Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I received the sample "light-medium" from Birchbox, which I reviewed highly for being super smooth and improving the appearance of my skin despite the color being too dark for me. It mattified well and blended easily making the skin feel velvety and smooth. I ended up purchasing the "fair-light" color in the full size without sampling it, it had just become available on Birchbox and I was waiting to use my points for it. I was pretty disappointed in the difference between the two shades' performance. The lighter color I purchased was a bit chalky and white looking, even for my super fair skin tone. I have to use much less product and work really hard to blend it in. It also didn't make my pores appear smaller as the medium sample shade, it made them more noticeable with little white dots in the pores. I also feel the lighter shade did not mattify as well as the medium shade I sampled. It is very expensive so I probably wouldn't purchase again. I am going to try to use it up when I'm paler because it does have spf 40 that I really should use, even in the winter. I do enjoy the way it smells, just a clean, non sunscreen smell. I think if going for a colored spf in this price range I'd buy the coola matte tint instead.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Awesome stuff! I use this as my primer. It controls oil, makes my skin feel nice and erases your pores. Then I had my foundation on top. My face looks flawless

on 11/4/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Okay so this is my first review ever for any make-up. I know how new CC creams are pretty new to the US market and I wanted to say that I sampled 3 different brands. Hands down Supergoop tops these 3 high end CC creams. I have oily T-Zone and do not like anything on my face that makes it look shiny or feel oily. Well I tried Juice Beauty and leaves my faces greasy and shiny. The smell is great and that's about it. But it has some great ingredients in it. Also I have tried PeterThomasRoth CC Cream and its okay, has some okay coverage, but leaves a very sticky almost tacky feel to my face and only lasts about 3-4 hours if that. Don't like that at all. Even if you don't have my skin type, I really think that this CC Cream from Supergoop is all around and I'm so happy I bought trial in everything to make sure I wasn't wasting my money. I bought the trials off of Ebay and would highly suggest this. Supergoop is pricey as well as the others, but going by the ingrediants. The better of all 3 again is Supergoop.
SUPERGOOP is the best. I tried these products with trial size samples for about 2 weeks just to make sure. Hope this helps.