Supergoop! CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 35

Filtered by hair type : Other
Supergoop! CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 35
CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 35

4.3

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (2), Zinc Oxide (20) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isododecane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Mica, Hydroxyacetophenone, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate , Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

I love this product!! I have been disappointed with all other bb/cc creams I have tried. But this CC cream is exactly what I'm looking for.

I use it everyday with a damp beauty blender as my base. It lasts all day, does not get patchy, does not exaggerate fine lines/pores. I have not broken out. Looks natural. The coverage is light, which I want for my day to day. On special occasions I will blend it in with my foundation.

There is nothing I don't like. However, I do wish there were more colors. I already have repurchased. Definitely check it out!

Supergoop CC w/35SPF in Light/Medium has become my "go to" for everyday foundation/CC cream. Tried many others, but this one has it all. After applying my moisturizing serum, I apply this CC cream, lightly with either fingertips or a foundation brush. It's thick, and doesn't take much. I'd say overall the face, I'll use product equalling the size of a pea. Following a minute or so, I'll add my blush and eye makeups. No finishing powder is needed. I'd label this a satin finish. It lasts all day and the color stays true (at least on me). It doesn't look "made up". Used sparingly like this, it is just a nice finish and covers up some slight age spots. This wouldn't cover up anything serious, tho.
I first received this in sample size from Birchbox, and ordered the regular size for $32 for 1.6 oz. of product. The sunscreen of 35 SPF in a non-chemical is especially something I wanted. I have medium skin, so the Light/Medium works fine. Keep in mind I don't have oily skin, rather on the dry side. I have no break-out issues, either. Definitely would re-purchase when I run out.

on 8/23/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I so wanted this to work because I really loved this one...sadly the lightest shade was still too dark (this only comes in two shades). I thought maybe I could get away with it for the summer until my daughter asked me in the car why my face was darker than the rest of me..lol. I'm about an NC20.