It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 19-24

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

NC25-30, use the shade Medium and it's great. As another reviewer said, the shade seems adaptable. It swatches more cool toned than my skin but somehow it just works. Under some lighting conditions my skin looks strangely tinged and unhealthy to me, but with this on, never!

It covers redness, darkness, and doesn't accentuate skin texture. Coverage looks like it goes on full, becomes medium once it sets. Satin finish that leans dewy. It looks very natural and skin-like even when though it feels oily. (I have normal skin).

The lasting power is poor, it doesn't look bad once it fades, but it fades significantly.

This is a CC cream that takes a bit of work to make it work.

---A little preface: I have combination skin that is as dry as a desert in the dry areas and as oily as heck in the oily spots. Very, very extreme skin. It is also sensitive and acne-prone. The reason I give this background is because it is very hard to find a product that will suit my whole face. This is the only product so far that has not both clung to my dry, flaky areas and sunk into pores on the oily areas. So I really love this product for making it possible for my whole face to look good in all of its areas! I also like that this product has such high SPF in it because I am always looking for ways to integrate sunscreen into my skincare.

On the other hand, if you have an oily face, or have spots where you get oily, or sweat, or anything at all, this product WILL break down, slide off, and get all over your fingers and everything you love within 20 minutes of putting it on. I know everyone's body chemistry is different, but I feel like it will do this to everyone. The only way I was able to keep this on my face was to put setting/finishing spray on my whole face IMMEDIATELY after applying it, wait for that to dry, then put setting powder over that. Because it takes so much work, I took off a lippie. And because my skin is sensitive, this whole routine ends up clogging up my pores giving me some zits whenever I go through the whole shebang of putting it on. I was really hoping to get a CC cream that I could slap on and go.

tl;dr, I took off two lippies because I don't think the price is right for this product; it's good, but not great. It works, but takes work to make it work. It breaks down very fast on oily skin and slides off faster than a mudslide on a mountain.

I've just found my new Holy Grail. I have an awfully red complexion in my face esp around my cheeks and nose and always had to wear full coverage foundation, concealer, powder the whole face every single day or deal with everyone asking why my face is so red. I've been desperately seeking something that would moisturize, correct my red, cover my acne, and stay on all day even in our Tennessee summer heat, and I've finally found it with this CC cream! I have worked out in 90 degree weather with it and it stayed out, worked doubles at work and it stayed on all day, gives my skin a slightly dewy complexion instead of turning my T-Zone into an oil slick, and keeps my skin moisturized as well. The only thing I wish was that it wasn't so expensive considering I use it everyday... oh well it's worth it!

Finally found a foundation that agrees with my skin type (sensitive/Dry)
I live in Singapore so the climate is always hot and humid all year round.
I tested this makeup for 8 hours Without powder it only gets shiny on my nose (which is common).
With powder, it lasts roughly around the 9 - 10-hour mark before I need to powder.
Doesn't emphasizes my dry patches. Really covers my hyperpigmentation.
It's a solid medium - 1 pump / high medium - 2 pumps.

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I'm in the shade TAN which applies dark at first.
as I go about my day it actually lightens a little. not in a bad way
It just looks glowy skin like finish. absolutely love this.

Will most definitely purchase this again.

p.s I only ever tried applying this with a beauty blender.
Will update this review when i try a brush application instead!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This product deserves all the hype surrounding it!! I was never able to try this since Ulta is not very close to me, but when I heard it was at Sephora, I got a sample as soon as I could. When trying this, I was testing several other CC cream options at the time, but this one blew all of the others away. My skin looks so flawless wearing this. It looks poreless, smooth, and glowing.The wear time is amazing. How it looks at the beginning of the day is exactly how it looks at the end of the day. Even though it's a CC cream, there are no issues with coverage. With the other CC cream I was trying, I had to apply a lot to get anything near light-medium coverage. With just a couple small dots on my face, this covers any imperfections that may be on my skin. It's also very buildable and never gets cakey on me. The only con is that the shade range is not very extensive, but that can be expected from a CC cream line (many only have 3 shades). Love this stuff!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have a back up of this in my makeup bag. This is my (Casual) makeup go to. I love this when I am running errands and do not want a full face of makeup. This evens my skin and gives me a healthy overall glow. This product is best when applied with your fingers. I have also used a brush and have had good luck with that too. I have VERY oily skin and this does not make me a grease ball. It is my favorite easy makeup product.

worth a try, but only for specific skin types.

background info: oily combo skin, slightly sensitive skin user, acne / blemish prone skin type. prefers wearing full faced makeup, living in sub tropical conditions ranging in 91.4°F temperatures on average day.

i wanted to try this out so i purchased this in the travel sized version, 12ml. as my country doesn't sell IT Cosmetics so i basically had to guess my shade online and i bought Medium. I am currently an NC35 in mac pro longwear.

the full sized version comes with a pump and the travel sized version comes in a tube form so its easy to control the amount you want.

1) colour match is ok, but i felt it was a bit too pink for me.

2) coverage wise, it was pretty good considering its a CC cream. i've tried BB creams before from korean brands and usually coverage is sheer-light. this CC cream is light-medium but one layer can cover quite a lot. the coverage is buildable, it feels lightweight as well.

3) there's a light scent but it doesn't bother me.
4) slight oxidisation, but it wasn't a massive difference that bothered me.

5) didn't break me out at all.

6) SPF coverage 50++ - need i say more???

*******

i think the ingredients used also play a huge part in the overall product formula. this item has snail secretion extract. i stress this part as this is actually a huge ingredient in many korean/asian skincare brands which brings about added skincare benefits in the long run.

one thing that i need to emphasise is that during snail secretion extract the snails DO NOT GET KILLED IN THE PROCESS - which is what many people would like to assume. the snails produce the slime on its own during the process and the people will collect the slime - they DO NOT KILL THEM. this slime has the ingredients that help in regenerating the skin, hence the added benefits. they need the snails to survive in order to get the slime, lol

how do i know this? i used to work for a korean brand and we were educated to inform the consumers about the process and its benefits as many people think they kill the snails. I highly recommend new users to read up on this information and its benefits because many people are so misinformed to the point it annoys me. As harsh as it sounds, pls research before purchasing a product.

******

hence from my own personal judgement,i believe this extract is one of the few key things that will benefit dry to mature skin users. however these benefits will not appear overnight, so please don't expect some "WOW!" results the next day. it takes time to see the results. i don't know if this extract will affect the SPF factor, maybe its something that you might want to ask the sales representative.

if you have oily combo skin, this product will not work for you. i set this with my regular pressed powder and after 4-5 hours oil start seeping through my tzone area. this won't last you matte for a 6-8 hours average type of day.

i had to give it away, NOT because this product sucks, but the results vary on your skin type.

from my own personal experience, i think this product works BEST if you have dry skin or mature skin types. this product gears towards more on hydration. oily skin people stay away from it.

overall, its an ok product. i can see why this product is hyped as the initial results were quite flawless, natural, glowy looking. but it won't last long if you have oily - oily combo skin. i paid $12 for the travel sized version, and i don't think i will repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I NEVER write reviews but I have spent the past year and a half searching and searching for the perfect cc/bb cream. I have tried tinted moisturisers from all the high end brands you can dream of and supermarket brands also.

This one is it. I have found it, thank-you!

It covered my redness and you only have to use the TINIEST amount! it's crazy, this will last me FOREVER.

I got this as a tester and loved it at first by applying with my fingers. I soon realised that it was transferring and wasn't lasting as long as I had hoped. I tried applying with a beauty blender and it made it too dewy for my skin - I was tooooooo glowy and it sat on my skin. I decided to purchase the full size anyway and tried applying with my real techniques buffing brush - HG.

This way, my skin is still glowing and it stays for hours! I worked a 9 hour shift and it still looked great. It doesn't break me out, which is weird for me as everything gives me small bumps. (I have tried powdered and liquid minerals as well).

This also has broad spectrum SPF which is important to me and doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. Buy it, or at least try it. It's buildable to a full foundation or you can buff and buff until it's just a nice tint.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

As an Esthetician, I am VERY careful about what I put on my face. Currently, I am pregnant and dealing with some hyperpigmentation around my mouth due to pregnancy hormones breaking me out in the first trimester. This CC cream does an amazing job at covering those discolorations. It gives better coverage than most foundations in my opinion. I also love the fact that is has SPF 50! I purchased the travel size to make sure I liked it before I bought the regular size. I will be going to purchase the larger one.