Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

2.0

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 4/11/2016 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a pretty good CC cream. I'm not 100% sure if the ingredients are suitable for all skin types though. (According to Beautypedia reviews, the answer to that is no). I have combination dry skin and it didn't break me out personally. It comes out of the tube pretty heavy, but when you apply it to your face it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. It has a slight sunscreen fragrance but nothing too overwhelming for my sensitive nose. The color choices are pretty weak though. I think there are only 3 shades. If you're very dark or very light this product may not have enough options for you, unfortunately. I got the medium/dark for my NC40 skin and it went on too light-almost ashy-at first, but by the time it settled it did match my skin tone better and even looked somewhat darker if that's possible. I looked a bit more tan than usual, which I didn't particularly like. It gets a little greasy by the end of the day, but I think it's a good product for when you're spending a day in the sun on the beach or at the park or even running errands or something. I wouldn't use it as an every day tinted moisturizer type product just because the ingredients aren't the best of the best and I prefer "treatment" type foundations for every day.

on 1/16/2014 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I had high hopes for this product because I love the spray on sunscreen, but this was a disaster for my face! I purchased this for use during a 2 week vacation to an island. The color was fine and adjusted to my skin color (I got the darker color), texture was fine...its a bit thick so a little goes a long way. Coverage was very good. I loved everything about it and especially that it is waterproof. BUT, after using it for a week my face was broken out all over! I normally never get break outs on my forehead, but this product broke out my entire face. I immediately stop using it and my face did clear up quickly. I'll have to study the ingredients to see if I can figure out the irritant and avoid it. I have never had a product break out my entire face. If it doesn't break you out and clog your pores, it can be a great product for some. This is going back to Ulta.