Arcona Essential Nutrients Silk Leave-in Conditioner

Arcona Essential Nutrients Silk Leave-in Conditioner

Agua (Distilled Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Camellia Senesis (Green Tea) Extract, Horsetail Extract, Tussilago Fafara (Coltsfoot)Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, Glycerine, Octoxynol-40, Cyclomethicone, Hydrolized Silk Protein, Grapefruit (Citrus Gandis) See Extract, D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential Oils.

on 1/10/2014 12:17:00 AM

I have been using the product for over two years, and found that the best way to gain the most benefits out of this product is to spray on my right before the ends are dry (I let my hair air dry; no blow drying), and then style with a curler or hair straightener. I used to use a thermal protector on my hair, and this made my hair very oily and somewhat brittle, even with blow drying. My hair used to have tangles and I need a good few strokes with a brush to comb it through. After straightening my hair and using this product, no tangles! Unfortunately, a lot of online retailers who used to carry this product no longer do, and I can't find a brick/mortar store with this product.

Edit: as of March 2015, still using this product. The best leave-in conditioner so far. Works great as heat diffuser for straightening hair.

I could have swore I had written a review for this AMAZING leave in ages ago and really shocked no one else has either as this is a popular line. The skincare didn't personally work out for my fussy face, even with the great ingredients, but this leave in does everything I need. I have not shockingly fussy hair as well lol. It is naturally wavy, fine (but alot of it), super frizzy/dry by nature. Even though my hair is dry in the length I have oily prone roots and of course being fine all the leave in products whether mists, creams, etc always have either not helped in detangling for me which is crucial or they have just had too many cones or heavy ingredients that have completely weighed down my hair. This product is something I ordered on a whim when placing a skinstore.com order as I really loved the clean ingredient list that has nutrients beneficial for the hair and scalp. Just as I had hoped no matter how much I use it never weighs my hair down, helps detangle, really nourishes my hair, has a perfect fine mist to get all over my mid back length hair without using the whole bottle, and as a bonus smells amazing spot on like orange juice. There really isn't more I could ask for in a leave in and wish this was sold locally at mall counters which only carry the skincare. Do not hesitate to try this as an all in one leave in/styling product. Great to use alone for those who get weighed down easily like me or as the first step before layering other styling products for everyone else! :)

on 10/18/2003 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used to only use 100% natural products (Jurlique, Dr. Hauschka, Aubrey Organics and Arcona) and this was what I used to replace my beloved Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom. The texture is different - more of a spray on leave in, but the affect was similar. I would just spray this on my hair (with a little bit of silica sheen - see my review) when I was blow drying it straight and it would protect my hair and help it "hold together" (the ends of my hair tend to pouf out, while my crown remains flat - this prevents that). This is a really elegant, nice product and I definitely would buy it again. But if you don't care about having 100% natural products, I do think you can find products that do just the same thing in the drugstore.

Popular Styling Products