Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.1

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Pros: Fair to Light is light enough for NC15/20 skin, not overly pink or yellow, perfect for fair neutrals.
Wears comfortably and blends well, slightly settles in the pores though.

Cons: You have to really pile it on for any kind of coverage, I only have some redness to cover but had to really build up for it to make a difference, I end up having to use powder foundation and concealer on top.The finish is a bit more shinier than desired, I'm generally not oily but this is more than just dewy on my skin.

Wouldn't recommend unless you have near perfect skin.

on 4/21/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For reference: Light neutral skintone (don't know my MAC color), "normal" skin bordering more on the dry side than oily, clog-prone, pitted acne scarring, terrible genetic dark undereye circles. I use this paired with the First Aid Beauty Hello Fab Coconut Skin Smoothing Moisturizing Primer.

I bought this product for one main reason: I thought my beloved WNW Coverall Cream foundation was discontinued (turns out it's not? They were just OOS of most if not all shades for months.) Devastated, I started looking for other alternatives. I decided to try something relatively high end since I'd been exclusively buying a $4 foundation for years.

The shade selection on this isn't the best. There are 3 colors: Fair/Light, Light/Medium, & Medium/Dark. The fair/light one matches me pretty well. It's a touch more warm-toned than I'd normally gravitate towards, but since my skintone is neutral and the formula of this isn't heavy at all, I can pull it off. It provides quite light coverage in my opinion. It's more for evening out skintone than covering imperfections or creating a flawless finish, which is fine because I don't think this is marketed as being a full coverage miracle or anything. I've never used another CC cream so I don't have anything else to compare it to coverage-wise, but I've used BB creams and this is about the same as your average BB cream formula. I just use a heavy duty concealer underneath this CC Cream (WNW Come Correct concealer) and I'm okay. Honestly though, I prefer the finish of my above-mentioned holy grail.

BUT this doesn't emphasize pores or fine lines or anything and doesn't crease (just like my HG). It lasts on my skin all day and feels really natural... like I'm not wearing anything on my face at all. No noticeable scent. Powder products blend nicely atop this product. PLUS it contains some ingredients that are actually good for your skin. It also has SPF 35 (Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide). So I'm not taking off any lippies. This product doesn't break me out or clog my pores. However, the word "dimethicone" appears at least 4 times in the ingredients list, so if silicones clog your pores then avoid this.

Overall, I'm really happy with this CC Cream. It cost around $32 at Nordstrom. I could see myself repurchasing, but I think I'm ready to start the hunt for a BB or CC cream which is my exact skintone in a tube (and then hope that the formula agrees with my skin, too.)

on 6/17/2016 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my holy grail at last!!! A lightweight but medium coverage foundation that comes in a color light enough for me (Fair/light works perfectly on my NW10 skin) AND keeps my crazy oiliness at bay. I put it on with my BeautyBlender, top off with It Cosmetics' Bye Bye Pores powder and it looks spectacular and STAYS looking spectacular almost all day long. No more mattifying primers and super heavy-duty foundations.

on 3/18/2017 2:05:00 PM

EVERYTHING in the Universe makes me break out, but not this. I have super acne-prone skin and I'm approaching 40 and have fine lines and sun damage (what a great combo). This covers redness and imperfections (I still need a concealer of course) and it does not make me look older. CONS: It's not all-day coverage by any stretch. Like pretty much every makeup out there, it disappears on me by evening - but I can live with it because I love this stuff so much. Also, this stuff is pricey but worth the money IMO. It's a one-step to look great - no primer, moisturizer, etc. needed - I get coverage and sun protection in one. LOVE this.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have moderate rosacea, very dry, extremely sensitive, IPL treated skin. This covers my redness ALL day, especially if I use it as a primer with foundation over top. I can use this alone and get good coverage but sometimes I need a little extra coverage. This does not irritate my skin/eyes at all. I have light/medium skin with heavy red undertones and the light to medium shade is perfect for me. It's a little expensive but I'm not taking a lippy because it's worth the cost. I ordered mine off of Amazon.

on 2/26/2017 1:44:00 AM

Wow. Let me start by saying I have a really touch and go relationship with CC/BB creams, and anything with SPF in it. Often times it seems those products irritate and dry out my skin, and if it's tinted it will only make my skin look like I've tried to apply foundation and lotion in tandem, and the result is something similar to a goopy sheer look with some discoloration that just doesn't look good. This goop however, looks a-ma-zing. I couldn't believe it at first. I wear sunscreen daily, as my job is outdoors in the intense California sun, and aside from burns and skin cancer concerns, I'm also blessed with hormonal acne and sun exposure can make those unpleasant pimples and post blemish scars stick around. I gave the sample size version of this a shot, and after several days of it without really paying attention, I caught a glimpse of myself after 4+ hours of having it on and couldn't believe how good my skin looked! This is truly correcting cream, and almost has a primer like effect where my pores disappear after application, and gives my skin a better glow than any foundation I've ever used. Honestly, this and some light mascara and lip gloss is a bomb-ass look that had me looking like a natural beauty, which is something I rarely feel about myself. Needless to say, I bought the full size then and there, and it's now my HOLY GRAIL go to spf product. I can't guarantee it works for everyone, but I highly recommend giving it a try.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this CC cream! Something to note, this is not a foundation and won't give you full coverage. Instead it evens out your skin tone so it looks like you have naturally smooth, healthy skin. No blotches, and will cover slight dark circles under the eyes as well. If you have a big zit or really dark under eye circles, you'll need to use a concealer with it. I wear it alone in the summer and under a dusting of bare minerals in the winter when I need a bit more coverage. I would describe it as a tinted moisturizer but much, much better. A $30 tube lasts me about 3 months with daily use. At that price point, I highly recommend testing the color in store before buying. I really like the texture of this product and it works well as an overall face moisturizer. It doesn't clog my pores, washes off easily and is probably my most favorite product I've discovered in years.

on 1/26/2016 10:23:00 AM

I seriously love this stuff. I got a small sample in a beauty box and I will def be purchasing a full size next time I need primer.

Although the package says its a CC, as other reviewers have mentioned there isn't a ton of coverage. I still have to apply my jane iredale bb cream on top to even out my fair, red skin.

But when used just as a primer, its great. I got it in Fair/Medium which was perfect for my skin. I notice as soon as the product is applied my skin is slighty "tacky". I really noticed a difference of my makeup longevity when I use this stuff. My makeup lasts all day long with this stuff.

I like the fact that it also contains sunscreen.

So far, this is my favorite primer and I have tried A LOT.

Kinda perfect. I have dry mature skin. this does NOT get in my lines, nor does it crack. Just a nice smooth finish which blends easily with my coloring.

on 4/11/2016 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a pretty good CC cream. I'm not 100% sure if the ingredients are suitable for all skin types though. (According to Beautypedia reviews, the answer to that is no). I have combination dry skin and it didn't break me out personally. It comes out of the tube pretty heavy, but when you apply it to your face it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. It has a slight sunscreen fragrance but nothing too overwhelming for my sensitive nose. The color choices are pretty weak though. I think there are only 3 shades. If you're very dark or very light this product may not have enough options for you, unfortunately. I got the medium/dark for my NC40 skin and it went on too light-almost ashy-at first, but by the time it settled it did match my skin tone better and even looked somewhat darker if that's possible. I looked a bit more tan than usual, which I didn't particularly like. It gets a little greasy by the end of the day, but I think it's a good product for when you're spending a day in the sun on the beach or at the park or even running errands or something. I wouldn't use it as an every day tinted moisturizer type product just because the ingredients aren't the best of the best and I prefer "treatment" type foundations for every day.