Molton Brown Molton Brown Eucalyptus Shower Gel

4.6

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

So refreshing! Love this scent! Can be used on male or female.

on 9/29/2011 1:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favourite body wash, plus its great for pouring under the running tap when you want a nice stress busting bath. it also foams up quite well so you dont need a lot to create a lather.

I was hit by a car years ago and because of that my back is always quite sore, my muscles are always tense especially when im stressed with college work etc... This compeletly relaxes my muscles and is fantastic to use first thing in the morning or last thing at night. I just love it.

However the price tag is a bit excessive and i dont live near a molten brown shop really so i just use this when i really need to relax my muscles.

For every day use when i dont use this i use Johnsons 24 hr moisture shower cream and its lovely too and cheap lol.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! It smells great and lathers really well too!! Will be getting again especially as it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves me feeling nice ans refreshed!

on 6/21/2011 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product and will never live without it again. I never thought Id be loyal to a body wash, and most scents I find really cloying. I've never been a fan of philosophy bodywashes, and Ive tried Laura mercier, the body shop and others, but this is the best one hands down. It cleans, really does form a slight lather/bubbles, smells sooooo fresh and WONDERFUL, its kind of a minty, lemony, green smell that is a little peppery and totally in moderation so that it is awakening and enlivening but never overwhelming. I never thought I'd like a menthol type of scent because I'm mostly a woody oriental/floral type of person when it comes to fragrance but boy oh boy is this the best bodywash I have ever used. I decided to give it a try when I saw it in a magazine spread and I'm SO glad I did. It is exactly eucalyptus to me, not lemon cleaner, not mint bubblegum, not pepper spray up your nose but the perfect balance of green and everything else. It smells so divine, I just cant get over it. Never again will I buy a different body wash.
For reference it is quite pricey, and I did have to order it online. The bottle is great though, the top doesnt slip and gives a satisfying click when you open and close. It also doesnt make my very sensitive skin breakout or dry it excessively. Two thumbs up!

on 10/3/2009 10:38:00 AM

I love this product so much! It makes me feel all awake after my morning shower, really "awakens the senses" I haven't had any of this Molton Brown body wash in a few months but think it will be the next one I purchase as it's one of my favourites, alongside the Yuan Zhi and one of the orange ones (can't remember its name). Although the Yuan Zhi isn't very manly it is very nice also. I love Molton Brown for soaps and shower products :)

Everyone seems to love this product and I just don't get it. I got a small bottle in a 10-pack set of Molton Brown shower gels and I was so excited to try it. It smells fine when you open the bottle, but once you're in the shower it's absolutely disgusting. I feel naseuous just thinking about it. It would be okay if it was a stronger Eucalyptus scent (it isn't mentol-strong so it's hardly helpful for a cold as it doesn't have the strength to clear your head) but it's very weak with added other scents that make it unbearable. It's comparable to drinking fresh orange juice right after brushing your teeth with mint toothpaste. Ungodly.

on 12/31/2008 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

OK, this gel has a *very* sexy scent. As other reviewers have mentioned, it does not have the medicinal smell that eucalyptus products can have, but still has the eye-opening, sinus clearing properties. It's a great pick me up if you haven't had a full night's sleep or are feeling under the weather. Unlike other shower gels, this does not dry out my skin at all. The best part is, when I take a shower with it, my bathroom smells awesome all day. Unfortunately, the scent does not last on my skin but it makes for a really yummy shower experience. If I had a man in my life, I would want him to use this.

on 6/27/2008 1:56:00 PM

Another satisfied customer! I use this gel on an exfoliating wash cloth a few times a week, so a bottle lasts about three months. The scent is amazing: they've manage to take all the best attributes of eucalyptus smell and blend it with a subtle perfume.

on 8/25/2007 10:19:00 PM

I did the 'Pick any 5' at Molton Brown recently and Eucalyptus is my favourite followed by Sea Moss. After spreading the gel all over your body just before rinsing, cup your palms and put it very near to your face and take in the wonderful smell...that really helps with nasal congestion especially if you are having a warm bath. I like this both as a 'wake me up' in the morning or 'wind down'. Have since purchased a full size bottle of it and loving it!

on 1/17/2008 11:18:00 AM

This is my favourite bath product for when I am feeling a little under the weather and need a pick me up. The smell is lovely! Can't wait to get home and have a bath now!!!

Popular Body Skincare Products