Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have moderate rosacea, very dry, extremely sensitive, IPL treated skin. This covers my redness ALL day, especially if I use it as a primer with foundation over top. I can use this alone and get good coverage but sometimes I need a little extra coverage. This does not irritate my skin/eyes at all. I have light/medium skin with heavy red undertones and the light to medium shade is perfect for me. It's a little expensive but I'm not taking a lippy because it's worth the cost. I ordered mine off of Amazon.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this CC cream! Something to note, this is not a foundation and won't give you full coverage. Instead it evens out your skin tone so it looks like you have naturally smooth, healthy skin. No blotches, and will cover slight dark circles under the eyes as well. If you have a big zit or really dark under eye circles, you'll need to use a concealer with it. I wear it alone in the summer and under a dusting of bare minerals in the winter when I need a bit more coverage. I would describe it as a tinted moisturizer but much, much better. A $30 tube lasts me about 3 months with daily use. At that price point, I highly recommend testing the color in store before buying. I really like the texture of this product and it works well as an overall face moisturizer. It doesn't clog my pores, washes off easily and is probably my most favorite product I've discovered in years.

on 6/6/2014 2:03:00 PM

I heard about this via BB reviews, and bought it without trying it. I loved it at first, but sadly after a week I started breaking out and haven't stopped. It's clogging my pores and I'm an oil slick by 2pm. Additionally, the coverage wears off quickly. I had better luck with the L'oreal BB.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

A brief background on my skin: sensitive, acne-prone, recovering from a horrible breakout that was cystic, dark complexioned (equivalent to NW46 or 47 give or take), oily comb skin. I had a coupon for Ulta and I was on a search for the Vichy or LRP mineral sunscreen. I know that mineral sunscreen is not recommended for my skin type because it leaves a white cast but frankly my skin cannot tolerate chemical based sunscreen at all. No matter who makes it, my skin breaks out regardless. Unfortunately the Ulta location I went to ran out of both (how odd) so I picked this one up. I picked the darkest shade and even that was a joke on my face. It still left a white cast on my face but I covered it up by using a face powder that was bismuth-free powder. It never adjusted to my skin tone, even after an hour. This cream contains mica but it didn't make my face look greasy or highlight the bad texture of my skin. What I liked about this sunscreen/CC cream is that it actually helps dry out any active acne I have on my face. Makes sense since zinc oxide does the same for a diaper rash. It doesn't make me itch or break out. It does make my face dry but it will come in handy when summer comes around when I am a grease pit. I would purchase again. Recommending it, that is another question.

on 11/4/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Okay so this is my first review ever for any make-up. I know how new CC creams are pretty new to the US market and I wanted to say that I sampled 3 different brands. Hands down Supergoop tops these 3 high end CC creams. I have oily T-Zone and do not like anything on my face that makes it look shiny or feel oily. Well I tried Juice Beauty and leaves my faces greasy and shiny. The smell is great and that's about it. But it has some great ingredients in it. Also I have tried PeterThomasRoth CC Cream and its okay, has some okay coverage, but leaves a very sticky almost tacky feel to my face and only lasts about 3-4 hours if that. Don't like that at all. Even if you don't have my skin type, I really think that this CC Cream from Supergoop is all around and I'm so happy I bought trial in everything to make sure I wasn't wasting my money. I bought the trials off of Ebay and would highly suggest this. Supergoop is pricey as well as the others, but going by the ingrediants. The better of all 3 again is Supergoop.
SUPERGOOP is the best. I tried these products with trial size samples for about 2 weeks just to make sure. Hope this helps.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had received a sample of this several months ago from Birchbox. I had been searching for the right formula BB cream for me but to no avail. Along comes this CC cream and it is PERFECT for my dry skin. Although it doesnt moisturize my skin it works well after letting my moisturizer set in. It is thick but it blends easily and adjusts to my skin tone perfectly like it says it will do. I have light skin (MAC NC25) and the color I use is "Light to Medium self adjusting shade". I have been using this all summer because of the decent SPF of 35. I love that it is paraben & fragrance free. Overall this is an outstanding medium coverage foundation that I will be a loyal user of as long as they make it. Supergoop! is awesome. Check them out. (I think it's $32 by the way...not a bad price at all. Ive been dishing out $55 for Chanel and it only has an spf of 10)

on 6/17/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Combo, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin. NC15-20/very yellow/olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MUFE HD 117

I really love so much about this stuff but there are a couple of deal killers, I just can't wear it. My skin is currently dehydrated and I've had a hard time finding something with a nice finish, that will wear well and won't cake up or get oily. This was great. Beautiful satiny-matte/natural finish, medium coverage, pores were smoothed out and 4 hours later it still looked great.
The color looked very dark straight out of the tube but it did seem as if it would be yellow enough. Oddly, it lightened but turned pinkish once blended on my skin. It wasn't real obvious, no demarcation at my jawline or anything but it was definitely too pink.
Unfortunately, this has something in it that my skin can't handle and I spent that 4 hours trying not to claw my face off and the redness/irritation it left behind is not so pretty :(