It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

My favorite face product ever. Obviously for a night out this isn't ideal, but for day to day it is absolutely perfect. If this wasn't so expensive (pretty much $40), I would have an unlimited stock of these in my drawers. This literally makes you look like you have amazing skin. I don't have super horrible acne, just a bit of hyper-pigmentation and the occasional red pimple, but this has amazing coverage while still being super light and breathable. It makes you look extremely dewy and radiant, so if you are not into that look, or if you are SUPER oily, you will not like this. I have combination skin, but I love looking glowing and healthy. This also smells great, like lavender. The price just sucks for how much product you get, but I wear this on days where I want to look effortlessly perfect. The name is accurate.. when its on it looks like you have naturally perfect skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product was ok, but it wasn't great. This isn't full coverage and I found myself having to put concealer on some spots using this. I was using this for months cause the shade medium matched exactly to my skin. But after using it I found it was very heavy for my skin and I started breaking out cause of it. It is also very liquidy so if you don't like that this may not work for you. I would not recommend this. I believe there is better products out there.

so good for dry skin! i can can actually build this up without looking cakey.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product is really good on my skin. I have a 4ml trial size and Im waiting for the sale to get a full size. I myself have an unstable skin - it is oily like crazy and also has dry patches but this CC doesnt make my skin look cakey or emphasizes my dry areas. It helps blur my enormous pore, it is really lightweight and easy to blend. However it doesnt control my oiliness but I can fix this with a translucent powder. I think it is more suitable for fall-winter. Oh and it is also pricey but I really satisfied.

The coverage is beautiful, medium. I have acne prone, sensitive skin so I got the sample size of it. After just 4 hours it got cakey on my cheeks and around my nose. And then my skin started to get cystic like acne. So for three days I stopped using it and my skin started to clear up again. But then I tested it out two more times and the acne/redness was coming right back. I wish this product worked for my sensitive skin :(

I like this foundation, not for the price necessarily but the product itself is decent. The coverage is amazing and it dries matte, but not too dry

This is a pretty great product. I picked up the sample size (12ml) at first because I wanted to try a new CC cream. I got it in the shade light. I think it lasted me a good three months.

This product is a little dewy but it's fine because it hydrates my dry skin. It sits nicely on my skin and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause me to break out. It also doesn't particularly highlight my dry spots which is good. The only thing is that it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The product is supposed to be a one-step product but I don't think it's really successful in that aspect. I normally put on a primer first before using, and I go over with concealer on my problem spots after using. But as a CC cream, I'm happy with it.

/I know people have compared this with the Erborian CC Cream. I just bought a sample and will write my review on it after I've tried it!/

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was expecting great things from this product because of the feedback from many beauty guru's saying it was amazing! So when I went to Australia, I got the chance to go to Mecca, and I purchased this for $58AUD... (Australian dollars) .. that definitely caught me off guard with that price; but it makes sense with the currency exchange from American dollars to Australian dollars. Anyway, I took a risk and bought it. A little background on my skin; I have quite sensitive skin, acne-prone and combination (although mainly dry). A couple months ago I went on the pill for my skin and period cramps, and obviously my skin has broken out like crazy because my body is still getting use to the pill, so Im getting bigger and more sore acne. I was looking for a more lightweight, but full coverage product that could hide my acne because I'm incredibly insecure, especially how my skin has reacted to the medication. My overall experience with this so far is that I DO NOT recommend this for anyone with medium-strong acne, probably the odd pimple here and there.

CONS:
- does not last long at all (longest for me was 2 hours.. even when I used a primer meant for keeping the longevity)
- breaks up around acne and clings so badly to dry patches and texture. no matter how I care for my dry skin (looks caked and terrible)
- doesn't set properly? I won't bake because of dry skin, and setting it with a powder, it still looks dewy?? ( I use rimmel stay matte because every other cakes)
- the smell is a bit to strong for me, although I understand its SPF+ so thats not to bad of a con

PROS:
- SPF50+ is amazing.. makes me feel more confident in wearing it out in the sun (although it gets really oily after a while)
- quite full coverage, just with the exception of my acne problem at the moment
- simple and easy packaging

Overall, in terms of my situation at the time I tried this product out, I can tell you its not great for acne; like I said, it breaks up around and on my acne, and in general.. ( on the packaging it recommends you keep applying it but like, who wants to keep applying their base over all the contour, powder etc.. ) this review may not be helpful at all, but I just wanted to share my experience. And when I said it cakes on dry patches, this product actually also feels somewhat moisturising! My first experience with this product was not to bad, but I think I definitely would come back to this product, once my skin has cleared and my medication has targeted my acne problem. Overall, a good on the go product and awesome coverage while being lightweight, but just not good enough for dry and/or acne-prone skin or texture as it highlights these things. The price also is A bit of a downside..

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love love LOVE this product. The price is a little much for me, but maybe not for you. The packaging is nice, as it comes in a tube with a pump rather than a cap you have to take off. That comes in handy. I love the name too :) On to the product itself: it comes out rather creamy, which is good for me. I have lots of acne scars that I need to cover up, rather than acne itself, as that would make it worse. I have a few on my cheekbones and I find that when I use it there, I don't even need a highlighter! It gives you a beautiful glow. It really is hydrating, although I've had to surrender some of that when I put powder on top of it. I have dry skin so that was a plus. Not only that, but the smell is amazing. Not something you wouldn't smell elsewhere, but a plus for a foundation that already does so much. However, I am soooo sad that it only comes in a few shades :( Overall though, I really like the product.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

1. Scent : 5/5
Although this product might have fragrance in it, I'd say its not too strong. It has a light citrus scent that is really soothing, totally love it. Doesn't irritate my skin what so ever.

2. Application : 5/5
Many people would use a sponge or foundation brush to apply, but I find it more easier and time-saving to just go ahead and use fingers to blend the color in.

3. Price : 4/5
To be fair, it is quite costly in where I am living, because VAX and taxes have been added to the initial price. However, this product lasts a very very long time. Since my skin barely has any pimple (the perks of being an Asian), I'd say I use less than a quarter of a teaspoon every time.

4. Coverage : 3/5
As mentioned earlier, I have quite a spotless skin. However, sometimes I do have some spots across my forehead, and to be fair, this product doesn't really cover it. I know that the purpose of this product is not to be used to cover pimples and all. If I were to refer this to something, I'd say it'd make my pimple looks like a sprinkle with cake frosting smear over the top.

5. Color : 5/5
Luckily, I am a tanned Asian and the color 'Light' just does the job. However, I'd say the color choices are really really limited. If I remember correctly, they only have 6 different colors with the same undertone!

6. Moisturizing and hydrating power : 5/5
Surprisingly, this product soothes my skin! Furthermore, it has SPF 50+ which is more than enough. Overall, I am really impressed with this product.

Pros
+ Scent
+ Hydrating power
+ Soothes skin
+ Doesn't harm my sensitive skin
+ Blends in well
+ Easy application

Cons
- Limited color choices

HOWEVER, USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DETERMINATION, BECAUSE THE RESULT WILL VARY!!

Have a nice day guys, I hope my review is useful to ya!