The Face Shop Magic Cover BB Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.7

on 2/19/2017 4:28:00 PM

This bb cream really does cover well. Blends well with the full coverage concealers (Bye Bye Undereye, Glamoflage, etc). However it only has two shades and the lightest is too dark for me. It also requires powder and using enough would look cakey, at least with my skin that's dry and acne prone.

on 9/14/2015 5:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Oh man, I love the coverage of this bb cream. Powder it well and it can last a decent amount of time, but don't expect it to stay perfectly matte - like most bb creams, they are designed to have a dewy finish and will eventually start to become so as the day wears on. I like that this one looks natural and glowy, not oily.
The only downsides are shade, price and availability. I am about an NC-10 and can blend it down my neck, but it's not a great match. It's a bit pricey for a BB cream and I can't really find it anywhere except certain online stores and eBay.
Still a great alternative for a foundation because of its coverage.

on 11/11/2013 10:00:00 PM

My go to BB for the cold/dry seasons. I purchase this for work and so far its been good to me. I have light beige and the coverage is great along with a matte finish, which is perfect in concealing shine (for oily skin). Lasts 3-4 hours before it feels a little oily in the t-zone. The texture is thick with a neutral tone which gives a pale healthy morning glow. Because its so thick, I use a sponge application to smooth it out and limit to only a primer to prevent an oil break out.

Packaging is great.
I love pumps cause they're so easy to use without a making a mess.
Half a pump is more than enough to use. I bought this back in Jan 2013 and its still half full.

would recommend to others!