five lippie, holy grail status. I have it in Medium and Tan to customize my shade depending on the time of year. It applies and sets perfectly on my dry skin without caking, flaking or oxidizing. It leaves me dewy, never greasy. It covers a multitude of sins (dark spots, redness, blotches and blends in beautifully. I have found that it looks best applied with a damp Beautyblender (doesn't everything?). It is not runny at all. Nice and creamy, spreads/bounces on smoothly and evenly. The tube lasts me forever, I don't have to use very much. The squeeze tube/pump application is genius...IT Cosmetics has perfected the dispensing method, in my opinion. I can't rave about this product enough.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am really liking the IT cosmetics your skin but better SPF 50 CC cream. I purchased it in medium. I normally can not do CC or BB creams because the either contain octinoxate or bismuth oxychloride, or talc which are items that break me out not to mention can be harmful to you. I am proud and happy to report that this product does NOT contain any of these harmful and irritating items in it! Not to mention it's SPF 50 too!

The coverage is full coverage, and it feels medium light, which means you can feel it on your skin but it is not weighing your skin down and/or feels heavy. It has a slight citrus scent that goes away in after a few minutes. The finish is velvet matte for me. This is an all in one product which means you AREN'T supposed to use a moisturizer, serum or primer even. The first time I used this, I put on my regular routine of serums & moisturizer and then this product which made it very dewy. By mid day I was super shiny, and I felt like my makeup was melting off of my face. I was not impressed. Second time I tried it without anything, that's right folks I washed my face put toner and then this CC cream. It was much better this time without all serums and moisturizers that I normally use. It sinks into the skin and evens my skin tone. I have acne scarring on my cheeks this made it even in coloring and less noticeable. I topped it off with the IT your skin but better CC powder SPF 50 which softened the look of my acne scars even further.
I will say that without all my usual skin routine this feels slightly dry to start off with, but I live in Orlando FL so it is hot and humid here so this is great with my combination leaning towards oily skin in an hour or so the makeup looks/feels perfect. If you have more mature or drier skin I would suggest using your regular serums and moisturizers prior to using this product. This product does not cling to my acne or dry skin areas which is a plus, and it doesn't crease into my wrinkles or crack in my chin area.
Overall I would give this 4.5 stars. Packaging is nothing to talk about it's a tube with a pump dispenser. The product's coverage is great and can be built up. I love the fact that this now takes my routine down to 1 product to put on my face in the A.M. It lasts about 6-7 hours in Orlando humidity. The finish is nice, velvet matte without any of my regular skin products, and dewy with my regular skin routine. It does not irritate my skin or breaks me out which is wonderful because I am so prone to breakouts. I would purchase this again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is without a doubt an HG foundation for me. I am on my 2nd tube - which is the bonus size from QVC. This is an excellent value so if you're a fan, I strongly suggest you snatch it up the next time its on QVC. The shade range is limited but medium works perfectly for my NC25-30 skin. The coverage is medium to full but you can sheer it out by using less and applying with your fingertips. I apply with either a damp RT sponge or my fingers - with beautiful results. The finish is dewy but that can be countered with a setting powder - I prefer the Bye Bye Pores as it doesn't leave my face matte - rather it just softens things. I absolutely love the SPF50 and this stuff stays put - even without setting powder. I do hope the expand their shade range soon b/c so many of my lady friends are missing out as their skin tones are too rich and the deepest shade isn't rich enough. That said, this is excellent for dry skin and I have seen an improvement in my skin since I started using it's twin sister, Bye Bye Foundation and by the way, the CC+ Cream is the same as the Bye Bye Foundation but for much less $$. Definitely a staple in my makeup wardrobe!