It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Mixed feelings on this foundation. I have extremely oily acne-prone skin. My skin is also very senstive. I started using this foundation about almost 3 years ago or so and I used it to cover the acne i had. I was told that this product was supposed to actually be good for my skin and won't make me break out. My acne got worse and worse and I have used prescription meds to help it too and it did for a year, but all my acne came back, and my skin is becoming horrible again. My conclusion is that it has to be this foundation. I am great about washing my face morning and night always and keeping it clean and this stuff just continually gives me new acne each day. It only takes a few mins to set and looks great after i finish with my clinque powder. It has great coverage for all my acne and TONS of dark scars. But I am on the lookout for a new foundation because all I am doing right now is using this foundation to cover up the acne that the product itself is giving me :(

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice. One pump is enough for my face and a little down the middle of my neck. It starts off neutral, almost grey and then changes to skin tone.

I wanted to love this, it matched my fair skin. But if you have sensitive skin, you may want to stay away. I wore this for about a week and my cheeks are covered in red pimples. The CC cream has a very strong scent, but it applied beautifully. Really sad it didn't work for me!

I have seen so many YouTubers rave about this product and wanted to love it so much but it just isn't right for me.

I believe I fall in between shades which is a bummer (Fair and Light) but I decided to go with Light anyway. It is a little bit darker than my skin tone but blends out looking okay. I love that it gives that natural glowy look when I first apply it but it DOES NOT LAST.

That could be due to the humidity where I live but still...I look like a greaseball within a few hours even after powdering and setting with the All Nighter setting spray. Blotting tends to take away quite a bit of product too, unfortunately. The Laneige BB Cushion that I used for years before this lasts much longer and even looked better as the day progressed compared to the It Cosmetics CC Cream. Thankfully I only bought the small travel sized tube (which was still expensive). I have combination skin with a slightly oily t-zone but pretty normal everywhere else.

It might work well for those with very dry skin. Or maybe with a mattifying primer (which I don't own).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really glad I only got a sample of this. It has medium coverage and a light citrus scent. I can't wear this on its own because the shade fair is too dark. I have been mixing this into my usual Josie Maran Vibrancy foundation to lighten it. It looks good at first, but as the day wears on my skin begins to look dry and a teeny bit cakey. Even when I wore it alone my skin looked more matte than I liked, so I know it is the cc cream. It's not a bad product. I just don't think it's right for me. I might save my sample and try it again in the spring/summer or get a sample of the illumination version. I think this product would be better for normal, combo, and even oily skin. Worth picking up a sample and trying.

I absolutely love this cc cream. It doesn't settle in my pores and covers my redness enough how I like it. It sits smoothly over my skin and I've always been into the natural model skin look, so this is the most perfect product I finally found that I enjoy and wear every time I wear my makeup! If your into full coverage matte skin.. you should pass. But if Your into the dewy no makeup makeup look, give this a shot. The only thing I hate is the shade range.. who doesn't they literally have 4 shades. Other than that, this is an A+++

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I must say I'm not a real fan of IT cosmetics and this is the only product that I all out haven't hated. It's medium coverage and more resembles a foundation then cc cream. It sits on my skin and doesn't blend into a natural look but if you have issues with products sinking into lines I would try this. I do think you get a lot of product but the formula not worth the price.

10% discount code on the Canadian Website till Oct 31st, 2017: ITGIRLYANG

**i dont make any commission, thought id pass it around for those who are curious in the product :)

PROS:
-Wide color range
-Skin care infused
-Comes with a pump
-Easy to Travel with
-Moisturizing
-Sunscreen SPF 50 + UVA/UVB
-Doesn't strip my skin
-Medium buildable coverage

CONS:
-Not very good oil control
-Claims to be concealer as well - wouldn't use as one unless I have minor blemishes
-Price: $49 CAD - pretty pricy for a CC Cream, you can find similar like the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream (possible dupe)

Great for Dry-Combination oily skin (not too oily, but if you are this may be great for dry seasons like fall & winter), skip if you are oily...
NC15-20: FAIR
NC20-25 : LIGHT
NC 30-35: MEDIUM

Read full review here:

This is a CC cream that takes a bit of work to make it work.

---A little preface: I have combination skin that is as dry as a desert in the dry areas and as oily as heck in the oily spots. Very, very extreme skin. It is also sensitive and acne-prone. The reason I give this background is because it is very hard to find a product that will suit my whole face. This is the only product so far that has not both clung to my dry, flaky areas and sunk into pores on the oily areas. So I really love this product for making it possible for my whole face to look good in all of its areas! I also like that this product has such high SPF in it because I am always looking for ways to integrate sunscreen into my skincare.

On the other hand, if you have an oily face, or have spots where you get oily, or sweat, or anything at all, this product WILL break down, slide off, and get all over your fingers and everything you love within 20 minutes of putting it on. I know everyone's body chemistry is different, but I feel like it will do this to everyone. The only way I was able to keep this on my face was to put setting/finishing spray on my whole face IMMEDIATELY after applying it, wait for that to dry, then put setting powder over that. Because it takes so much work, I took off a lippie. And because my skin is sensitive, this whole routine ends up clogging up my pores giving me some zits whenever I go through the whole shebang of putting it on. I was really hoping to get a CC cream that I could slap on and go.

tl;dr, I took off two lippies because I don't think the price is right for this product; it's good, but not great. It works, but takes work to make it work. It breaks down very fast on oily skin and slides off faster than a mudslide on a mountain.

I absolutely love this product, it blends very well and the color matched my tanned summer skin ( TAN ) , it was a great cc cream to use for a quick everyday look in summer, not to mention it has an SPF of 50+ which is GREAT.