Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

3.8

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 4/21/2017 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For reference: Light neutral skintone (don't know my MAC color), "normal" skin bordering more on the dry side than oily, clog-prone, pitted acne scarring, terrible genetic dark undereye circles. I use this paired with the First Aid Beauty Hello Fab Coconut Skin Smoothing Moisturizing Primer.

I bought this product for one main reason: I thought my beloved WNW Coverall Cream foundation was discontinued (turns out it's not? They were just OOS of most if not all shades for months.) Devastated, I started looking for other alternatives. I decided to try something relatively high end since I'd been exclusively buying a $4 foundation for years.

The shade selection on this isn't the best. There are 3 colors: Fair/Light, Light/Medium, & Medium/Dark. The fair/light one matches me pretty well. It's a touch more warm-toned than I'd normally gravitate towards, but since my skintone is neutral and the formula of this isn't heavy at all, I can pull it off. It provides quite light coverage in my opinion. It's more for evening out skintone than covering imperfections or creating a flawless finish, which is fine because I don't think this is marketed as being a full coverage miracle or anything. I've never used another CC cream so I don't have anything else to compare it to coverage-wise, but I've used BB creams and this is about the same as your average BB cream formula. I just use a heavy duty concealer underneath this CC Cream (WNW Come Correct concealer) and I'm okay. Honestly though, I prefer the finish of my above-mentioned holy grail.

BUT this doesn't emphasize pores or fine lines or anything and doesn't crease (just like my HG). It lasts on my skin all day and feels really natural... like I'm not wearing anything on my face at all. No noticeable scent. Powder products blend nicely atop this product. PLUS it contains some ingredients that are actually good for your skin. It also has SPF 35 (Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide). This product doesn't break me out or clog my pores. However, the word "dimethicone" appears at least 4 times in the ingredients list, so if silicones clog your pores then avoid this.

Overall, I'm really happy with this CC Cream. It cost around $32 at Nordstrom. I could see myself repurchasing, but I think I'm ready to start the hunt for a BB or CC cream which is my exact skintone in a tube (and then hope that the formula agrees with my skin, too.)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I received the sample "light-medium" from Birchbox, which I reviewed highly for being super smooth and improving the appearance of my skin despite the color being too dark for me. It mattified well and blended easily making the skin feel velvety and smooth. I ended up purchasing the "fair-light" color in the full size without sampling it, it had just become available on Birchbox and I was waiting to use my points for it. I was pretty disappointed in the difference between the two shades' performance. The lighter color I purchased was a bit chalky and white looking, even for my super fair skin tone. I have to use much less product and work really hard to blend it in. It also didn't make my pores appear smaller as the medium sample shade, it made them more noticeable with little white dots in the pores. I also feel the lighter shade did not mattify as well as the medium shade I sampled. It is very expensive so I probably wouldn't purchase again. I am going to try to use it up when I'm paler because it does have spf 40 that I really should use, even in the winter. I do enjoy the way it smells, just a clean, non sunscreen smell. I think if going for a colored spf in this price range I'd buy the coola matte tint instead.

I love this product!! I have been disappointed with all other bb/cc creams I have tried. But this CC cream is exactly what I'm looking for.

I use it everyday with a damp beauty blender as my base. It lasts all day, does not get patchy, does not exaggerate fine lines/pores. I have not broken out. Looks natural. The coverage is light, which I want for my day to day. On special occasions I will blend it in with my foundation.

There is nothing I don't like. However, I do wish there were more colors. I already have repurchased. Definitely check it out!

Wow! This is really, REALLY an excellent CC cream! It would be safe to say that I have tried them all and nearly gave up trying to settle on since I like a lot of them, but none are truly a holy grail. I loved IT cosmetics for awhile but it made my skin itch and became way too oily on my skin (I have combo skin). I heard about this product by a sheer luck after watching Makeup by Tiffany D on YouTube where she mentioned this product. It looked good on her and I thought, what the heck let me try it.
This product is very light. The color range is limited but they self adjust. I bought the fail/light and my skin tone is naturally NC 20. It is just a tiny too light BUT after applying powder, bronzer and blush it looks completely natural. Keep in mind that the product is very LIGHT meaning it is not like the IT cosmetics CC cream that covers like a foundation. You WILL still see blemishes, but the overall skin appears will be evened out. The best part about this CC cream for me is the fact that it is paraben free and contains physical sunscreens that work the best for my skin type. I use it right after washing my face in the morning without an additional moisturizer. This is a moisturizing product that also leave a soft, natural appearance to the skin. After applying this I sometimes use an additional liquid or powder foundation, or nothing else on lighter days.

on 9/6/2014 12:57:00 AM

I received this CC cream in my Birchbox and I was excited to try it. I can't give it a positive review because I didn't like the texture and it caused me to break out. I've heard good things about other products from this brand but I was disappointed with my results.

on 8/20/2014 10:15:00 PM

Ummm YES! I have dry acne prone skin and this is the shit people!!! It has an absolutely beautiful satin finish while providing excellent coverage even red blemishes AND still looks so natural on. It is definitely holy grail for me and hopefully you too! The colors seem to run just a tad dark. I'm an NC25/30 (yellow undertone) and use light medium in this. It's more like NW25 (pink undertone but super goop is neutral enough to still look like it's not there) Clearly I love it. Haha

on 7/13/2014 3:43:00 PM

I got a sample of this through Birchbox and have been playing with it for the last few days. I received the light tinted one, which has an SPF of 40, instead of 35. This product is really easy to use and offers good protection from the sun. It does not leave my skin greasy and blends onto the skin without getting cakey or chalky. I was surprised to see that this was mineral protection, because Supergoop! uses a lot of chemical sunscreens. I would definitely consider purchasing this product in the full size in the future.

on 6/17/2014 5:07:00 AM

I absolutely love this cc cream! It does not break out my super sensitive acne prone skin. It gives me nice coverage without looking like I am wearing makeup. My only gripe is that I tend to look oily after a few hours of wearing this product.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I had previously used Dr. Jart+ ultimate BB cream, but found that during the summer months it is just to pale on my skin. I received the Supergoop as a sample and loved it right away. I purchased the full size, and while it is a bit more expensive than other brands, I love the even coverage, light weight feel, and of course the SPF! I have the light to medium shade, and while it looks dark coming out of the tube, it adjusts nicely to my skin color. I would recommend sampling this first though, as it seems that with out the right undertones it can look funky. It works great for me though, and I will being purchasing again when I run out!

on 12/12/2013 5:50:00 PM

Even though i gave this three lippies, i really like this CC cream. i have light-medium skin and this does go on dark but once smoothed in it adjusts to my skin color perfectly, if not even lighter than my natural skin, so i like it. i have terrible oily yet dehydrated skin with large pores, and when i wear this people think im not wearing makeup or they comment on how even and clear my skin looks. it is not moisturizing at all though so if you have dry skin i dont think i would recommend it. the first time i used it i thought it was such a dry formula. but i have become thankful for that as i dont get as oily during the day, i personally rarely need to use moisturizer underneath, only in the fall when the weather cools and my skin flakes like crazy. it is very easy to blend and only at the end of my sample (i had two generous samples which i used for like two months), did i need to worry about blending, because the end of it was kind of a thicker consistency. but hey it was a small thing not the full size packaging so i dont know how it will behave in there. anyway as much as i love it, i cant rate it higher because i am not sure if it clogs my pores or dries my skin out or not. the last month i have been stressed and sleeping very badly and my skin has been breaking out, but i go through these phases every once in a while so im never completely sure what the issue is or whats to blame. my forehead though has gotten very bumpy and they arent pimples, i assume they are clogged pores or something, its a new problem which i dont think ive ever had, so basically i imagine its coincidence or the cc cream was gradually clogging or maybe drying my skin so it clogs easier. my skin is the type that needs daily exfoliation in order to feel smooth and i also stopped using my favorite exfoliator tatcha gentle enzymes and tried another well rated one called vasanti brighten up enzymatic face rejuvenator which also could have clogged my skin so i stopped using that and went back to tatcha. i ran out of my cc samples so its hard to say, but when i get a discount to buy it (this is expensive) and my skin has cleared sufficiently of these clogs, i will update this review. at the end of the day i think anyone with normal to oily skin should give it a chance.

Update 5/18/14: I ended up buying the full size of this and actually bought the wrong color by accident. I bought light to medium when I really should have bought fair to light. Ugh. I just wanted to say my skin is not super pale, I consider myself light to medium, not fair. But the fair to light shade is really better suited to light skin IMO. I think they run dark and this light to medium shade is slightly orangey on the skin, whereas the fair to light was more yellowy on me. Also, I wanted to add that if you have oily skin, I wouldn't suggest using moisturizer with this at all as you will look greasy, at least I do. Anyway I will update this again at a later date, I might save this shade for when I eventually tan a bit on my body but for now I just look dirty with the light to medium shade since my chest is so pale lol.

Update: I have come to realize this really screws up my skin :( serious breakouts every time I use it.