Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 19-24
Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35
Daily Correct CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35

1 review

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 2, Zinc Oxide 20. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 5/24/2013 8:31:00 PM

I was incredibly fortunate in receiving a sample of the Supergoop! CC Cream in my April Birchbox! I received the shade light/medium, but there is also a medium/dark shade. I am always incredibly hesitant to try products on my face, because my skin is incredibly sensitive; however, the package stated that the CC Cream is fragrance-free, which is my biggest problem. My skin is incredibly sensitive to fragrance, so if a product does not specifically say "fragrance-free" on the packaging, then I avoid it. Since this did say "fragrance-free", I figured I would give it a go.

When I first squirted it out of the package, it was much darker than my skin tone, which surprised me. The product claims to be a "self-adjusting shade", but I was still a little doubtful. Initially, it was darker on my skin, but then once I started blending the product, it adjusted to my skin perfectly. I used my fingers to apply it, but you could also use a brush or a beauty sponge. The consistency is thicker than I expected from a CC cream, but once it is on the face it felt amazing and natural. The finish is much more of a satin, natural finish, which I prefer. I checked every couple of hours and the lasting power was incredible. I have oily skin, so I often struggle with my foundation wearing away by the end of the day. This held up beautifully, yet looked so natural. The product is fragrance-free, paraben-free, free of petrochemicals, and free of oxybenzone.

I don't tend to get breakouts, so I cannot say on how it covers problem areas. The only times I really get break outs are when I use a product that has fragrance. I am so happy that this product has not broken me out! This product made my skin look so good! The sample lasted me a good amount of time and as soon as I was running low, I ordered a full size!

I highly recommend this product if you don't require a full coverage foundation, you like more satin, natural finishes, and who have sensitive skin.