Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

1 review

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

A brief background on my skin: sensitive, acne-prone, recovering from a horrible breakout that was cystic, dark complexioned (equivalent to NW46 or 47 give or take), oily comb skin. I had a coupon for Ulta and I was on a search for the Vichy or LRP mineral sunscreen. I know that mineral sunscreen is not recommended for my skin type because it leaves a white cast but frankly my skin cannot tolerate chemical based sunscreen at all. No matter who makes it, my skin breaks out regardless. Unfortunately the Ulta location I went to ran out of both (how odd) so I picked this one up. I picked the darkest shade and even that was a joke on my face. It still left a white cast on my face but I covered it up by using a face powder that was bismuth-free powder. It never adjusted to my skin tone, even after an hour. This cream contains mica but it didn't make my face look greasy or highlight the bad texture of my skin. What I liked about this sunscreen/CC cream is that it actually helps dry out any active acne I have on my face. Makes sense since zinc oxide does the same for a diaper rash. It doesn't make me itch or break out. It does make my face dry but it will come in handy when summer comes around when I am a grease pit. I would purchase again. Recommending it, that is another question.