Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.1

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 3/18/2017 2:05:00 PM

EVERYTHING in the Universe makes me break out, but not this. I have super acne-prone skin and I'm approaching 40 and have fine lines and sun damage (what a great combo). This covers redness and imperfections (I still need a concealer of course) and it does not make me look older. CONS: It's not all-day coverage by any stretch. Like pretty much every makeup out there, it disappears on me by evening - but I can live with it because I love this stuff so much. Also, this stuff is pricey but worth the money IMO. It's a one-step to look great - no primer, moisturizer, etc. needed - I get coverage and sun protection in one. LOVE this.

on 2/26/2017 1:44:00 AM

Wow. Let me start by saying I have a really touch and go relationship with CC/BB creams, and anything with SPF in it. Often times it seems those products irritate and dry out my skin, and if it's tinted it will only make my skin look like I've tried to apply foundation and lotion in tandem, and the result is something similar to a goopy sheer look with some discoloration that just doesn't look good. This goop however, looks a-ma-zing. I couldn't believe it at first. I wear sunscreen daily, as my job is outdoors in the intense California sun, and aside from burns and skin cancer concerns, I'm also blessed with hormonal acne and sun exposure can make those unpleasant pimples and post blemish scars stick around. I gave the sample size version of this a shot, and after several days of it without really paying attention, I caught a glimpse of myself after 4+ hours of having it on and couldn't believe how good my skin looked! This is truly correcting cream, and almost has a primer like effect where my pores disappear after application, and gives my skin a better glow than any foundation I've ever used. Honestly, this and some light mascara and lip gloss is a bomb-ass look that had me looking like a natural beauty, which is something I rarely feel about myself. Needless to say, I bought the full size then and there, and it's now my HOLY GRAIL go to spf product. I can't guarantee it works for everyone, but I highly recommend giving it a try.

on 7/17/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Before I go into pros and cons, I have to say that if you're expecting this to have good coverage, you're naturally going to be disappointed. This CC cream is not meant to act like a foundation does. It is meant to color correct, blur pores, and provide SPF protection. Now, with that said:

Pros:
-lessens the appearance of pores
-lessens redness
-provides a slight glow to the skin
-creates a great canvas to apply the rest of your makeup on
-SPF protection

Cons:
-self-adjusting shade: the lightest color available doesn't seem to adjust to my skin tone; rather, it washes me out somewhat. I apply concealer and powder after the cream which reduces the effect, but it would be better if Supergoop just provided a variety of shades for people to pick from instead.
-pricey for a product whose effects are subtle (however, you do get a fair amount of product)

I find this CC cream excellent for prepping my skin before I put my concealer and powder on. It does make my skin appear more healthy with the added bonus of non-irritating sun protection. Haven't experienced any breakouts from this. It's cut down on my application time since I don't feel like I need to put as much on afterwards. Overall, good product, but be aware of its limitations--if you are looking for something to outright replace the foundation in your routine, this most likely isn't it.

I love this product!! I have been disappointed with all other bb/cc creams I have tried. But this CC cream is exactly what I'm looking for.

I use it everyday with a damp beauty blender as my base. It lasts all day, does not get patchy, does not exaggerate fine lines/pores. I have not broken out. Looks natural. The coverage is light, which I want for my day to day. On special occasions I will blend it in with my foundation.

There is nothing I don't like. However, I do wish there were more colors. I already have repurchased. Definitely check it out!

on 7/13/2014 3:43:00 PM

I got a sample of this through Birchbox and have been playing with it for the last few days. I received the light tinted one, which has an SPF of 40, instead of 35. This product is really easy to use and offers good protection from the sun. It does not leave my skin greasy and blends onto the skin without getting cakey or chalky. I was surprised to see that this was mineral protection, because Supergoop! uses a lot of chemical sunscreens. I would definitely consider purchasing this product in the full size in the future.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has an incredibly high amount of mineral sun-blockers (20% zinc and 2% titanium dioxide).
As long as I exfoliate first, this applies nicely--dewy not greasy finish (although I mix a couple of drops of jojoba oil in with my moisturizer to give a dewier finish). I have medium-toned Caucasian skin with pink undertones, and this matches the undertones but is a tiny bit too dark.
The coverage is nice, although if I use enough to actually get a high spf I look "made up" and a chalky. If I stick to the recommended pea-sized amount, I look fine, but I'm not sure I'm getting the high spf benefits.

There are no parabens, and I believe it is fragrance-free, which is nice. I wish I didn't look so made up wearing this, but I guess that's par for the course when you use a ss with a high percentage of zinc. Because of the wonderfully high UVA-protection it provides, as well as the fact that it doesn't break me out and does not have parabens, it's currently my favorite sunscreen.

on 12/12/2013 5:50:00 PM

Even though i gave this three lippies, i really like this CC cream. i have light-medium skin and this does go on dark but once smoothed in it adjusts to my skin color perfectly, if not even lighter than my natural skin, so i like it. i have terrible oily yet dehydrated skin with large pores, and when i wear this people think im not wearing makeup or they comment on how even and clear my skin looks. it is not moisturizing at all though so if you have dry skin i dont think i would recommend it. the first time i used it i thought it was such a dry formula. but i have become thankful for that as i dont get as oily during the day, i personally rarely need to use moisturizer underneath, only in the fall when the weather cools and my skin flakes like crazy. it is very easy to blend and only at the end of my sample (i had two generous samples which i used for like two months), did i need to worry about blending, because the end of it was kind of a thicker consistency. but hey it was a small thing not the full size packaging so i dont know how it will behave in there. anyway as much as i love it, i cant rate it higher because i am not sure if it clogs my pores or dries my skin out or not. the last month i have been stressed and sleeping very badly and my skin has been breaking out, but i go through these phases every once in a while so im never completely sure what the issue is or whats to blame. my forehead though has gotten very bumpy and they arent pimples, i assume they are clogged pores or something, its a new problem which i dont think ive ever had, so basically i imagine its coincidence or the cc cream was gradually clogging or maybe drying my skin so it clogs easier. my skin is the type that needs daily exfoliation in order to feel smooth and i also stopped using my favorite exfoliator tatcha gentle enzymes and tried another well rated one called vasanti brighten up enzymatic face rejuvenator which also could have clogged my skin so i stopped using that and went back to tatcha. i ran out of my cc samples so its hard to say, but when i get a discount to buy it (this is expensive) and my skin has cleared sufficiently of these clogs, i will update this review. at the end of the day i think anyone with normal to oily skin should give it a chance.

Update 5/18/14: I ended up buying the full size of this and actually bought the wrong color by accident. I bought light to medium when I really should have bought fair to light. Ugh. I just wanted to say my skin is not super pale, I consider myself light to medium, not fair. But the fair to light shade is really better suited to light skin IMO. I think they run dark and this light to medium shade is slightly orangey on the skin, whereas the fair to light was more yellowy on me. Also, I wanted to add that if you have oily skin, I wouldn't suggest using moisturizer with this at all as you will look greasy, at least I do. Anyway I will update this again at a later date, I might save this shade for when I eventually tan a bit on my body but for now I just look dirty with the light to medium shade since my chest is so pale lol.

Update: I have come to realize this really screws up my skin :( serious breakouts every time I use it.

on 8/23/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I so wanted this to work because I really loved this one...sadly the lightest shade was still too dark (this only comes in two shades). I thought maybe I could get away with it for the summer until my daughter asked me in the car why my face was darker than the rest of me..lol. I'm about an NC20.