Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.1

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Kinda perfect. I have dry mature skin. this does NOT get in my lines, nor does it crack. Just a nice smooth finish which blends easily with my coloring.

on 1/26/2016 10:23:00 AM

I seriously love this stuff. I got a small sample in a beauty box and I will def be purchasing a full size next time I need primer.

Although the package says its a CC, as other reviewers have mentioned there isn't a ton of coverage. I still have to apply my jane iredale bb cream on top to even out my fair, red skin.

But when used just as a primer, its great. I got it in Fair/Medium which was perfect for my skin. I notice as soon as the product is applied my skin is slighty "tacky". I really noticed a difference of my makeup longevity when I use this stuff. My makeup lasts all day long with this stuff.

I like the fact that it also contains sunscreen.

So far, this is my favorite primer and I have tried A LOT.

on 5/17/2015 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was eager to try it out as the color looked to be a nice match upon first glance... I wasn't happy with this product. Not at all.

Pros:
It didn't break me out into hives or a rash of any kind.

Cons:
No coverage what so ever.
Didn't feel silky or "primer like" like at all in texture or silkiness.
When used as a primer my foundation went on patchy.
Way overhyped and does not live up to expectations.

Yeah, I don't really know what else to say bc clearly I am in the minority as no one else appears to have any complaints. For $35 I know there are much better alternatives for a lot less than this runs.

on 11/23/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very nice CC cream and matched me perfectly. It claims to match to your skintone. I an NW20 and I got it in Light-Medium. It looked completely natural on me and you couldn't detect it alone. It corrected the unevenness well and looked good.

I think this is a little pricey though at $35 when I think It Cosmetics works even better for the same. This also tastes like SPF :( I accidentally got it too close to my lips and all I tasted was SPF and I rubbed my lips to remove it and it was still there faintly. So, beware of that lol.

on 8/20/2014 10:15:00 PM

Ummm YES! I have dry acne prone skin and this is the shit people!!! It has an absolutely beautiful satin finish while providing excellent coverage even red blemishes AND still looks so natural on. It is definitely holy grail for me and hopefully you too! The colors seem to run just a tad dark. I'm an NC25/30 (yellow undertone) and use light medium in this. It's more like NW25 (pink undertone but super goop is neutral enough to still look like it's not there) Clearly I love it. Haha

Supergoop CC w/35SPF in Light/Medium has become my "go to" for everyday foundation/CC cream. Tried many others, but this one has it all. After applying my moisturizing serum, I apply this CC cream, lightly with either fingertips or a foundation brush. It's thick, and doesn't take much. I'd say overall the face, I'll use product equalling the size of a pea. Following a minute or so, I'll add my blush and eye makeups. No finishing powder is needed. I'd label this a satin finish. It lasts all day and the color stays true (at least on me). It doesn't look "made up". Used sparingly like this, it is just a nice finish and covers up some slight age spots. This wouldn't cover up anything serious, tho.
I first received this in sample size from Birchbox, and ordered the regular size for $32 for 1.6 oz. of product. The sunscreen of 35 SPF in a non-chemical is especially something I wanted. I have medium skin, so the Light/Medium works fine. Keep in mind I don't have oily skin, rather on the dry side. I have no break-out issues, either. Definitely would re-purchase when I run out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had received a sample of this several months ago from Birchbox. I had been searching for the right formula BB cream for me but to no avail. Along comes this CC cream and it is PERFECT for my dry skin. Although it doesnt moisturize my skin it works well after letting my moisturizer set in. It is thick but it blends easily and adjusts to my skin tone perfectly like it says it will do. I have light skin (MAC NC25) and the color I use is "Light to Medium self adjusting shade". I have been using this all summer because of the decent SPF of 35. I love that it is paraben & fragrance free. Overall this is an outstanding medium coverage foundation that I will be a loyal user of as long as they make it. Supergoop! is awesome. Check them out. (I think it's $32 by the way...not a bad price at all. Ive been dishing out $55 for Chanel and it only has an spf of 10)