TheFACEShop Magic Cover BB Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.8

on 2/19/2017 4:28:00 PM

This bb cream really does cover well. Blends well with the full coverage concealers (Bye Bye Undereye, Glamoflage, etc). However it only has two shades and the lightest is too dark for me. It also requires powder and using enough would look cakey, at least with my skin that's dry and acne prone.

on 7/28/2016 2:11:00 AM

Magic Cover BB cream is a good alternative to the The Face Shop Perfect Cover BB cream at 2/3 of the price. The size and the tube with pump are great yo carry around. But beware of the shades. The Korean BB creams can get ghostly pale. I use 203 which has pink undertone, great for under eye or mixing with other yellow tone BB cream.

on 3/23/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The only bb cream I have tried that really does an amazing job at covering skin discolorations and dark spots.

I,too, am not a big fan of the pump. In the beginning, I thought it was great but it can be quite difficult to get the product out with the pump. Maybe a squeeze tube would be a better choice.

All in all, the product is amazing. I hope they have more color choices and a bigger tube as well.

on 10/6/2013 2:57:00 AM

This bb cream isn't what I expected. It's much too dark, even in the light beige color. I'm NC10 and this is at least two shades darker than me. It's on par with Missha Signature Real #23--maybe a bit lighter. The undertones are more orange than I was expecting, too. The finish is matte and didn't really melt in to my skin like I had hoped. It clung to my dry patches a bit and got a bit flakey. (My skin is combination) Coverage was great, though. It's also a bit pricey, at $20 a tube.

If it was a bit dewier and if it matched my skin tone, I'd be able to make it work, but unfortunately, this was $20 down the drain. :(