It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I must say I'm not a real fan of IT cosmetics and this is the only product that I all out haven't hated. It's medium coverage and more resembles a foundation then cc cream. It sits on my skin and doesn't blend into a natural look but if you have issues with products sinking into lines I would try this. I do think you get a lot of product but the formula not worth the price.

10% discount code on the Canadian Website till Oct 31st, 2017: ITGIRLYANG

**i dont make any commission, thought id pass it around for those who are curious in the product :)

PROS:
-Wide color range
-Skin care infused
-Comes with a pump
-Easy to Travel with
-Moisturizing
-Sunscreen SPF 50 + UVA/UVB
-Doesn't strip my skin
-Medium buildable coverage

CONS:
-Not very good oil control
-Claims to be concealer as well - wouldn't use as one unless I have minor blemishes
-Price: $49 CAD - pretty pricy for a CC Cream, you can find similar like the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream (possible dupe)

Great for Dry-Combination oily skin (not too oily, but if you are this may be great for dry seasons like fall & winter), skip if you are oily...
NC15-20: FAIR
NC20-25 : LIGHT
NC 30-35: MEDIUM

Read full review here:

This is a CC cream that takes a bit of work to make it work.

---A little preface: I have combination skin that is as dry as a desert in the dry areas and as oily as heck in the oily spots. Very, very extreme skin. It is also sensitive and acne-prone. The reason I give this background is because it is very hard to find a product that will suit my whole face. This is the only product so far that has not both clung to my dry, flaky areas and sunk into pores on the oily areas. So I really love this product for making it possible for my whole face to look good in all of its areas! I also like that this product has such high SPF in it because I am always looking for ways to integrate sunscreen into my skincare.

On the other hand, if you have an oily face, or have spots where you get oily, or sweat, or anything at all, this product WILL break down, slide off, and get all over your fingers and everything you love within 20 minutes of putting it on. I know everyone's body chemistry is different, but I feel like it will do this to everyone. The only way I was able to keep this on my face was to put setting/finishing spray on my whole face IMMEDIATELY after applying it, wait for that to dry, then put setting powder over that. Because it takes so much work, I took off a lippie. And because my skin is sensitive, this whole routine ends up clogging up my pores giving me some zits whenever I go through the whole shebang of putting it on. I was really hoping to get a CC cream that I could slap on and go.

tl;dr, I took off two lippies because I don't think the price is right for this product; it's good, but not great. It works, but takes work to make it work. It breaks down very fast on oily skin and slides off faster than a mudslide on a mountain.

I absolutely love this product, it blends very well and the color matched my tanned summer skin ( TAN ) , it was a great cc cream to use for a quick everyday look in summer, not to mention it has an SPF of 50+ which is GREAT.

I've just found my new Holy Grail. I have an awfully red complexion in my face esp around my cheeks and nose and always had to wear full coverage foundation, concealer, powder the whole face every single day or deal with everyone asking why my face is so red. I've been desperately seeking something that would moisturize, correct my red, cover my acne, and stay on all day even in our Tennessee summer heat, and I've finally found it with this CC cream! I have worked out in 90 degree weather with it and it stayed out, worked doubles at work and it stayed on all day, gives my skin a slightly dewy complexion instead of turning my T-Zone into an oil slick, and keeps my skin moisturized as well. The only thing I wish was that it wasn't so expensive considering I use it everyday... oh well it's worth it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Always thought this was for older women who have dark spots and not for someone young with acne. Tried it anyway in the shade light which matches my skin tone really well. It's a thick cream that provides super full coverage while never looking cakey, jusy as the description from Ulta implies. It's very light weight and doesn't feel heavy at all. Although this is a cream product my skin stays matte for a long time with baking and regular setting which is ideal for my very greasy skin. The spf 50 which is unheard of in any makeup base is a plus and hopefully doesn't cause flashback in photos. This doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin which will be beat red after taking off any foundation product that doesn't agree with me. Although I'm a big foundation junkie I think this will become my new every day favorite. Definitely wouldn't have expected this from something called a "CC Cream." It honestly reminds me of the Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Cream except way less heavy and with skincare benefits.

I'm obsessed. I have very dry skin with texture and scarring leftover from acne when I was younger, and this covers up everything and looks super dewy. It lasts all day long, and it makes my skin look flawless. I LOOOOVEEE ITT

I was turned onto this brand for its good for your skin ingredients and while I did like it I had more con's than pros.
Pro: medium-full coverage, matches great, good for skin ingredients for the most part. Can use sponge or brush.

Cons: I found I broke out more, it didn't help my already oily skin and settles into lines and wrinkles, smears and comes off easy

Finally found a foundation that agrees with my skin type (sensitive/Dry)
I live in Singapore so the climate is always hot and humid all year round.
I tested this makeup for 8 hours Without powder it only gets shiny on my nose (which is common).
With powder, it lasts roughly around the 9 - 10-hour mark before I need to powder.
Doesn't emphasizes my dry patches. Really covers my hyperpigmentation.
It's a solid medium - 1 pump / high medium - 2 pumps.

I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I'm in the shade TAN which applies dark at first.
as I go about my day it actually lightens a little. not in a bad way
It just looks glowy skin like finish. absolutely love this.

Will most definitely purchase this again.

p.s I only ever tried applying this with a beauty blender.
Will update this review when i try a brush application instead!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product is a must have in my collection, i will not be without it. Here is why:

PROS:
-natural looking (i have dry skin for the reference)
-long wearing (again, perhaps if you're oily it may not BUT...
-my face sweats a lot (TMI?) I'm not oily but have terrible anxiety so my face sweats a lot and this hold up to my most anxious moments
-I love the coverage, It's not completely full but enough to cover my redness and mild hyperpigmentation
-packaging is useful, you do get quite a good amount of product
-The SPF is great, although I always wear a separate sunscreen anyways

CONS:
-price is expensive, but I am willing to splurge on an item I can't dupe anywhere else
-Only found at ulta (sephora canada does not carry IT), although I buy mine on Beautylish for my canadian address and love the website, so it's not too bad

Overall I highly recommend this product