TheFACEShop Magic Cover BB Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.3

on 2/19/2017 4:28:00 PM

This bb cream really does cover well. Blends well with the full coverage concealers (Bye Bye Undereye, Glamoflage, etc). However it only has two shades and the lightest is too dark for me. It also requires powder and using enough would look cakey, at least with my skin that's dry and acne prone.

on 9/14/2015 5:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Oh man, I love the coverage of this bb cream. Powder it well and it can last a decent amount of time, but don't expect it to stay perfectly matte - like most bb creams, they are designed to have a dewy finish and will eventually start to become so as the day wears on. I like that this one looks natural and glowy, not oily.
The only downsides are shade, price and availability. I am about an NC-10 and can blend it down my neck, but it's not a great match. It's a bit pricey for a BB cream and I can't really find it anywhere except certain online stores and eBay.
Still a great alternative for a foundation because of its coverage.

on 10/6/2013 2:57:00 AM

This bb cream isn't what I expected. It's much too dark, even in the light beige color. I'm NC10 and this is at least two shades darker than me. It's on par with Missha Signature Real #23--maybe a bit lighter. The undertones are more orange than I was expecting, too. The finish is matte and didn't really melt in to my skin like I had hoped. It clung to my dry patches a bit and got a bit flakey. (My skin is combination) Coverage was great, though. It's also a bit pricey, at $20 a tube.

If it was a bit dewier and if it matched my skin tone, I'd be able to make it work, but unfortunately, this was $20 down the drain. :(