It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.8

I LOVE how this makes my skin look. I don’t put it all over my entire face because it’s too thick for that and would look weird, but if I put it just on my t-zone, nose, and chin, it evens out my color so beautifully while maintaining a natural looking texture.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is definitely one of my favorite cc creams! I love that it's good for your skin to, well as good as it can be:) Lasts a long time to.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am now on my second tube of this product and I love it! If you want to just even out your skin tone this product is perfect but you can also build it up to full coverage while still looking really natural. I've noticed it has almost a lemon scent to it? I would suggest to apply it with a beauty blender, I just find it blends it better into my face than a brush and really gives a flawless finish. I'm very pale but I have more golden undertones than pink and the lightest shade works really well with my skin tone, also it is 50 SPF so it's practically selling itself. It also lasts for a pretty decent amount of time depending on how much you use (1 pump is enough for my face and neck). If I had to think of a negative it would be that it is a bit pricey and that sometimes it can feel just a tad heavy.

Slipped and slid all over my face. And smells like children's sunscreen.

This product is too slippery, it doesnt adhere well to the face. As a BB cream, it does have numerous skin care benefits which is great. Suitable for everyday wear for medium coverage.

Yes, I absolutely love this stuff. I have pretty perfect skin though, not to sound conceited. I just mean that if you have a lot to cover up, I don't think this will be for you. It does have good coverage for what I need it to do, just cover some slight redness. It looks amazing in and stays all day however the shade range is deplorable. I'm only a nc35 in MAC and I wear shade Medium Tan. After that there's only about 1 shade left to choose from. And I know people come in way more colors than just a little deeper than me. Although I tried this once, I don't want to support a brand that doesn't have inclusivity. And for that reason, I won't buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

NC25-30, use the shade Medium and it's great. As another reviewer said, the shade seems adaptable. It swatches more cool toned than my skin but somehow it just works. Under some lighting conditions my skin looks strangely tinged and unhealthy to me, but with this on, never!

It covers redness, darkness, and doesn't accentuate skin texture. Coverage looks like it goes on full, becomes medium once it sets. Satin finish that leans dewy. It looks very natural and skin-like even when though it feels oily. (I have normal skin).

The lasting power is poor, it doesn't look bad once it fades, but it fades significantly.

I broke out from this after 2 days. Great coverage but nope

It Cosmetics CC cream lives up to the hype! I've been using this product every time I do my makeup since I got it about 5 months ago. I am in love with the shade Medium. It evens out my skin easily and gives my skin a really warm golden glowy tone to it. My skin is dry and NC 25-30 and because of adaptability of the product, I can wear this shade year round. Most foundations really accentuate my dry patches but this product seems to camouflage them. This product doesn't break me out and is easy to remove! I like that I don't have to scrub it off or have a tedious makeup removal routine like I would have with some heavy duty foundations. I set it with a translucent powder and if i need a bit more coverage I buff a little Bare Minerals over the top and I look naturally flawless. Also can't beat the high SPF!

Love this stuff! It brings all the tones in my face to one happy medium. And it moisturizes! I also use their blemish clearing Dream Fresh BB cream and it works just as fabulous!