Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

3.9

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Kinda perfect. I have dry mature skin. this does NOT get in my lines, nor does it crack. Just a nice smooth finish which blends easily with my coloring.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this as a primer. I have extremely oily skin all over and I find that it really helps control my oiliness. I will always have to blot throughout the day but this helps a lot and keeps my makeup on all day. It does definitely even out your color but I don't find that it does a lot to cover pores or lines.

5 lippies but as a foundation it is not great. I probably need to start using it as a primer or something, virtually no coverage. However what I did notice is that it is so effective as a skin tone corrector. Yep, I use retinoids etc but still have some pesky patches of hyperpigmentation. This has done a great job of fading them after only a few weeks of use. Definite HG!

on 11/22/2014 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love this product! I got this in my Birchbox and took it with me on vacation since it was travel sized and an all in one product. I wasn't sure about the color at first, but this matched me so well and it looked natural on my skin and not cakey or made up. I've applied this several ways, with my fingers, with a makeup sponge, and with a brush and it gave me a beautiful natural finish every time. I used this over primer every time as is my usual routine. This evened out my skintone and gave me an all over healthy look. I liked that this had sunscreen already built in saving me an extra product and step. This had light coverage but I liked that it wasn't too heavy and my freckles still shone through some. I didn't have any problems with breakouts after use either. I liked that this wasn't all perfumey either. I really loved this stuff and I was sad when I used the last of it. I will happily repurchase this.

on 5/18/2014 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this before a truly awful IPL treatment, and did not really appreciate this until after the tx and my skin was really beat up, red, sensitive, irritated - you name the problem, I had it after an IPL tx (read my review on that). I really needed mild, soothing products. I'd been using PC Hydralight spf30, which is fine, but was looking for something w/ a little more spf and a little more matte. I still like the PC Hydralight, but this is a nice alternative.

This is a good SS product w/ PA+++ and 20% ZnO. It is tinted, comes in 3 shades, and is quite thick and not all that easy to spread. However, its calming and covering abilities more than make up for the thickness.

It also has light-medium coverage as a foundation. If your skin has minor imperfections, you could use this instead of foundation. Unfortunately for me, the IPL made my skin even more imperfect than it was, so I feel the need to put foundation over this (oh how I wish I never did the IPL!!!). I could probably get away w/ this and just concealer in spots, but I don't want to risk the coverage wearing off so I use both. The good news is that this plays well w/ my foundation no problem (Revlon PhotoReady).

It's the best looking ss w/ this much ZnO that I've found. MOst high % ZnO ss's look awful and settle into every crease and line. For example, Cerave's high Zno ss for face does that very badly. After the IPL, I have more creases, irregularities and fine lines than ever, and this did not settle into them. However, if you put it on too thick, it will look cakey. As long as you blend quickly to get an even, thin layer, it looks good. Good stuff! The ingredients are:

Active Ingredients:
Titanium Dioxide (2%), Zinc Oxide (20%)
Inactive Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate

UPDATE: I do find that if I use this too many days in a row (about 1 1/2-2 weeks) I get some irritation. I suspect the Methylisothiazolinone, which is a preservative many companies have used to replace parabens. Unfortunately, Methylisothiazolinone can be more irritating for some people. I had this same problem but worse and faster w/ a makeup remover wipe and a baby wipe that also contained this ingredient. They probably contained more of it. Too bad. I can still wear this stuff, but I do have to switch this up w/ another product after about a week or so. If I wear it too many consecutive days in a row, I get some redness and irritation.

on 1/16/2014 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I had high hopes for this product because I love the spray on sunscreen, but this was a disaster for my face! I purchased this for use during a 2 week vacation to an island. The color was fine and adjusted to my skin color (I got the darker color), texture was fine...its a bit thick so a little goes a long way. Coverage was very good. I loved everything about it and especially that it is waterproof. BUT, after using it for a week my face was broken out all over! I normally never get break outs on my forehead, but this product broke out my entire face. I immediately stop using it and my face did clear up quickly. I'll have to study the ingredients to see if I can figure out the irritant and avoid it. I have never had a product break out my entire face. If it doesn't break you out and clog your pores, it can be a great product for some. This is going back to Ulta.

on 9/21/2013 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Like the previous reviewer, too dark and orangey for my nc20 skin tone. When I first pat it on it seems like the color will be ok but it immediately starts to oxidize. I use LRP Tinted Mineral which is actually pretty close to this in color, but I think I can get away with the LRP because it is much more sheer and doesn't turn darker once on the skin. Supergoop CC is much thicker and opaque than the tinted mineral sunscreens I'm used to, thus it gives a lot more coverage. Contains 'xane' cones if that's a problem for you. They really need to make a 'fair' shade.