It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 30-35

3.7

Had a sample size, wore it today at the pool in Austin TX heat and it caused clogging and acne around my nose and forehead. Tossing into garbage...I use Smashbox BB Water and it's amazing. I have very reactive skin that gets clogged easily and the BB Water is amazing. :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

My favourite CC ever, in that it performs like a BB coverage wise but actually colour corrects and looks so natural. Effortless to apply as it's easy blending and lasts 6 hours without a primer where other CC creams seem so sheer they sink right in and wear off within a couple hours. Don't love the price but until something comparable comes along, I'll repurchase. It's a daily staple that makes me look pulled together without all the fuss of foundation and it doesn't need any other products to support the longevity or finish. Erases flaws while still looking like skin. Magic.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm giving this 3 stars even though it doesn't work for my dry skin, because this could work really well for other skin types. Plus it's great for those who prefer a thicker formula and heavier coverage.

Personally, I've found that foundations with a thinner consistency work best for my dry skin. It's quite a search to find one that offers medium, buildable coverage (Lancome 24H Teint Idole or Teint Miracle come to mind).

One of the best parts about the IT CC cream is not only the generous amount of spf it has, but the packaging. It comes in a flexible tube packaging with a pump. Woo hoo! You can't ask for better than that, especially since many high-end foundations are stingy with their packaging, which cause you to waste a lot product if you're not careful.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I don't know why I didn't try this CC cream earlier from IT Cosmetics. It's everything I need in one. I got the color tan which surprisingly is an exact match to my NC 42 skintone. I'm somewhat neutral with slight olive undertones. I have normal to dry skin but mostly dry. On days that my skin is not dry and flaky, I can get away without moisturizer but I only do that if I'm in a rush or too lazy on that day. I've heard that it works best without a primer and so far so good for me. I have visible poors but this CC cream doesn't emphasize it. I feel like it makes some of them a little less visible on some areas. I've tried the pore professional by Benefit and it doesn't do anything for my pores. So for this CC cream to not emphasize it is a plus for me. This has lasted on my face for at least 8 hrs. I haven't worn it longer than that yet. It doesn't settle into my fine lines or ecentuate them. I don't find that I need to set this with any powder because I have dry skin so I don't want it to look too matte. For me, it's more of a satin finish not as dewy as I've seen on others. The coverage for me seems to be medium. I wouldn't say full coverage because I can still see my freckles peeping through. But then again I only apply one pump. One and a half max if I want more coverage. My melasma peeps through too. But this evens out my skin tone and evens out my complexion and still look like skin. I feel like it does the same thing as far as coverage goes as the UD All Nighter but the All Nighter looks thicker on me.
The only cons about this product is that it's not transfer proof. So it'll rub off if you keep on touching your face or blowing your nose like I did today. But then again, I don't set it with a powder.
Another con is that the pump on my tube stopped working after my second use. I tried to unscrew it to see what's wrong and wasn't able to. So I had to exchange it.
Also I wish there were more shades.
For me, I wish there were a shade between medium and tan. And of course more shades for the other ladies out there .
I will definitely be repurchasing this again if I run out. This beats my UD foundation and I love how it applies both with a sponge and brush. But with this I prefer to use it with my RT buffing brush,

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this but it's not worth your money. It claims all these benefits and I've used this for 6 months and saw no difference in my skin. The only good thing about it it's that it's good for dry skin and for a CC cream has a good coverage, SPF50 and the tube lasted me a while. It didn't improve my dry skin though. The scent is odd kinda dish soap lemony scent, but fades away fast. Oily skin stay away from this. Color selection is horrible, I think it only comes in 4-5 shades. I bought light but it's more like a medium. This was OK during the winter as an cc cream, If you're looking for something that will last on your face all day this is is not it.

I bought this knowing it would give me a more natural looking face. It does that but what I wasn't expecting was that it made me so shiny and dewy I looked greasy. The color was nice. It had a nice scent to it. But I couldn't take the grease face! I tried setting it with matte powders and it just didn't work. I returned this to ulta. I think it has little bits of glitter in it to make a shimmer effect. I can't imagine how greasy the new illuminating one would make a girl!! You could cook some eggs on someone's face with this!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Please note that this will cling to dry patches. So keep a look out if you have dry skin or live in a cold ass winter place. It does have very good coverage and stays on pretty long. SPF is a plus for this CC cream. Not much color range especially for darker skin tones. The finish in the beginning is dewy but like I said, if you live in a cold place, this dewiness will go away. I didnt even have to set it with a powder because I want the dewiness to stay but it didnt.. Oh well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The only foundation I've ever bought a backup of before finishing! Coverage is medium to full, finish is natural, texture is very creamy and emollient, and for my NW20 skin, the shade Light is a great match. The absolute best thing about this CC cream is it's color corrective properties, which is actually what CC stands for. I have a LOT of surface redness and broken capillaries on my cheeks and around my nose. This hides it so well, without looking like a green corrector. It also doesn't emphasize my dryness which is a huge plus.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is absolutely amazing! I would have given it 5 lippies, but I do feel it is a bit expensive.

To start with, I was debating on what color to order. I tend to wear 'medium' shades, but have been noticing recently a lot of the medium products I have been trying recently in other brands (I'm looking at you Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer!) have been seeming too dark for me. I wear IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye and Celebration Foundation in medium, but I decided to order this CC Cream in 'light.' I'm glad I did because it is a perfect match!

This CC Cream does have definite yellow/gray-ish undertone to it. However, this works well for my yellow undertoned skin. I'm unsure if the undertone of the product is related to the fact that is is a color corrector or not.

My skin has been pretty dry recently, so I have been reaching for more moisturizing products. While I would not consider this a really moisturizing product, it doesn't feel drying and does not accentuate any dry spots on my face. It also doesn't feel one bit greasy and sets extremely well.

I would definitely consider this medium to full coverage. It does build well in the spots I need more coverage without looking cakey. I have been setting it with my Inglot HD Iluminating Finishing Powder and it looks flawless. It wears well for a good 8 hours without fading or melting off my face.

There have been some comments about the fragrance of this CC Cream. It has a bit of an orange-citrus-y sent to it likely from the orange, lime, and grapefruit oils listed on the ingredients. The fragrance is a natural citrus fragrance, not something sweet and sickly. In addition, there has been a lot of concern about these oils being irritating to the skin. I have not experienced any irritation from this CC Cream associated with these oils.

The pump packaging is awesome! And so is the SPF 50, especially for summer. If you have been debating about this CC Cream, I would say give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Absolutely love this! I heard about it on YouTube and ordered it. It is so freakin awesome, makes my skin flawless. I don't think it is greasy at all and I apply a moisturizer under it (I do have dry skin). The shade I ordered was medium, it looks like it could match a variety of skin tones. It is slightly yellowish, which I love because I cancels out my redness.