It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i love it even more than laneige bb cushion. It's so light-weight and easy to blend definitly your skin but better. I don't recommend using it as a sunscreen if you want a natural look cause it will not reach the spf of 50. I use it with my dior loose powder and it last 12h without any touch up and i live in a humid country

I was a little disappointed when I got this - while it's excellent coverage, it really only looks nice for a couple of hours before getting patchy. It's too moisturising for my combination skin as well. Overall, I far prefer the Missha BB cream which is a little less high coverage but lasts a lot better.

One of the worst CC creams I have ever used. I purchased this product 2 months ago because I heard very good reviews about it. My skin was okay, few pimples but nothing bad BUT after using this it got worse! Plus- my skin looks like a cake and I totally hate it. Greasy and heavy product . I don’t recommend it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Replaced my foundation with the CC cream for a high coverage base that cares for my skin. Pump pack design is brilliant and allows me to use the entirety of the product. I have repurchased multiple times and have recommended it to many friends and family.

I got it to cover cystic acne and it seems to have helped reduce the cysts, in the past 2 days. I noticed some people said it was drying for them, but maybe if you have oilier skin, it can also help. I'll edit this if anything changes.

EDIT: After a week of using, it is keeping my usually-oily skin not-so-oily through summer sweat, so I do think it may be better suited for oilier types, but it's kind of awesome for that.

I LOVE how this makes my skin look. I don’t put it all over my entire face because it’s too thick for that and would look weird, but if I put it just on my t-zone, nose, and chin, it evens out my color so beautifully while maintaining a natural looking texture.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is definitely one of my favorite cc creams! I love that it's good for your skin to, well as good as it can be:) Lasts a long time to.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am now on my second tube of this product and I love it! If you want to just even out your skin tone this product is perfect but you can also build it up to full coverage while still looking really natural. I've noticed it has almost a lemon scent to it? I would suggest to apply it with a beauty blender, I just find it blends it better into my face than a brush and really gives a flawless finish. I'm very pale but I have more golden undertones than pink and the lightest shade works really well with my skin tone, also it is 50 SPF so it's practically selling itself. It also lasts for a pretty decent amount of time depending on how much you use (1 pump is enough for my face and neck). If I had to think of a negative it would be that it is a bit pricey and that sometimes it can feel just a tad heavy.

Slipped and slid all over my face. And smells like children's sunscreen.

This product is too slippery, it doesnt adhere well to the face. As a BB cream, it does have numerous skin care benefits which is great. Suitable for everyday wear for medium coverage.