Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 3/18/2017 2:05:00 PM

EVERYTHING in the Universe makes me break out, but not this. I have super acne-prone skin and I'm approaching 40 and have fine lines and sun damage (what a great combo). This covers redness and imperfections (I still need a concealer of course) and it does not make me look older. CONS: It's not all-day coverage by any stretch. Like pretty much every makeup out there, it disappears on me by evening - but I can live with it because I love this stuff so much. Also, this stuff is pricey but worth the money IMO. It's a one-step to look great - no primer, moisturizer, etc. needed - I get coverage and sun protection in one. LOVE this.

Kinda perfect. I have dry mature skin. this does NOT get in my lines, nor does it crack. Just a nice smooth finish which blends easily with my coloring.

on 7/17/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Before I go into pros and cons, I have to say that if you're expecting this to have good coverage, you're naturally going to be disappointed. This CC cream is not meant to act like a foundation does. It is meant to color correct, blur pores, and provide SPF protection. Now, with that said:

Pros:
-lessens the appearance of pores
-lessens redness
-provides a slight glow to the skin
-creates a great canvas to apply the rest of your makeup on
-SPF protection

Cons:
-self-adjusting shade: the lightest color available doesn't seem to adjust to my skin tone; rather, it washes me out somewhat. I apply concealer and powder after the cream which reduces the effect, but it would be better if Supergoop just provided a variety of shades for people to pick from instead.
-pricey for a product whose effects are subtle (however, you do get a fair amount of product)

I find this CC cream excellent for prepping my skin before I put my concealer and powder on. It does make my skin appear more healthy with the added bonus of non-irritating sun protection. Haven't experienced any breakouts from this. It's cut down on my application time since I don't feel like I need to put as much on afterwards. Overall, good product, but be aware of its limitations--if you are looking for something to outright replace the foundation in your routine, this most likely isn't it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I received the sample "light-medium" from Birchbox, which I reviewed highly for being super smooth and improving the appearance of my skin despite the color being too dark for me. It mattified well and blended easily making the skin feel velvety and smooth. I ended up purchasing the "fair-light" color in the full size without sampling it, it had just become available on Birchbox and I was waiting to use my points for it. I was pretty disappointed in the difference between the two shades' performance. The lighter color I purchased was a bit chalky and white looking, even for my super fair skin tone. I have to use much less product and work really hard to blend it in. It also didn't make my pores appear smaller as the medium sample shade, it made them more noticeable with little white dots in the pores. I also feel the lighter shade did not mattify as well as the medium shade I sampled. It is very expensive so I probably wouldn't purchase again. I am going to try to use it up when I'm paler because it does have spf 40 that I really should use, even in the winter. I do enjoy the way it smells, just a clean, non sunscreen smell. I think if going for a colored spf in this price range I'd buy the coola matte tint instead.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this as a primer. I have extremely oily skin all over and I find that it really helps control my oiliness. I will always have to blot throughout the day but this helps a lot and keeps my makeup on all day. It does definitely even out your color but I don't find that it does a lot to cover pores or lines.

I love this product!! I have been disappointed with all other bb/cc creams I have tried. But this CC cream is exactly what I'm looking for.

I use it everyday with a damp beauty blender as my base. It lasts all day, does not get patchy, does not exaggerate fine lines/pores. I have not broken out. Looks natural. The coverage is light, which I want for my day to day. On special occasions I will blend it in with my foundation.

There is nothing I don't like. However, I do wish there were more colors. I already have repurchased. Definitely check it out!

on 11/22/2014 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this product! I got this in my Birchbox and took it with me on vacation since it was travel sized and an all in one product. I wasn't sure about the color at first, but this matched me so well and it looked natural on my skin and not cakey or made up. I've applied this several ways, with my fingers, with a makeup sponge, and with a brush and it gave me a beautiful natural finish every time. I used this over primer every time as is my usual routine. This evened out my skintone and gave me an all over healthy look. I liked that this had sunscreen already built in saving me an extra product and step. This had light coverage but I liked that it wasn't too heavy and my freckles still shone through some. I didn't have any problems with breakouts after use either. I liked that this wasn't all perfumey either. I really loved this stuff and I was sad when I used the last of it. I will happily repurchase this.

on 8/20/2014 10:15:00 PM

Ummm YES! I have dry acne prone skin and this is the shit people!!! It has an absolutely beautiful satin finish while providing excellent coverage even red blemishes AND still looks so natural on. It is definitely holy grail for me and hopefully you too! The colors seem to run just a tad dark. I'm an NC25/30 (yellow undertone) and use light medium in this. It's more like NW25 (pink undertone but super goop is neutral enough to still look like it's not there) Clearly I love it. Haha

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has an incredibly high amount of mineral sun-blockers (20% zinc and 2% titanium dioxide).
As long as I exfoliate first, this applies nicely--dewy not greasy finish (although I mix a couple of drops of jojoba oil in with my moisturizer to give a dewier finish). I have medium-toned Caucasian skin with pink undertones, and this matches the undertones but is a tiny bit too dark.
The coverage is nice, although if I use enough to actually get a high spf I look "made up" and a chalky. If I stick to the recommended pea-sized amount, I look fine, but I'm not sure I'm getting the high spf benefits.

There are no parabens, and I believe it is fragrance-free, which is nice. I wish I didn't look so made up wearing this, but I guess that's par for the course when you use a ss with a high percentage of zinc. Because of the wonderfully high UVA-protection it provides, as well as the fact that it doesn't break me out and does not have parabens, it's currently my favorite sunscreen.

on 6/6/2014 2:03:00 PM

I heard about this via BB reviews, and bought it without trying it. I loved it at first, but sadly after a week I started breaking out and haven't stopped. It's clogging my pores and I'm an oil slick by 2pm. Additionally, the coverage wears off quickly. I had better luck with the L'oreal BB.