Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

I love this product!! I have been disappointed with all other bb/cc creams I have tried. But this CC cream is exactly what I'm looking for.

I use it everyday with a damp beauty blender as my base. It lasts all day, does not get patchy, does not exaggerate fine lines/pores. I have not broken out. Looks natural. The coverage is light, which I want for my day to day. On special occasions I will blend it in with my foundation.

There is nothing I don't like. However, I do wish there were more colors. I already have repurchased. Definitely check it out!

Supergoop CC w/35SPF in Light/Medium has become my "go to" for everyday foundation/CC cream. Tried many others, but this one has it all. After applying my moisturizing serum, I apply this CC cream, lightly with either fingertips or a foundation brush. It's thick, and doesn't take much. I'd say overall the face, I'll use product equalling the size of a pea. Following a minute or so, I'll add my blush and eye makeups. No finishing powder is needed. I'd label this a satin finish. It lasts all day and the color stays true (at least on me). It doesn't look "made up". Used sparingly like this, it is just a nice finish and covers up some slight age spots. This wouldn't cover up anything serious, tho.
I first received this in sample size from Birchbox, and ordered the regular size for $32 for 1.6 oz. of product. The sunscreen of 35 SPF in a non-chemical is especially something I wanted. I have medium skin, so the Light/Medium works fine. Keep in mind I don't have oily skin, rather on the dry side. I have no break-out issues, either. Definitely would re-purchase when I run out.

on 8/23/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I so wanted this to work because I really loved this one...sadly the lightest shade was still too dark (this only comes in two shades). I thought maybe I could get away with it for the summer until my daughter asked me in the car why my face was darker than the rest of me..lol. I'm about an NC20.