Supergoop! CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 35

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Supergoop! CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 35
CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 35

4.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (2), Zinc Oxide (20) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isododecane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetyl Diglyceryl Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Mica, Hydroxyacetophenone, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate , Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

on 6/17/2016 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my holy grail at last!!! A lightweight but medium coverage foundation that comes in a color light enough for me (Fair/light works perfectly on my NW10 skin) AND keeps my crazy oiliness at bay. I put it on with my BeautyBlender, top off with It Cosmetics' Bye Bye Pores powder and it looks spectacular and STAYS looking spectacular almost all day long. No more mattifying primers and super heavy-duty foundations.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this as a primer. I have extremely oily skin all over and I find that it really helps control my oiliness. I will always have to blot throughout the day but this helps a lot and keeps my makeup on all day. It does definitely even out your color but I don't find that it does a lot to cover pores or lines.