Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.2

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Pros: Fair to Light is light enough for NC15/20 skin, not overly pink or yellow, perfect for fair neutrals.
Wears comfortably and blends well, slightly settles in the pores though.

Cons: You have to really pile it on for any kind of coverage, I only have some redness to cover but had to really build up for it to make a difference, I end up having to use powder foundation and concealer on top.The finish is a bit more shinier than desired, I'm generally not oily but this is more than just dewy on my skin.

Wouldn't recommend unless you have near perfect skin.

on 3/18/2017 2:05:00 PM

EVERYTHING in the Universe makes me break out, but not this. I have super acne-prone skin and I'm approaching 40 and have fine lines and sun damage (what a great combo). This covers redness and imperfections (I still need a concealer of course) and it does not make me look older. CONS: It's not all-day coverage by any stretch. Like pretty much every makeup out there, it disappears on me by evening - but I can live with it because I love this stuff so much. Also, this stuff is pricey but worth the money IMO. It's a one-step to look great - no primer, moisturizer, etc. needed - I get coverage and sun protection in one. LOVE this.

on 6/17/2016 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my holy grail at last!!! A lightweight but medium coverage foundation that comes in a color light enough for me (Fair/light works perfectly on my NW10 skin) AND keeps my crazy oiliness at bay. I put it on with my BeautyBlender, top off with It Cosmetics' Bye Bye Pores powder and it looks spectacular and STAYS looking spectacular almost all day long. No more mattifying primers and super heavy-duty foundations.

on 1/26/2016 10:23:00 AM

I seriously love this stuff. I got a small sample in a beauty box and I will def be purchasing a full size next time I need primer.

Although the package says its a CC, as other reviewers have mentioned there isn't a ton of coverage. I still have to apply my jane iredale bb cream on top to even out my fair, red skin.

But when used just as a primer, its great. I got it in Fair/Medium which was perfect for my skin. I notice as soon as the product is applied my skin is slighty "tacky". I really noticed a difference of my makeup longevity when I use this stuff. My makeup lasts all day long with this stuff.

I like the fact that it also contains sunscreen.

So far, this is my favorite primer and I have tried A LOT.

on 5/17/2015 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was eager to try it out as the color looked to be a nice match upon first glance... I wasn't happy with this product. Not at all.

Pros:
It didn't break me out into hives or a rash of any kind.

Cons:
No coverage what so ever.
Didn't feel silky or "primer like" like at all in texture or silkiness.
When used as a primer my foundation went on patchy.
Way overhyped and does not live up to expectations.

Yeah, I don't really know what else to say bc clearly I am in the minority as no one else appears to have any complaints. For $35 I know there are much better alternatives for a lot less than this runs.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Awesome stuff! I use this as my primer. It controls oil, makes my skin feel nice and erases your pores. Then I had my foundation on top. My face looks flawless

on 11/23/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very nice CC cream and matched me perfectly. It claims to match to your skintone. I an NW20 and I got it in Light-Medium. It looked completely natural on me and you couldn't detect it alone. It corrected the unevenness well and looked good.

I think this is a little pricey though at $35 when I think It Cosmetics works even better for the same. This also tastes like SPF :( I accidentally got it too close to my lips and all I tasted was SPF and I rubbed my lips to remove it and it was still there faintly. So, beware of that lol.

on 7/18/2014 11:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First, I have to say that this CC Cream is quite possibly my favorite product of all time. I literally could not wait to review it. I first received a tiny sample of Supergoop CC cream in my Birchbox. I almost didn't even try it because BB creams and tinted moisturizers usually make me look like either the Walking Dead or like I'm not wearing makeup at all. I am SO glad I finally tried this CC cream. This one product has forever replaced foundation for me. That's right...this stuff covers like a light/medium foundation but looks like natural skin. It leaves a radiant glow that isn't greasy at all. I bought the full sized bottle and I have been wearing it every day for 2 weeks and I can honestly say that I am in love. I am typically an NC25 and I bought the shade "Light/Medium". The product self-adjusts to your skin-tone so it perfectly matches most complexions. It lasts the entire day for me without melting down or oxidizing. This cc cream not only has great coverage but it makes my pores non-existent and makes my face look airbrushed. I still use a small amount of concealer on blemishes but I had to do that even when I was using real foundation. The best part is that there is a very decent amount of SPF in this cc cream. I have noticed better skin even when I'm not wearing makeup! My search for the perfect foundation is officially over. I have found my HG!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has an incredibly high amount of mineral sun-blockers (20% zinc and 2% titanium dioxide).
As long as I exfoliate first, this applies nicely--dewy not greasy finish (although I mix a couple of drops of jojoba oil in with my moisturizer to give a dewier finish). I have medium-toned Caucasian skin with pink undertones, and this matches the undertones but is a tiny bit too dark.
The coverage is nice, although if I use enough to actually get a high spf I look "made up" and a chalky. If I stick to the recommended pea-sized amount, I look fine, but I'm not sure I'm getting the high spf benefits.

There are no parabens, and I believe it is fragrance-free, which is nice. I wish I didn't look so made up wearing this, but I guess that's par for the course when you use a ss with a high percentage of zinc. Because of the wonderfully high UVA-protection it provides, as well as the fact that it doesn't break me out and does not have parabens, it's currently my favorite sunscreen.

This is the best tinted moisturizer/foundation/BB/CC I've ever used! The light/medium is perfect for my NC25 skin. It's about the same as nars TM in Alaska, but more neutral/less yellow. The website says they're adding a lighter shade before the holidays. The coverage on this is about the same as nars, which I would consider light in foundation terms. It is matte with just enough shine to look non-powdery ( not much!). I can't imagine anyone needing powder with this, and it lasts well for me. But, it hasn't dried my combo skin out at all (like revlon's nearly naked did over time). I have tendency towards flakey skin and this hasn't emphasized that for me like foundations do. This has a primer-like finish that does an amazing job smoothing over pores and wrinkles (this is major for me as my skin is less than perfect!). It feels velvety to the touch. You hardly have blend it at all-I dab it on with a sponge in a beautyblender fashion. Removal is easy at the end of the day. The best part is the non-chemical spf 35 which is hard to find in a product that doesn't look pastey. No breakouts or irritation for me and I have touchy skin. It's not cheap, but you are getting 1.6 oz as opposed to the normal 1 oz amount of other products.