Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 2%, Zinc Oxide 20%. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Chondrus Crispus Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract Methylisothiazolinone, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 2/26/2017 1:44:00 AM

Wow. Let me start by saying I have a really touch and go relationship with CC/BB creams, and anything with SPF in it. Often times it seems those products irritate and dry out my skin, and if it's tinted it will only make my skin look like I've tried to apply foundation and lotion in tandem, and the result is something similar to a goopy sheer look with some discoloration that just doesn't look good. This goop however, looks a-ma-zing. I couldn't believe it at first. I wear sunscreen daily, as my job is outdoors in the intense California sun, and aside from burns and skin cancer concerns, I'm also blessed with hormonal acne and sun exposure can make those unpleasant pimples and post blemish scars stick around. I gave the sample size version of this a shot, and after several days of it without really paying attention, I caught a glimpse of myself after 4+ hours of having it on and couldn't believe how good my skin looked! This is truly correcting cream, and almost has a primer like effect where my pores disappear after application, and gives my skin a better glow than any foundation I've ever used. Honestly, this and some light mascara and lip gloss is a bomb-ass look that had me looking like a natural beauty, which is something I rarely feel about myself. Needless to say, I bought the full size then and there, and it's now my HOLY GRAIL go to spf product. I can't guarantee it works for everyone, but I highly recommend giving it a try.

on 4/11/2016 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a pretty good CC cream. I'm not 100% sure if the ingredients are suitable for all skin types though. (According to Beautypedia reviews, the answer to that is no). I have combination dry skin and it didn't break me out personally. It comes out of the tube pretty heavy, but when you apply it to your face it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. It has a slight sunscreen fragrance but nothing too overwhelming for my sensitive nose. The color choices are pretty weak though. I think there are only 3 shades. If you're very dark or very light this product may not have enough options for you, unfortunately. I got the medium/dark for my NC40 skin and it went on too light-almost ashy-at first, but by the time it settled it did match my skin tone better and even looked somewhat darker if that's possible. I looked a bit more tan than usual, which I didn't particularly like. It gets a little greasy by the end of the day, but I think it's a good product for when you're spending a day in the sun on the beach or at the park or even running errands or something. I wouldn't use it as an every day tinted moisturizer type product just because the ingredients aren't the best of the best and I prefer "treatment" type foundations for every day.

on 7/17/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Before I go into pros and cons, I have to say that if you're expecting this to have good coverage, you're naturally going to be disappointed. This CC cream is not meant to act like a foundation does. It is meant to color correct, blur pores, and provide SPF protection. Now, with that said:

Pros:
-lessens the appearance of pores
-lessens redness
-provides a slight glow to the skin
-creates a great canvas to apply the rest of your makeup on
-SPF protection

Cons:
-self-adjusting shade: the lightest color available doesn't seem to adjust to my skin tone; rather, it washes me out somewhat. I apply concealer and powder after the cream which reduces the effect, but it would be better if Supergoop just provided a variety of shades for people to pick from instead.
-pricey for a product whose effects are subtle (however, you do get a fair amount of product)

I find this CC cream excellent for prepping my skin before I put my concealer and powder on. It does make my skin appear more healthy with the added bonus of non-irritating sun protection. Haven't experienced any breakouts from this. It's cut down on my application time since I don't feel like I need to put as much on afterwards. Overall, good product, but be aware of its limitations--if you are looking for something to outright replace the foundation in your routine, this most likely isn't it.

on 5/24/2013 8:31:00 PM

I was incredibly fortunate in receiving a sample of the Supergoop! CC Cream in my April Birchbox! I received the shade light/medium, but there is also a medium/dark shade. I am always incredibly hesitant to try products on my face, because my skin is incredibly sensitive; however, the package stated that the CC Cream is fragrance-free, which is my biggest problem. My skin is incredibly sensitive to fragrance, so if a product does not specifically say "fragrance-free" on the packaging, then I avoid it. Since this did say "fragrance-free", I figured I would give it a go.

When I first squirted it out of the package, it was much darker than my skin tone, which surprised me. The product claims to be a "self-adjusting shade", but I was still a little doubtful. Initially, it was darker on my skin, but then once I started blending the product, it adjusted to my skin perfectly. I used my fingers to apply it, but you could also use a brush or a beauty sponge. The consistency is thicker than I expected from a CC cream, but once it is on the face it felt amazing and natural. The finish is much more of a satin, natural finish, which I prefer. I checked every couple of hours and the lasting power was incredible. I have oily skin, so I often struggle with my foundation wearing away by the end of the day. This held up beautifully, yet looked so natural. The product is fragrance-free, paraben-free, free of petrochemicals, and free of oxybenzone.

I don't tend to get breakouts, so I cannot say on how it covers problem areas. The only times I really get break outs are when I use a product that has fragrance. I am so happy that this product has not broken me out! This product made my skin look so good! The sample lasted me a good amount of time and as soon as I was running low, I ordered a full size!

I highly recommend this product if you don't require a full coverage foundation, you like more satin, natural finishes, and who have sensitive skin.