Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 2, Zinc Oxide 20. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 4/11/2016 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a pretty good CC cream. I'm not 100% sure if the ingredients are suitable for all skin types though. (According to Beautypedia reviews, the answer to that is no). I have combination dry skin and it didn't break me out personally. It comes out of the tube pretty heavy, but when you apply it to your face it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. It has a slight sunscreen fragrance but nothing too overwhelming for my sensitive nose. The color choices are pretty weak though. I think there are only 3 shades. If you're very dark or very light this product may not have enough options for you, unfortunately. I got the medium/dark for my NC40 skin and it went on too light-almost ashy-at first, but by the time it settled it did match my skin tone better and even looked somewhat darker if that's possible. I looked a bit more tan than usual, which I didn't particularly like. It gets a little greasy by the end of the day, but I think it's a good product for when you're spending a day in the sun on the beach or at the park or even running errands or something. I wouldn't use it as an every day tinted moisturizer type product just because the ingredients aren't the best of the best and I prefer "treatment" type foundations for every day.