It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.6

I just got this because of all the hype about it and it definitely delivers! I have acne prone combination/oily skin and i was worried about getting breakouts, but nothing! It covers well, looks natural and radiant, and smells good, like a lemon muffin. After using this product about a week, my skin definitely feels softer too.

I find this goes on smooth and gives just enough coverage. I love the high SPF. I used to use Juice Beauty CC cream, and this one became my new go to because it applies better. I didn't break out from this product at all.

This is my go-to product when I have like ZERO time to go through my lengthy makeup regimen. It makes my skin look fresh and natural. Minus one lipstick only because they lack in range of colors and I'm in between light and medium. I use medium, but I find that by mixing it with any of my lighter foundations, it blends well and even improves some foundations that I use. Definitely will be using this for years to come.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wow! I'm impressed! Perfect for my pale skin, no glitter, moisturizer and spf 50! Amazing! I really love it! A mild, pleasant scent and I find as the day goes on my skin looks better and better :) try it!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is more of a foundation than a CC cream. the finish is beautiful and I have it on my list to repurchase when I have ran out of my current foundation. The coverage is light to medium but does a great job at color correcting!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love that it has a high spf. I have very long days and it doesn't last 12 hours but it wears off well and is doing some good things for my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even though this is kind of expensive and hard to find in Canada, I keep coming back for more. I love that it is moisturizing, has a high SPF, doesn't break me out and has amazing coverage. This truly is a one and done product for me, which makes it worth it. I simply apply all over my face in the morning with my fingers and then set with a bit of translucent powder to set my face a mattify a bit because this is on the dewy side. The light shade is on the neutral side and is a perfect match for my skin most of the year. (Here is a link to a foundation swatch comparison https://imgur.com/rIZtBwl). If I have a bit of colour I will go up to the medium shade, which is a bit more golden. The best value I have found when buying this product is the limited edition supersize that they offer only once or twice a year on either The Shopping Channel (Canada) or QVC. I just stocked up!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This product is essential for summer days. It provides amazing coverage & really does cover redness, pigmentation & blemishes. The smell is refreshing & reminds me of lemon pound cake.

My only negative is due to its high spf the formula can feel quite sticky & wet. However with some powder & setting spray it feels a lot nicer.

I have to apply only a thin layer b/c otherwise it creases and makes my forehead wrinkles look more pronounced. I'm early 30's, there aren't THAT many wrinkles - jeesh. It also stays fairly oily/soft all day and transfers. If I use too much setting powder it also settles in funky. So, I use it like a very thin tinted moisturizer and it's ok. It certainly doesn't have coverage unless you use a thick coat - but then - see prior statements.

Had a sample size, wore it today at the pool in Austin TX heat and it caused clogging and acne around my nose and forehead. Tossing into garbage...I use Smashbox BB Water and it's amazing. I have very reactive skin that gets clogged easily and the BB Water is amazing. :)