Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 10/28/2017 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Although this has great mineral sunscreens in it, it made my skin look terrible. I am not a fan. It emphasized every large pore and wrinkle. This would be good for perfect complexions. Even 10 feet away I could see every imperfection. Also light/medium was too beige for my NC 20 skintone. And finally, it felt heavy and thick. For the price I really expected more.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Awesome stuff! I use this as my primer. It controls oil, makes my skin feel nice and erases your pores. Then I had my foundation on top. My face looks flawless

on 11/23/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very nice CC cream and matched me perfectly. It claims to match to your skintone. I an NW20 and I got it in Light-Medium. It looked completely natural on me and you couldn't detect it alone. It corrected the unevenness well and looked good.

I think this is a little pricey though at $35 when I think It Cosmetics works even better for the same. This also tastes like SPF :( I accidentally got it too close to my lips and all I tasted was SPF and I rubbed my lips to remove it and it was still there faintly. So, beware of that lol.

Wow! This is really, REALLY an excellent CC cream! It would be safe to say that I have tried them all and nearly gave up trying to settle on since I like a lot of them, but none are truly a holy grail. I loved IT cosmetics for awhile but it made my skin itch and became way too oily on my skin (I have combo skin). I heard about this product by a sheer luck after watching Makeup by Tiffany D on YouTube where she mentioned this product. It looked good on her and I thought, what the heck let me try it.
This product is very light. The color range is limited but they self adjust. I bought the fail/light and my skin tone is naturally NC 20. It is just a tiny too light BUT after applying powder, bronzer and blush it looks completely natural. Keep in mind that the product is very LIGHT meaning it is not like the IT cosmetics CC cream that covers like a foundation. You WILL still see blemishes, but the overall skin appears will be evened out. The best part about this CC cream for me is the fact that it is paraben free and contains physical sunscreens that work the best for my skin type. I use it right after washing my face in the morning without an additional moisturizer. This is a moisturizing product that also leave a soft, natural appearance to the skin. After applying this I sometimes use an additional liquid or powder foundation, or nothing else on lighter days.

on 5/18/2014 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this before a truly awful IPL treatment, and did not really appreciate this until after the tx and my skin was really beat up, red, sensitive, irritated - you name the problem, I had it after an IPL tx (read my review on that). I really needed mild, soothing products. I'd been using PC Hydralight spf30, which is fine, but was looking for something w/ a little more spf and a little more matte. I still like the PC Hydralight, but this is a nice alternative.

This is a good SS product w/ PA+++ and 20% ZnO. It is tinted, comes in 3 shades, and is quite thick and not all that easy to spread. However, its calming and covering abilities more than make up for the thickness.

It also has light-medium coverage as a foundation. If your skin has minor imperfections, you could use this instead of foundation. Unfortunately for me, the IPL made my skin even more imperfect than it was, so I feel the need to put foundation over this (oh how I wish I never did the IPL!!!). I could probably get away w/ this and just concealer in spots, but I don't want to risk the coverage wearing off so I use both. The good news is that this plays well w/ my foundation no problem (Revlon PhotoReady).

It's the best looking ss w/ this much ZnO that I've found. MOst high % ZnO ss's look awful and settle into every crease and line. For example, Cerave's high Zno ss for face does that very badly. After the IPL, I have more creases, irregularities and fine lines than ever, and this did not settle into them. However, if you put it on too thick, it will look cakey. As long as you blend quickly to get an even, thin layer, it looks good. Good stuff! The ingredients are:

Active Ingredients:
Titanium Dioxide (2%), Zinc Oxide (20%)
Inactive Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate

UPDATE: I do find that if I use this too many days in a row (about 1 1/2-2 weeks) I get some irritation. I suspect the Methylisothiazolinone, which is a preservative many companies have used to replace parabens. Unfortunately, Methylisothiazolinone can be more irritating for some people. I had this same problem but worse and faster w/ a makeup remover wipe and a baby wipe that also contained this ingredient. They probably contained more of it. Too bad. I can still wear this stuff, but I do have to switch this up w/ another product after about a week or so. If I wear it too many consecutive days in a row, I get some redness and irritation.

Supergoop CC w/35SPF in Light/Medium has become my "go to" for everyday foundation/CC cream. Tried many others, but this one has it all. After applying my moisturizing serum, I apply this CC cream, lightly with either fingertips or a foundation brush. It's thick, and doesn't take much. I'd say overall the face, I'll use product equalling the size of a pea. Following a minute or so, I'll add my blush and eye makeups. No finishing powder is needed. I'd label this a satin finish. It lasts all day and the color stays true (at least on me). It doesn't look "made up". Used sparingly like this, it is just a nice finish and covers up some slight age spots. This wouldn't cover up anything serious, tho.
I first received this in sample size from Birchbox, and ordered the regular size for $32 for 1.6 oz. of product. The sunscreen of 35 SPF in a non-chemical is especially something I wanted. I have medium skin, so the Light/Medium works fine. Keep in mind I don't have oily skin, rather on the dry side. I have no break-out issues, either. Definitely would re-purchase when I run out.

on 6/17/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Combo, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin. NC15-20/very yellow/olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MUFE HD 117

I really love so much about this stuff but there are a couple of deal killers, I just can't wear it. My skin is currently dehydrated and I've had a hard time finding something with a nice finish, that will wear well and won't cake up or get oily. This was great. Beautiful satiny-matte/natural finish, medium coverage, pores were smoothed out and 4 hours later it still looked great.
The color looked very dark straight out of the tube but it did seem as if it would be yellow enough. Oddly, it lightened but turned pinkish once blended on my skin. It wasn't real obvious, no demarcation at my jawline or anything but it was definitely too pink.
Unfortunately, this has something in it that my skin can't handle and I spent that 4 hours trying not to claw my face off and the redness/irritation it left behind is not so pretty :(