Organix Anti Breakage Keratin oil

Organix Anti Breakage Keratin oil

3.8

This shampoo is terrible. My hair became super dry within a couple of weeks. It does clean well but left my hair feeling like straw after I washed. My hair was a tangled mess. Definitely wouldn't recommend. :(

on 7/11/2016 10:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I'm on the search for a new shampoo and conditioner combo that prevents breakage, as I have fly-aways like you wouldn't believe (mostly caused by brushing my long, straight hair too much with the wrong brush, but possibly also due to using harsh shampoos). I figured I might as well review the different products I'm trying out, since this site is informing my choices!

This one felt good in the shower, but I actually had more frizz and fly-aways the next day. I can't tell whether or not it can prevent breakage, but I'm not a fan of the look it gives me. I'll finish using it on days when I don't care how my hair looks, but likely won't repurchase. Will edit if I change my mind about how it works.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

I LOVE THIS. It strengthened my hair and gave it some shine too. In my opinion, it didn't lather very well, so i had wasted a lot.

Hello everyone and I am here to write a review on the Organix anti breakage keratin shampoo. I purchased the shampoo, conditioner and a keratin spray. I have tried a few of the Organix shampoo, conditioners. I have tried the Brazilian keratin, renewing argan oil, coconut milk and macadamia oil. The coconut milk line and the anti breakage keratin are my two faves. I was in Harmon which by the way has the lowest every day price to buy the coconut milk shampoo and conditioner and styling products but I could not resist this one . I will say the coconut milk and anti breakage keratin are both great. I love this one a little more. The packaging is cute and durable and they have different sizes. I keep using this one even though I have more coconut milk left . It lathers well , it smells incredible and after I shampoo and rinse it leaves my hair soft and the conditioner just adds more softness. The conditioner is thick but not too thick. It does not weigh my hair down if anything it gives my hair volume and my hair doesn't feel greasy on a few days of no washing. Also I purchased the Brazilian keratin spray not the anti breakage spray because they did not have it in stock but honestly the one I have is great and I use it on my towel dried hair then again before I flat iron it. All of their products smell incredible, great cute durable packaging , great quality for the price and it's not tested on animals and the packaging is made from recycled materials . All in all I love this brand and I love trying new ones. I have been using it for a few weeks .

on 3/15/2016 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It smeels peculiar but not bad, but I didn't feels this shampoo even doing anything, It adds a lot of freeze and rlease dandruff, I didn't feel less breakage so.

on 1/18/2016 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I hated this when I first bought it - I thought it left my hair feeling straw-like. I realised I was using far too much shampoo, as this is VERY concentrated stuff. A bit of water swished on my palms and with the matching conditioner (yes - also very concentrated - I have never used so little conditioner in my life!) my hair is in the best form it's been in for years!!! It smells very fruity - passionfruit, I think. I like the smell, but it's very strong at first. I can't smell it in my hair, though.

on 5/27/2015 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

All the shampoos of this brand are By far the oiliest and greasiest I have ever encountered. In the shower I washed my hair with a clarifying shampoo after washing it with this one and It still made me breakout, everywhere. Returned all the rest of the products of the Organix brand.

I want so much to LOVE Organix products because the packaging is super adorable but sadly they haven't done anything to really make me go "Wow".... so far I've tried three different ones & they haven't changed my hair in any way shape or form. I feel like I'm better off without wasting my money or hope on them any more. I have this one in the conditioner, and it hasn't made my hair smooth or anything that it claims. I might try again in a while but for now I don't see any reason to keep trying. Maybe my hair is just stubborn but Idk. Not impressed 😣

on 4/19/2015 9:14:00 PM

Just bought my second bottle of this; thought I'd finally write a review.
I have a long, dyed, wavy, frizzy mess of hair. Ogx is a company I've been getting comfortable with for the past year, and I have finally settled on a favourite "flavor".
This shampoo is thick, thick, thick. I often mix in some warm water in my palm to loosen up the formula a bit. Definitely not a con, if anything its like having a super-concentrated shampoo, and definitely saves it.
The smell is fantastic. I havent been able to put my finger on it but it smells sweet and wonderful and warm, like an amber and vanilla. The boyfriend loves it.
After use, my hair does not feel weighed down, it smells great and VERY smooth. Will use til I find something better. :-)

on 11/9/2014 11:38:00 PM

My holy grail shampoo!! I havent been keeping up with the care of my hair was a while and kept using things thats not suitable, as a result my hair becomes extremely dry with alot of breakage…but this shampoo transformed my hair…!!! Everyone notice the improvement and hair has become much softer and manageable…i have gone through half a bottle before i write this review and my hair will take a while to recovery…but its working!!! The only complain i have is the smell…its just really sweet and fruity like some cheap perfume…for now i will just suck it up and keep using it!! Highly recommended!!!!!!

Popular Shampoos