It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.5

Ok so I LOVE this foundation. Its worth the money as it stays put all day long,looks like skin but still covers imperfections.
I use one pump for my whole face. Its sold as full coverage which I'm not sure you would get but its definitely medium coverage.
The packing is brill as it's a tube with a pump. Its save to travel with and chuck in your bag. No worries about glass packaging breaking. Also at the end you can cut open the tube and get every last drop out.
I like a more dewy finish and this is on the matte side but with sunscreen on top or oil mixed in makes it dewy. ( I know they do a dewy version now but I had already brought this one)
its so worth trying as it is a beautiful foundation.
I wanted something that looked natural but lasted all day long no matter what and this foundation ticked all the boxes.

This CC cream worked really well for me and I liked it. Initially, I thought the price was a bit high but the tube lasted a very long time. One pump was more than enough for me to cover my entire face. I used a brush sometimes but it worked better with my fingers. I did have to use a powder, but I have to do that with every foundation or bb/cc cream. The coverage is buildable but still very natural. I didn't have any issue with it sinking in or accentuating my pores (and I get that a lot!) as some other reviewers. I like the high spf. The pump did get a little messy and once it started to run lower would sputter a bit but I feel like I really got the full value.

I bought a small size from Ulta for traveling and will definitely buy the full size again.

I love this. I put off buying it for years because the ingredients list looked scary to my acne prone, sensitive skin.

I was looking through pics last summer when I wore elta md physical in place of foundation, and decided I'd really like a more cosmetically elegant sunscreen option.

I bought this, juice beauty cc cream, missha bb cream, bare minerals complexion gel, bare minerals pro foundation and it cosmetics celebration foundation.

The clear winner for me has been the combo of it cc cream w the it celebration over it.

My face has gotten no color this year at all! I have no capillaries popping up and I'm 35 weeks pregnant. W dd1 I got a bunch of capillaries. My skin is overall in better shape. No breakouts and old red marks seem to be smoothed out with continued wear.

The coverage is medium to full. I actually haven't been using concealer. I can even use the cc cream under the eye and for Day to day it covers just fine.

The product also builds up pretty well. I can definitely build on spots for extra coverage where needed.

One con is it does look a bit makeupey. IME all physical ss has more of a pastey consistency so this is a thicker product. A tiny amount will blend out beautifully but if you expect any sun coverage you do kinda need to use a sufficient amount. I try to use close to a pump and a half and get my eyelids and everywhere. If you're not relying on this for sun protection you can definitely use less and have a nice finish to the skin! Even with me using quite a bit it still sits on my skin worlds better than the elta md did.

I still use elta or cotz sensitive if I'm going to be outdoors for the day but most days just running errands this is an awesome summer time foundation

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ok I got a very large sample of this from Sephora and I was SO excited to try it because I'm looking to simplify my skincare routine and the whole "Your Skin But Better" sounded perfect for everyday quick makeup AND with skin care benefits! But sadly to say I really did not like this! I've heard so many people raving about this CC cream and yet it really didn't work for me. I found it to be streaky and settle in my fine lines.. it just didn't work for me for the price. I would still have to wear a primer and setting powder for this to work. I have oily skin and somewhat acne prone. And unfortunately for this price and still having to use a primer and powder it just didn't work for me.

I also highly highly recommend you try MISSHA if you're looking for a good cc/bb cream. I've tried so many "high-end" foundations and bb/cc creams that are expensive and none of them have measured up to MISSHA BB cream.

This cc cream is not worth it for how expensive it is in my opinion. This might work better for someone with normal - dry skin.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I received a sample of this from Mecca and the claims sounded too good to be true, which they were of course and usually are. Unfortunately this cc cream just made my skin feel incredibly parched all day as well as accentuating the lines under my eyes. I seriously looked 10 years older.

The coverage was quite a lot heavier than I prefer for daily use but I was able to sheer it out using a damp beauty blender. It looked quite nice on initial application and the color “medium” was a pretty good match for me. But within an hour I could feel it sucking my skin dry for some reason. And when I looked in the mirror a few hours later I was horrified at my under eye lines.

This cc cream is a miss for me.

I think I would have loved this as a 15 year-old. At 35, not so much. To it's credit, it is full coverage, and the package design is clever and hygienic. Other than that... no, no no. It's like stage makeup. Orange stage makeup (I'm pinky pale). I didn't think I had any outstanding wrinkles or pores, but man... this product found them! It sunk into every crease and crater, especially on the eyelids. I struggled to blend it, and it's almost impossible to wash off! I think I washed my hands at least 3 times. I can't wait to try to get this off my face.

I'm reviewing the "light" shade in this product. This product is not for the ladies who enjoy full coverage makeup, have VERY LARGE PORES or have oily skin. However, it is excellent for busy moms, women and men who want to look a little more "put together" on an "off" day. Below are the pros and cons from one week of experience with this:

PROS:
-Color Correction: This immediately corrected all the redness on my face-- to the point where I didn't feel I needed to use additional concealer in my normal areas (around the nose thanks to my seasonal allergies)
-Smooth and quick application: Dotted a few spots on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin and patted it quickly across my skin and BAM! Done in a few seconds without wasting product using sponges or brushes
-Coverage: surprising medium coverage from this-- while this did not completely hide my VERY LARGE PORES, it did enough
-Lightness: Perfect for people who have decent skin who wants the lightest coverage that just makes their skin look hydrated, well-rested and even

CONS:
-Fades in a few hours-- which is fine because reapplication isn't hard-- it doesn't streak and there's no pilling-- this thing spreads like BUTTER
- I'm NC10-15/Nars GOBI/ELDW 1N1 and found the shade "light" many, many shades too dark and ORANGE for my very neutral skintone (so be sure to get a sample before purchasing)-- my skin looked like Honey's (from Fresh Off the Boat)
-While this does have SPF 50 and I see that the first two ingredients are TITANIUM DIOXIDE 9.0% ZINC OXIDE 6.3%, in order for this to be effective as a suncreen for the face, about a little more than half a teaspoon of this stuff needs to be applied to the face, but in my experience, you just need half a pea sized amount of this on the face-- so be sure to apply sunscreen under this!

All in all, this product is not bad, but I've been using Korean BB Cream since about 15 years ago and have had better formula (cleaner and more effective) for less cost. I personally prefer Innisfree Eco Natural BB Cream over this and I got that for $10... so if this product is HG for someone, perfect-- for me, I still prefer my Korean BB and CC creams.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have dry skin, I like about medium coverage and something quick because I am a student and dont have time for fussing in the morning. This applies well with all methods. I will use my fingers, a beauty sponge, and sometimes a brush, and will all methods I get the same result. It goes on smoothly, and leaves my skin looking smooth and fresh. It has a dewy finish and I usually set it with a light powder. The dew still shines through after i powder, which I enjoy. It does not enhance my dryness, although it does cling slightly, however everything does on me. Out of all of my foundations, this is my favorite. I work at sephora part time and I get to try a lot of foundations, and this is what I always gravitate to. It lasts thoughout the day, and still makes my skin look like skin. The only thing I wish they would change is the shade range. light is a bit dark, fair is too light and they dont have more than like 8 shades I think. But, overall it is a wonderful base. I will continue using it, and repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let's keep this review simple. It claims 7 things and will see if the product lives up to the claims for me. Combo skin, textured with acne and acne scars to cover up. Here are IT Cosmetic's claims:

Claims:
Full-coverage foundation: Yes, the coverage is quite full on this, and most the redness and marks were covered up.
SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen: Yes, but you need a lot of get this to be effective (rule of thumb is 1/2 teaspoon for your whole face, that is A LOT of product).
Brightening color corrector: Sort of, it color corrects but I don't feel any "brightening". My skin glowed a little from the dewy finish.
Hydrating Anti-aging serum: Sort of. It is hydrating, but I wore it for a few months and I don't feel any younger.
Poreless finish primer: Sort of, you can use it as a primer but I don't notice my pores going away.
Dark spot concealer: Yes, it does cover dark spots.
Moisturizing day cream: Yes, it does moisturize.

Pros: It does a lot of what it claims

Cons: After a few hours, the texture on my skin started to really accentuate and the cream dried out on my dry spots and got more oily on my t-zone. This was during a winter day, I have never had a foundation do that in the winter on me. The transfer was a bit crazy as well.

There is potential in this product and maybe it is better if you use it as a primer, and I have had success with mixing it into foundations if you need to change the consistency (to be less viscous). Worn alone, however, did not work out too well for me.

I love this product. I have combination skin and freckles that are less 'cute' and more... 'blotchy' looking. My skin is super clear so I don't need a ton of foundation to cover it, I just want something that makes my freckles look less 'blotchy' while smoothing everything out and giving me a dewey, but not oily, looking glow. This product does all of that for me and stays on all day.

Pros: huge SPF factor!
doesn't cake
long lasting
gives a glowy finish
covers imperfections and redness without looking like you globbed on makeup
light
natural looking
no smell (some foundations with spf have a smell to them that i hate)
doesn't transfer after it sets
doesn't make me break out

Cons: dispenser gives out too much product in my opinion
after applying, i blot my face with an oil sheet otherwise it can look a bit oily in my t zone (one blot in the morning though seems to last all day so I'm not sure if that oil is coming from the foundation itself or what... no idea)