It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 25-29

4.1

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I appreciate this CC cream because of the amazing coverage it gives and how even people who are new to makeup can use it - it is really one of those products that you can "slap" on, or apply with any beauty tool, and it looks great. However, I'm not a big fan of the smell. I would prefer it to smell like nothing, rather than the odd lemony smell it has. I'm not sure why it has a lemony smell, reminiscent of a cleaning product. It may be the sunscreen, but I wish it didn't have any fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is good and looks more natural than my regular foundation with all the same coverage. It does make me look more oily at the end of the day and I don't have oily skin. I usually have to use extra powder on my t-zone to help tame the shininess. It blends easily and does a decent job at camouflaging breakouts without using concealer. I also like how much it covers redness which is the problem child for me. It neither hides nor accentuates my pores so I guess that's a plus. It doesn't dry me out or cause breakouts. I don't mind the smell. It's kind of like a minty medical fragrance, but it fades quickly. However, I don't like the color selection. I find it runs dark so go a shade lighter. I've been having to mix in some white with the CC to match my skin. Overall, I like it and it seems to feel and look lighter than my current foundation so I'll keep using it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new HG foundation. I have pretty decent skin minus hormonal breakouts here and there. It is beautiful coverage but doesn't feel like you're wearing anything! Also, I have had the same tube since July of last year and I wear it daily. A little goes a long way. I will never be without this product.

Shade: Light (1 pump) mixed with Medium (0.5 pump) (Usually a NC/C20-23 in MAC)

This is my go-to face makeup nowadays!!! There are several excellent properties that drive it to be #1 in my book:

Pros:

- Easy, no muss-no fuss application (Idiot proof and forgiving on low maintenance days!)
- Very good on the latter side of med-full coverage for those with moderate imperfections!
- Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB Physical SPF 50+
- Shades are very close match (I use 'Light' in Winter, a Mix of 'Light' and 'Med' in the Summer)
- The base ingredients are 'Snail Secretion' (!!!). That nourishes the skin and enhances its' healing abilities (i.e. like in most Korean creams and BBs) and gives it a luxurious, bouncy gel-like texture!

Cons:

- Wears off in around 6-7 hours, 4-6 on really humid days or if I break a sweat (but easily reapplied without mussing up the glow-y, smooth coverage)
- Sort of expensive when bought at 1 oz size and at retail (i.e. $38, IIRC)
- Limited shade selection for those who have a very warm or very cool coloring (Though easily remedied with mixing another additive or foundation in)

Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, and I really didn't want to buy into It Cosmetics' hype, but impulse bought it on QVC in the large 2.53 oz size one sleepless night, and never looked back!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'm so annoyed by this product because it is SO amazing but they don't make a color that matches me. I have very yellow/olive skin (NC30-35) and this color is too pink for me. I had to give it away to a friend.

This CC cream is the best I have used. It completely blurs any texture on your face and makes you look airbrushed while giving nearly full coverage! It gives your skin a very glowy look. I would not recommend for oily skin. This product is better for dry skin or combination with a powder.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hmmm...I'm on the fence about this foundation. I normally either love or hate something. My holy grail foundation is Lancome teint idole. I never stray from it and have used it for 6 years. The reason I decided to purchase this product is one of my favorite youtubers Marissa Lace has been going on and on about this foundation. She has suffered with pretty bad acne for a long time and she has scarring on her cheeks both actual scarring and hyperpigmentation. And her skin has had an amazing turn around the past months. I have shallow scarring and have suffered with mild to moderate acne for eleven years. So I went out and got this and was so excited to try it. I have to say this is medium coverage definitely not full coverage! It feels light weight on the skin and has a slight dewy finish. I'm not into dewy at all! But I'm willing to get out of my comfort zone. The number one complaint I have is that this accentuates my flaws, my big pores, shallow acne scarring on my cheeks and my acne. I had three tiny pimples I needed to cover when first applying this and those three pimples stuck out so much. I could definitely not wear this during a bad breakout. This also seemed to have random sticky/tacky places on my face. The best things about this is it doesn't break me out, I love the non chemical spf 50, and It really makes my skin look better after I wash it off. My face looks a little more even and feels nice and hydrated after I take it off. It has antiaging and skin brightening ingredients that definitely work! They claim that with use over time your skin will get better and I definitely believe that. I wished my skin looked as flawless and Ms Marissa's but it doesn't in fact I hate how my face looks I'm pics or on camera with this because I see every imperfection so pronounced. A lot of older woman sing the praises of this and gosh I just couldn't see this blurring out wrinkles if it amplifies so much on me and I don't have wrinkles or fine lines thanks to using retin a for 11 years. I will not repurchase this and most probably will return it although I didn't hate it...If I had a better skin texture and didn't suffer with breakouts I would keep it.

This foundation is my go to, my holy grail, my numero uno foundation! I have acne prone skin which has resulted in acne scarring on parts of my face. Trying to find a foundation that could hide those scars while not causing more breakouts has always been a challenge. However, this foundation does it all. It is full coverage, gentle on the skin, and even has a nice lemony scent to it. No complaints about this product

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love the sheer to medium coverage, love the way it looks on my skin, love the way fair matches my pale, neutral skin, but HATE the smell. This stuff smells like someone tried to cover up the scent of vomit with Pine-Sol. Thankfully, the smell does not last very long. For the nasty fragrance I took off a star, but overall this is a great product and I will continue to repurchase, and breathe out of my mouth while I apply it.

I didn't actually know what a BB cream was when I got this. (Actually I still don't, I just looked it up now). Usually I go for Urban Decay Naked foundation which was perfect on me in Australia but when I moved to Canada, my skin became drier and the foundation just sat on top.
I have a little bit of redness on my checks and acne so the girl at Ulta recommended this product. She was wearing it that day and I thought it looked good on her so decided to give it a go.
I got the fair shade. I put on my foundation pretty light, so this is quite good. I use a foundation brush and I find it a little hard to build as the consistency is so light. I tend to put powder over my first layer and then go over the areas which need more coverage again.
Pump tube packaging is excellent for travel and allows you to control how much product you get.
The fact that it is SPF50+ would be awesome if I was living back in Aus. Doesn't make much difference to me here.
Overall, it's a pretty good, natural foundation. Can't say I've had any "glowing skin" compliments with this one, but it does the job.

this is probably one of the best products ive bought to use as a foundation, and i am super picky when it comes to foundation. i dont need to use a concealer with it. no primer. it lasts all day and doesnt make my face look cakey! use it with a beauty blendee and you will love it!