Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

3.9

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 10/28/2017 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Although this has great mineral sunscreens in it, it made my skin look terrible. I am not a fan. It emphasized every large pore and wrinkle. This would be good for perfect complexions. Even 10 feet away I could see every imperfection. Also light/medium was too beige for my NC 20 skintone. And finally, it felt heavy and thick. For the price I really expected more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Pros: Fair to Light is light enough for NC15/20 skin, not overly pink or yellow, perfect for fair neutrals.
Wears comfortably and blends well, slightly settles in the pores though.

Cons: You have to really pile it on for any kind of coverage, I only have some redness to cover but had to really build up for it to make a difference, I end up having to use powder foundation and concealer on top.The finish is a bit more shinier than desired, I'm generally not oily but this is more than just dewy on my skin.

Wouldn't recommend unless you have near perfect skin.

on 2/26/2017 1:44:00 AM

Wow. Let me start by saying I have a really touch and go relationship with CC/BB creams, and anything with SPF in it. Often times it seems those products irritate and dry out my skin, and if it's tinted it will only make my skin look like I've tried to apply foundation and lotion in tandem, and the result is something similar to a goopy sheer look with some discoloration that just doesn't look good. This goop however, looks a-ma-zing. I couldn't believe it at first. I wear sunscreen daily, as my job is outdoors in the intense California sun, and aside from burns and skin cancer concerns, I'm also blessed with hormonal acne and sun exposure can make those unpleasant pimples and post blemish scars stick around. I gave the sample size version of this a shot, and after several days of it without really paying attention, I caught a glimpse of myself after 4+ hours of having it on and couldn't believe how good my skin looked! This is truly correcting cream, and almost has a primer like effect where my pores disappear after application, and gives my skin a better glow than any foundation I've ever used. Honestly, this and some light mascara and lip gloss is a bomb-ass look that had me looking like a natural beauty, which is something I rarely feel about myself. Needless to say, I bought the full size then and there, and it's now my HOLY GRAIL go to spf product. I can't guarantee it works for everyone, but I highly recommend giving it a try.

on 6/17/2016 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my holy grail at last!!! A lightweight but medium coverage foundation that comes in a color light enough for me (Fair/light works perfectly on my NW10 skin) AND keeps my crazy oiliness at bay. I put it on with my BeautyBlender, top off with It Cosmetics' Bye Bye Pores powder and it looks spectacular and STAYS looking spectacular almost all day long. No more mattifying primers and super heavy-duty foundations.

on 7/17/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Before I go into pros and cons, I have to say that if you're expecting this to have good coverage, you're naturally going to be disappointed. This CC cream is not meant to act like a foundation does. It is meant to color correct, blur pores, and provide SPF protection. Now, with that said:

Pros:
-lessens the appearance of pores
-lessens redness
-provides a slight glow to the skin
-creates a great canvas to apply the rest of your makeup on
-SPF protection

Cons:
-self-adjusting shade: the lightest color available doesn't seem to adjust to my skin tone; rather, it washes me out somewhat. I apply concealer and powder after the cream which reduces the effect, but it would be better if Supergoop just provided a variety of shades for people to pick from instead.
-pricey for a product whose effects are subtle (however, you do get a fair amount of product)

I find this CC cream excellent for prepping my skin before I put my concealer and powder on. It does make my skin appear more healthy with the added bonus of non-irritating sun protection. Haven't experienced any breakouts from this. It's cut down on my application time since I don't feel like I need to put as much on afterwards. Overall, good product, but be aware of its limitations--if you are looking for something to outright replace the foundation in your routine, this most likely isn't it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I received the sample "light-medium" from Birchbox, which I reviewed highly for being super smooth and improving the appearance of my skin despite the color being too dark for me. It mattified well and blended easily making the skin feel velvety and smooth. I ended up purchasing the "fair-light" color in the full size without sampling it, it had just become available on Birchbox and I was waiting to use my points for it. I was pretty disappointed in the difference between the two shades' performance. The lighter color I purchased was a bit chalky and white looking, even for my super fair skin tone. I have to use much less product and work really hard to blend it in. It also didn't make my pores appear smaller as the medium sample shade, it made them more noticeable with little white dots in the pores. I also feel the lighter shade did not mattify as well as the medium shade I sampled. It is very expensive so I probably wouldn't purchase again. I am going to try to use it up when I'm paler because it does have spf 40 that I really should use, even in the winter. I do enjoy the way it smells, just a clean, non sunscreen smell. I think if going for a colored spf in this price range I'd buy the coola matte tint instead.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this as a primer. I have extremely oily skin all over and I find that it really helps control my oiliness. I will always have to blot throughout the day but this helps a lot and keeps my makeup on all day. It does definitely even out your color but I don't find that it does a lot to cover pores or lines.

I love this product!! I have been disappointed with all other bb/cc creams I have tried. But this CC cream is exactly what I'm looking for.

I use it everyday with a damp beauty blender as my base. It lasts all day, does not get patchy, does not exaggerate fine lines/pores. I have not broken out. Looks natural. The coverage is light, which I want for my day to day. On special occasions I will blend it in with my foundation.

There is nothing I don't like. However, I do wish there were more colors. I already have repurchased. Definitely check it out!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Awesome stuff! I use this as my primer. It controls oil, makes my skin feel nice and erases your pores. Then I had my foundation on top. My face looks flawless

on 11/22/2014 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this product! I got this in my Birchbox and took it with me on vacation since it was travel sized and an all in one product. I wasn't sure about the color at first, but this matched me so well and it looked natural on my skin and not cakey or made up. I've applied this several ways, with my fingers, with a makeup sponge, and with a brush and it gave me a beautiful natural finish every time. I used this over primer every time as is my usual routine. This evened out my skintone and gave me an all over healthy look. I liked that this had sunscreen already built in saving me an extra product and step. This had light coverage but I liked that it wasn't too heavy and my freckles still shone through some. I didn't have any problems with breakouts after use either. I liked that this wasn't all perfumey either. I really loved this stuff and I was sad when I used the last of it. I will happily repurchase this.