Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.1

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 4/21/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For reference: Light neutral skintone (don't know my MAC color), "normal" skin bordering more on the dry side than oily, clog-prone, pitted acne scarring, terrible genetic dark undereye circles. I use this paired with the First Aid Beauty Hello Fab Coconut Skin Smoothing Moisturizing Primer.

I bought this product for one main reason: I thought my beloved WNW Coverall Cream foundation was discontinued (turns out it's not? They were just OOS of most if not all shades for months.) Devastated, I started looking for other alternatives. I decided to try something relatively high end since I'd been exclusively buying a $4 foundation for years.

The shade selection on this isn't the best. There are 3 colors: Fair/Light, Light/Medium, & Medium/Dark. The fair/light one matches me pretty well. It's a touch more warm-toned than I'd normally gravitate towards, but since my skintone is neutral and the formula of this isn't heavy at all, I can pull it off. It provides quite light coverage in my opinion. It's more for evening out skintone than covering imperfections or creating a flawless finish, which is fine because I don't think this is marketed as being a full coverage miracle or anything. I've never used another CC cream so I don't have anything else to compare it to coverage-wise, but I've used BB creams and this is about the same as your average BB cream formula. I just use a heavy duty concealer underneath this CC Cream (WNW Come Correct concealer) and I'm okay. Honestly though, I prefer the finish of my above-mentioned holy grail.

BUT this doesn't emphasize pores or fine lines or anything and doesn't crease (just like my HG). It lasts on my skin all day and feels really natural... like I'm not wearing anything on my face at all. No noticeable scent. Powder products blend nicely atop this product. PLUS it contains some ingredients that are actually good for your skin. It also has SPF 35 (Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide). This product doesn't break me out or clog my pores. However, the word "dimethicone" appears at least 4 times in the ingredients list, so if silicones clog your pores then avoid this.

Overall, I'm really happy with this CC Cream. It cost around $32 at Nordstrom. I could see myself repurchasing, but I think I'm ready to start the hunt for a BB or CC cream which is my exact skintone in a tube (and then hope that the formula agrees with my skin, too.)

on 3/18/2017 2:05:00 PM

EVERYTHING in the Universe makes me break out, but not this. I have super acne-prone skin and I'm approaching 40 and have fine lines and sun damage (what a great combo). This covers redness and imperfections (I still need a concealer of course) and it does not make me look older. CONS: It's not all-day coverage by any stretch. Like pretty much every makeup out there, it disappears on me by evening - but I can live with it because I love this stuff so much. Also, this stuff is pricey but worth the money IMO. It's a one-step to look great - no primer, moisturizer, etc. needed - I get coverage and sun protection in one. LOVE this.

Kinda perfect. I have dry mature skin. this does NOT get in my lines, nor does it crack. Just a nice smooth finish which blends easily with my coloring.

on 1/26/2016 10:23:00 AM

I seriously love this stuff. I got a small sample in a beauty box and I will def be purchasing a full size next time I need primer.

Although the package says its a CC, as other reviewers have mentioned there isn't a ton of coverage. I still have to apply my jane iredale bb cream on top to even out my fair, red skin.

But when used just as a primer, its great. I got it in Fair/Medium which was perfect for my skin. I notice as soon as the product is applied my skin is slighty "tacky". I really noticed a difference of my makeup longevity when I use this stuff. My makeup lasts all day long with this stuff.

I like the fact that it also contains sunscreen.

So far, this is my favorite primer and I have tried A LOT.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this CC cream! Something to note, this is not a foundation and won't give you full coverage. Instead it evens out your skin tone so it looks like you have naturally smooth, healthy skin. No blotches, and will cover slight dark circles under the eyes as well. If you have a big zit or really dark under eye circles, you'll need to use a concealer with it. I wear it alone in the summer and under a dusting of bare minerals in the winter when I need a bit more coverage. I would describe it as a tinted moisturizer but much, much better. A $30 tube lasts me about 3 months with daily use. At that price point, I highly recommend testing the color in store before buying. I really like the texture of this product and it works well as an overall face moisturizer. It doesn't clog my pores, washes off easily and is probably my most favorite product I've discovered in years.

on 5/17/2015 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was eager to try it out as the color looked to be a nice match upon first glance... I wasn't happy with this product. Not at all.

Pros:
It didn't break me out into hives or a rash of any kind.

Cons:
No coverage what so ever.
Didn't feel silky or "primer like" like at all in texture or silkiness.
When used as a primer my foundation went on patchy.
Way overhyped and does not live up to expectations.

Yeah, I don't really know what else to say bc clearly I am in the minority as no one else appears to have any complaints. For $35 I know there are much better alternatives for a lot less than this runs.

on 4/11/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This products evens out my skin tone very well. It doesn't cover all my blemishes but a bit of concealer does the trick. This is a great product for every day as a primer or on its own.

on 11/23/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very nice CC cream and matched me perfectly. It claims to match to your skintone. I an NW20 and I got it in Light-Medium. It looked completely natural on me and you couldn't detect it alone. It corrected the unevenness well and looked good.

I think this is a little pricey though at $35 when I think It Cosmetics works even better for the same. This also tastes like SPF :( I accidentally got it too close to my lips and all I tasted was SPF and I rubbed my lips to remove it and it was still there faintly. So, beware of that lol.

Wow! This is really, REALLY an excellent CC cream! It would be safe to say that I have tried them all and nearly gave up trying to settle on since I like a lot of them, but none are truly a holy grail. I loved IT cosmetics for awhile but it made my skin itch and became way too oily on my skin (I have combo skin). I heard about this product by a sheer luck after watching Makeup by Tiffany D on YouTube where she mentioned this product. It looked good on her and I thought, what the heck let me try it.
This product is very light. The color range is limited but they self adjust. I bought the fail/light and my skin tone is naturally NC 20. It is just a tiny too light BUT after applying powder, bronzer and blush it looks completely natural. Keep in mind that the product is very LIGHT meaning it is not like the IT cosmetics CC cream that covers like a foundation. You WILL still see blemishes, but the overall skin appears will be evened out. The best part about this CC cream for me is the fact that it is paraben free and contains physical sunscreens that work the best for my skin type. I use it right after washing my face in the morning without an additional moisturizer. This is a moisturizing product that also leave a soft, natural appearance to the skin. After applying this I sometimes use an additional liquid or powder foundation, or nothing else on lighter days.

on 8/20/2014 10:15:00 PM

Ummm YES! I have dry acne prone skin and this is the shit people!!! It has an absolutely beautiful satin finish while providing excellent coverage even red blemishes AND still looks so natural on. It is definitely holy grail for me and hopefully you too! The colors seem to run just a tad dark. I'm an NC25/30 (yellow undertone) and use light medium in this. It's more like NW25 (pink undertone but super goop is neutral enough to still look like it's not there) Clearly I love it. Haha