Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Violet
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

1 review

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 11/4/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Okay so this is my first review ever for any make-up. I know how new CC creams are pretty new to the US market and I wanted to say that I sampled 3 different brands. Hands down Supergoop tops these 3 high end CC creams. I have oily T-Zone and do not like anything on my face that makes it look shiny or feel oily. Well I tried Juice Beauty and leaves my faces greasy and shiny. The smell is great and that's about it. But it has some great ingredients in it. Also I have tried PeterThomasRoth CC Cream and its okay, has some okay coverage, but leaves a very sticky almost tacky feel to my face and only lasts about 3-4 hours if that. Don't like that at all. Even if you don't have my skin type, I really think that this CC Cream from Supergoop is all around and I'm so happy I bought trial in everything to make sure I wasn't wasting my money. I bought the trials off of Ebay and would highly suggest this. Supergoop is pricey as well as the others, but going by the ingrediants. The better of all 3 again is Supergoop.
SUPERGOOP is the best. I tried these products with trial size samples for about 2 weeks just to make sure. Hope this helps.