3.6

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

Everyone asks what i am wearing when i wear this. So yeay @ color. Bubble gum bright pink. Girly and feminine. Cons-Formula is rough. Really gotta work hard to make this look nice. Seems goopy. Its hard to get first layer down right. The second coat makes you realize why its worth it, but very thick formula.

About reviewer (238 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This was a pretty nail polish but has many cons to it. I really wish this was a better polish. Pros: Pretty shade Nice packaging Cons: Streaks a ton chips in the first two days thin formula small brush' I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

7 years ago

this is a great bubble gum pink which i have been hunting for but for essie the formula is streaky and one needs 3 coats. With essie some colors are nice and thick and some are like this on the thin side. what a great color on the toes....love it anyway

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I love this nail polish! It's one of my new summer favorites, it's not quite neon to the point of being too "childish" it's still toned down enough that I feel like its age appropriate and work appropriate, however I do work in fashion, so that may be why. I'm not sure what everyone is talking about as far as it being thick or streaky, but I found the formula to be creamy and completely opaque after two coats. I am a loyal essie user, so my review may be a bit biased as I am a lover of all essie products. As far as wear goes, his polish lasted 5 solid days with NO chipping, there was some wear at the tips but nothing major. My daily activities include, sewing, washing dishes, laundry, cleaning around the house and cooking. I use orly rubberized base coat and seche vite top coat just for reference. In my opinion with the brand you get what you pay for and its completely worth the price for the formula and the brush, its easy to control and allows a clean application every time.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

Absolutely love this color simply because it's not too bright like neon pink. It's perfect for everyday and the shade is the right shade of pink for that pop of color!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Tan

HairBrown

EyesBlack

7 years ago

This was my first Essie polish and it is the true definition of a bubblegum pink. Very pretty and dries quickly, the downsize is it's a tad to much for a nail polish.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

7 years ago

This is such a pretty pink!! Unfortunately the formula sucks!! I tried it with both white under and without, and either way i found the formula to be thick, and i had trouble evening it out on my nail. SO disappointing!! :(

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBrown

7 years ago

I just don't know of another Essie pink like this!!!! The way I would describe it is a neon bubblegum pink. It has such a vintage feel to it, almost like the color of the pink ladies jacket from Grease. Since we have here a polish that is both powdery and neon at the same time, there are going to be streaks-- probably for the first two coats at least. I got it completely opaque and streak-free by the 3rd coat. It has a relatively matte finish, so if you like the glossy look, definitely use a top coat. Overall, this is an amazing barbie bubblegum pink with an old school feel-- but I give it a 4 out of 5 because the application was a little bit runny. Thin layers are required, or you just end up with a big mushy mess on your hands. Dry time might actually be better than average.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair