It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.5

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this due to its ease use and coverage. Normally I use tent idols ultra wear but I was looking for something less drying and less thick and this is perfect. I feel like the color selections could be better. But other wise awesome product. Moisturizing with coverage and does break me out. Wish it was in more true to skin shades. In my case I'm hoping for a non ashy true ivory cool shade. But otherwise awesome and better than foundation for work and light wear.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

Actually because I just use up my Tarte BB tinted primer, I just try this out. Actually when I tested at Sephora, I choose Light-Medium which is only a little little bit brighter than my bare skin. I don't know why when I came back home, I found that the shade is darker than my skin ??? I don't think my skin can be brightening in only few days?!? Skip the shade, the texture is smooth and I love that texture. It doesn't cover well so anyone who need medium-full bb/tinted moisturizer, this is not yours. But If I finish this one, I don't want to repurchase

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had recently ran out of my staple CC cream by 'Juice Beauty' so I decided to give this a go. Bonus: it has a higher SPF - 50 as opposed to JB's 30 and it also has an ingredients list that reads like an encyclopedia of botanicals! Got it for $38 USD for 1.08 fl oz which per ml was significantly higher than JB.Unfortunately something in the mix, I'm guessing the citrus oils; gave me a rash on my nose and forehead after a week of applying every morning and I ended up giving this away. Disappointed to say the least as the coverage was perfect for me - not too heavy and cakey looking but light-medium. Oh well back to Juice Beauty it is...

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

The perfect cc cream if you like a medium coverage. The texture is great and I like how it absorbs to my skin, I use a beauty blender. It really gives me that dewy skin look and it makes my face not more oily as it already is which I cannot say about other cc creams I have tried. Perfect Color match too! I use a translucent powder to finish the look and setting spray. But it’s not all day lasting, after a long day, it seems that the cc cream has partly „faded“.

Ok so I also have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I first fell in love with it because it gave a nice dewy glowy finish without looking greasy or oily (I have combination skin), the colour matches my skin tone (neutral leaning on yellow), and it did not break me out whatsoever ( I have sensitive skin). Previously been using Clinique foundations and while they didn’t break me out, my skin looked dull with that on.
So this is a ‘my skin but better’ foundation.
My only gripe with it: It’s truly a light-medium coverage foundation, you can’t build it up AT all or else you run the risk of it looking cakey, uneven or actually a greasy mess. Don’t look to this for full coverage as I’ve tried a few times.
A little goes a long way with this product, it has good sun protection, it’s moisturizing and has a beautiful skin-like finish.

But if you like matte and full coverage from a foundation, look elsewhere. This is still a CC cream, albeit better coverage than other CC creams so maybe I was hopeful in Trying to build it up to full coverage. But no. Don’t do that.
Still a beautiful light-medium coverage foundation.

This is the only high coverage “foundation” that doesn’t look cakey on me whatsoever. And i love dewy finishes and for those two reasons im giving this a 5 lippie.

I do however dislike that packaging and the shade range.

I’d still recommend if you are someone who likes high medium coverage and dewy finish.

Ok so I LOVE this foundation. Its worth the money as it stays put all day long,looks like skin but still covers imperfections.
I use one pump for my whole face. Its sold as full coverage which I'm not sure you would get but its definitely medium coverage.
The packing is brill as it's a tube with a pump. Its save to travel with and chuck in your bag. No worries about glass packaging breaking. Also at the end you can cut open the tube and get every last drop out.
I like a more dewy finish and this is on the matte side but with sunscreen on top or oil mixed in makes it dewy. ( I know they do a dewy version now but I had already brought this one)
its so worth trying as it is a beautiful foundation.
I wanted something that looked natural but lasted all day long no matter what and this foundation ticked all the boxes.

This CC cream worked really well for me and I liked it. Initially, I thought the price was a bit high but the tube lasted a very long time. One pump was more than enough for me to cover my entire face. I used a brush sometimes but it worked better with my fingers. I did have to use a powder, but I have to do that with every foundation or bb/cc cream. The coverage is buildable but still very natural. I didn't have any issue with it sinking in or accentuating my pores (and I get that a lot!) as some other reviewers. I like the high spf. The pump did get a little messy and once it started to run lower would sputter a bit but I feel like I really got the full value.

I bought a small size from Ulta for traveling and will definitely buy the full size again.

I love this. I put off buying it for years because the ingredients list looked scary to my acne prone, sensitive skin.

I was looking through pics last summer when I wore elta md physical in place of foundation, and decided I'd really like a more cosmetically elegant sunscreen option.

I bought this, juice beauty cc cream, missha bb cream, bare minerals complexion gel, bare minerals pro foundation and it cosmetics celebration foundation.

The clear winner for me has been the combo of it cc cream w the it celebration over it.

My face has gotten no color this year at all! I have no capillaries popping up and I'm 35 weeks pregnant. W dd1 I got a bunch of capillaries. My skin is overall in better shape. No breakouts and old red marks seem to be smoothed out with continued wear.

The coverage is medium to full. I actually haven't been using concealer. I can even use the cc cream under the eye and for Day to day it covers just fine.

The product also builds up pretty well. I can definitely build on spots for extra coverage where needed.

One con is it does look a bit makeupey. IME all physical ss has more of a pastey consistency so this is a thicker product. A tiny amount will blend out beautifully but if you expect any sun coverage you do kinda need to use a sufficient amount. I try to use close to a pump and a half and get my eyelids and everywhere. If you're not relying on this for sun protection you can definitely use less and have a nice finish to the skin! Even with me using quite a bit it still sits on my skin worlds better than the elta md did.

I still use elta or cotz sensitive if I'm going to be outdoors for the day but most days just running errands this is an awesome summer time foundation

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ok I got a very large sample of this from Sephora and I was SO excited to try it because I'm looking to simplify my skincare routine and the whole "Your Skin But Better" sounded perfect for everyday quick makeup AND with skin care benefits! But sadly to say I really did not like this! I've heard so many people raving about this CC cream and yet it really didn't work for me. I found it to be streaky and settle in my fine lines.. it just didn't work for me for the price. I would still have to wear a primer and setting powder for this to work. I have oily skin and somewhat acne prone. And unfortunately for this price and still having to use a primer and powder it just didn't work for me.

I also highly highly recommend you try MISSHA if you're looking for a good cc/bb cream. I've tried so many "high-end" foundations and bb/cc creams that are expensive and none of them have measured up to MISSHA BB cream.

This cc cream is not worth it for how expensive it is in my opinion. This might work better for someone with normal - dry skin.