Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

1 review

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 5/18/2013 2:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I received a sample of this in my BirchBox and tried it. My sample lasted 10 days, which is about my time range for trying a new product to see if I want to purchase a full size. I didn't break out at all during that timeframe, and it shortened my morning routine because I didn't have to apply sunscreen and primer in addition to mattifying gel and foundation! My skin reacts to changes in my routine, so I'm always afraid to add or subtract something as I might be dealing with breakouts after that, and of course I hate that! This did not cause appreciable bad changes in my skin! Yay! There is some mica/shimmer to this product, but it feels to me as though it makes the foundation dewy, not sparkly. I like the light to medium coverage and the way it feels very natural. No scent, lasts 8 hrs, covers what I need, with a bit of concealer for problem areas. This will be a great summertime replacement for my usual Prescriptives foundation. The light/med color is a wee bit dark for my unsuntanned skin, but that will change as the summer progresses!
3/16/16 update: I've been repurchasing this for several years now--I'm wearing less makeup a than I used to as I age--trying to just even out my skin tone--so I suppose it has less coverage than a regular foundation. I still use a concealer for trouble areas underneath this CC cream, but that's it. Great stuff!