TheFACEShop Magic Cover BB Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

on 9/14/2015 5:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Oh man, I love the coverage of this bb cream. Powder it well and it can last a decent amount of time, but don't expect it to stay perfectly matte - like most bb creams, they are designed to have a dewy finish and will eventually start to become so as the day wears on. I like that this one looks natural and glowy, not oily.
The only downsides are shade, price and availability. I am about an NC-10 and can blend it down my neck, but it's not a great match. It's a bit pricey for a BB cream and I can't really find it anywhere except certain online stores and eBay.
Still a great alternative for a foundation because of its coverage.

on 11/11/2013 10:00:00 PM

My go to BB for the cold/dry seasons. I purchase this for work and so far its been good to me. I have light beige and the coverage is great along with a matte finish, which is perfect in concealing shine (for oily skin). Lasts 3-4 hours before it feels a little oily in the t-zone. The texture is thick with a neutral tone which gives a pale healthy morning glow. Because its so thick, I use a sponge application to smooth it out and limit to only a primer to prevent an oil break out.

Packaging is great.
I love pumps cause they're so easy to use without a making a mess.
Half a pump is more than enough to use. I bought this back in Jan 2013 and its still half full.

would recommend to others!