Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 19-24
Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35
Daily Correct CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 2, Zinc Oxide 20. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 2/26/2017 1:44:00 AM

Wow. Let me start by saying I have a really touch and go relationship with CC/BB creams, and anything with SPF in it. Often times it seems those products irritate and dry out my skin, and if it's tinted it will only make my skin look like I've tried to apply foundation and lotion in tandem, and the result is something similar to a goopy sheer look with some discoloration that just doesn't look good. This goop however, looks a-ma-zing. I couldn't believe it at first. I wear sunscreen daily, as my job is outdoors in the intense California sun, and aside from burns and skin cancer concerns, I'm also blessed with hormonal acne and sun exposure can make those unpleasant pimples and post blemish scars stick around. I gave the sample size version of this a shot, and after several days of it without really paying attention, I caught a glimpse of myself after 4+ hours of having it on and couldn't believe how good my skin looked! This is truly correcting cream, and almost has a primer like effect where my pores disappear after application, and gives my skin a better glow than any foundation I've ever used. Honestly, this and some light mascara and lip gloss is a bomb-ass look that had me looking like a natural beauty, which is something I rarely feel about myself. Needless to say, I bought the full size then and there, and it's now my HOLY GRAIL go to spf product. I can't guarantee it works for everyone, but I highly recommend giving it a try.

on 5/24/2013 8:31:00 PM

I was incredibly fortunate in receiving a sample of the Supergoop! CC Cream in my April Birchbox! I received the shade light/medium, but there is also a medium/dark shade. I am always incredibly hesitant to try products on my face, because my skin is incredibly sensitive; however, the package stated that the CC Cream is fragrance-free, which is my biggest problem. My skin is incredibly sensitive to fragrance, so if a product does not specifically say "fragrance-free" on the packaging, then I avoid it. Since this did say "fragrance-free", I figured I would give it a go.

When I first squirted it out of the package, it was much darker than my skin tone, which surprised me. The product claims to be a "self-adjusting shade", but I was still a little doubtful. Initially, it was darker on my skin, but then once I started blending the product, it adjusted to my skin perfectly. I used my fingers to apply it, but you could also use a brush or a beauty sponge. The consistency is thicker than I expected from a CC cream, but once it is on the face it felt amazing and natural. The finish is much more of a satin, natural finish, which I prefer. I checked every couple of hours and the lasting power was incredible. I have oily skin, so I often struggle with my foundation wearing away by the end of the day. This held up beautifully, yet looked so natural. The product is fragrance-free, paraben-free, free of petrochemicals, and free of oxybenzone.

I don't tend to get breakouts, so I cannot say on how it covers problem areas. The only times I really get break outs are when I use a product that has fragrance. I am so happy that this product has not broken me out! This product made my skin look so good! The sample lasted me a good amount of time and as soon as I was running low, I ordered a full size!

I highly recommend this product if you don't require a full coverage foundation, you like more satin, natural finishes, and who have sensitive skin.