It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 36-43

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I loved the sample, but the full size isn't working for me. I don't know if it's a different formula or what. It's not terrible, and I'm hoping with summer coming I may learn to love it again. The coverage is okay, but I just am not liking the texture, and the smell is just overpowering. It wasn't as noticeable in the sample.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is definitely one of my favorite cc creams! I love that it's good for your skin to, well as good as it can be:) Lasts a long time to.

I discovered this CC cream a few years ago at Ulta when I was looking for something to cover up my slight rosacea. I had all but given up on BB and CC creams but the wonderful MUA there suggested I try it. I fell in love immediately and it's really only one of the few makeup items I repurchase. I have it in three different colors so it matches me for every season. I never leave home without it on, and as someone who would never go out without a full face of makeup, I'm confident enough to throw only this on. If I have a big event then I will wear foundation over it but I rarely even need to. It lasts a good 6-8 hours, and if I need it longer then I just put some LancĂ´me powder over it and it smooths it over. I love this stuff and I pray they never stop making it.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

So far I'm really liking this lightweight foundation in medium. I was having some issues w piling due to oil vs silicone battle between this and my neova sunscreen. It's medium coverage and leaves a slight dewy finish. My one issue is I had to use quite a bit per application.

I have switched foundations but keep coming back to this one. It's definitely not a full coverage foundation but it does great things for my dry skin. You can layer it and it does not get cakey. The light color works for me and I am usually a neutral / light beige skin type. I used to use the old formula dermablend and that was my HG product. However, I do not like the new formula and keep trying to find something similar. This works for now and I will continue to repurchase.

A lot of makup is too warm or dark for me. This is a perfect match in my book! I am a gigantic fan of this. This CC cream is buildable enough that I could almost call it a foundation. If you are lucky enough to find a powder that matches, bingo, you go yourself a great look ;)

Very nice for the summer months. It has a fairly medium coverage (I am used to F&B, sheerer things), and I love the story behind "IT Cosmetics." My only complaint is that it runs a tad dark for me (NC-15). I don't really care about the fragrance or snail slime but I know that is an issue for others FYI

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this cc cream! I have regular and illuminating. Goes on smooth, provides light to medium coverage. It's so easy to wear, love it for days when don't want to use a lot of makeup

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love how this product makes my aging dehydrated skin look. Stunning.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Unfortunately this contains the -siloxanes that cause cystic outbreaks in so many, me included.
The Light shade was better than Medium but it still appeared ashy and just sat on top of my skin.
Not really complete coverage, more like light coverage.
Nice glowy finish and decent UV protection but cant use something that makes my skin a hot mess like this one did.